News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Hi All,

I think we may have lost my thanks to all of you for the well wishes and sweet words due to the outage... so again, Many thanks to all my sisters for their kind words!... I just wanted to post a pic of a very proud grandmother holding her granddaughter for the first time yesterday... She... is the fabulous one!!!... With sadness.. I cropped her out because I want her to make her own decisions regarding her online privacy in the years to come... So... You will just have to trust me when I tell you... She is the most beautiful little angel I have ever seen!!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 14, 2019, 08:31:34 PM
Hi All,

I think we may have lost my thanks to all of you for the well wishes and sweet words due to the outage... so again, Many thanks to all my sisters for their kind words!... I just wanted to post a pic of a very proud grandmother holding her granddaughter for the first time yesterday... She... is the fabulous one!!!... With sadness.. I cropped her out because I want her to make her own decisions regarding her online privacy in the years to come... So... You will just have to trust me when I tell you... She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
And I haven't been on a thread of the forum for a while but I just saw this post and I wanted to say congratulations Grandma but you really did not look like a grandma seriously I don't think you're old enough to be a grandma honestly but again congratulations

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 14, 2019, 08:35:03 PM
And I haven't been on a thread of the forum for a while but I just saw this post and I wanted to say congratulations Grandma but you really did not look like a grandma seriously I don't think you're old enough to be a grandma honestly but again congratulations

Arianna!!!

Many Thanks my sweet little sister and fellow biker chick!!! Congrats on your new job girl!!!

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 14, 2019, 09:44:59 PM
Arianna!!!

Many Thanks my sweet little sister and fellow biker chick!!! Congrats on your new job girl!!!

Onward we go!!!

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Thanks and I wish I could say I was a biker chick but I'm not a friend of mine made that for me

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 14, 2019, 09:48:52 PM
Thanks and I wish I could say I was a biker chick but I'm not a friend of mine made that for me

No worries!... I'm just rockin' the fashion myself girl... traded in 2 wheels for 4 a long time back!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 14, 2019, 09:51:04 PM
No worries!... I'm just rockin' the fashion myself girl... traded in 2 wheels for 4 a long time back!!!

Hugs!!!

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Well in that case rock on sister [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

•  

barbie

Quote from: noleen111 on January 09, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
Love the boots barbie.. I have a similar pair

Thanks! Some women here ask where I got the boots, as that style is rare here in S. Korea. I purchased them at AliExpress.com, delivered from PR China.

Quote from: noleen111 on January 09, 2019, 11:52:12 AM
That one advantage us T-girls have, men naturally have better legs than women, that's  why pantyhose manufacturers use mens legs on the packaging ..

So when we transition we take that advantage..

Sure. Many women say they envy my legs, jokingly proposing exchanging their legs with mine.

The most serious disadvantage is the lack of boobs, disqualifying me as a Victoria Secret model.

But anyway,

PITU

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 17, 2019, 06:00:48 PM

The most serious disadvantage is the lack of boobs, disqualifying me as a Victoria Secret model.

But anyway,

barbie~~
Who knows, those ladies may have had a friendly surgeon helping them out with the boobs a little?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

barbie

My Facebook friends don't like those composite photos, as they look unbalanced and unnatural.

Some recent natural photos of my winter fashion.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I love my new dress [emoji3590]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 18, 2019, 06:25:30 AM
My Facebook friends don't like those composite photos, as they look unbalanced and unnatural.

Some recent natural photos of my winter fashion.

barbie~~
I don't know how cold it is, where you are?  But don't you freeze your rear end off in such outfits?  I prefer pants/leggings most of the time, because once the temps go below 20º C, we start to become icicles in this part of the world.
I can't recall the last time I have seen a woman in a skirt.  Everybody wears long pants or leggings during our "winter", and shorts or capris during  eh rest of the year.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 18, 2019, 06:30:33 AM
I love my new dress [emoji3590]

And you look pretty hot in it!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on January 18, 2019, 09:55:45 AM
I don't know how cold it is, where you are?  But don't you freeze your rear end off in such outfits?  I prefer pants/leggings most of the time, because once the temps go below 20º C, we start to become icicles in this part of the world.
I can't recall the last time I have seen a woman in a skirt.  Everybody wears long pants or leggings during our "winter", and shorts or capris during  eh rest of the year.

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/KSJU0110:1:KS

Yes. It is warmer here than the main land of Korea. But my house and campus are located at about 350 m altitude, colder than the downtown area. And the southern part of Juju island here is far more warmer, never reaching below the freezing point with a subtropical climate. But ironically, the average amount of snowfall is highest here in the entire Korea.

I have seen a few young ladies just wearing nylon stocking with a miniskirt and plain pumps even at -7 Celcius (20 F) in Seoul. My body is not adapted to the harsh climate in Seoul, always wearing thick coat and long socks when visiting there in winter.

Two years ago at my university campus:

Three years ago near my home:

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Where I used to live, in northwestern Wisconsin, at the border to Minnesota, we had almost 1/2 year winter, with temperatures down in the -30 and -40 F.

Because of this, I moved to southern Florida, it is subtropical here, almost tropical.  I am used to this now, and any temperature below 70 F feels on the cold side.

A few friends and I were in Fort Myers tonight, and it got down to about 63F, and I was glad to wear a sweat shirt and a quilted vest, and I still felt a little on the chilly side!

•  

Denise

This was to weeks ago in Chicago when it was 50F/10C
Today we have snow and it's 25F/-4C.  But hey, it's Chicago in the middle of winter.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: barbie on January 18, 2019, 05:31:00 PM
https://weather.com/weather/today/l/KSJU0110:1:KS

Yes. It is warmer here than the main land of Korea. But my house and campus are located at about 350 m altitude, colder than the downtown area. And the southern part of Juju island here is far more warmer, never reaching below the freezing point with a subtropical climate. But ironically, the average amount of snowfall is highest here in the entire Korea.

I have seen a few young ladies just wearing nylon stocking with a miniskirt and plain pumps even at -7 Celcius (20 F) in Seoul. My body is not adapted to the harsh climate in Seoul, always wearing thick coat and long socks when visiting there in winter.

Two years ago at my university campus:

Three years ago near my home:

barbie~~

That screenshot got me for a moment. I was like 40C omg! Then Imsaw the winter photo and realized you showed us the temperature in Fahrenheit.
  •  

Sabrina Hope

In Montreal, Canada temperature feels like -33°C. That's cold!

Sabrina
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on January 18, 2019, 11:41:03 PM
Because of this, I moved to southern Florida, it is subtropical here, almost tropical.  I am used to this now, and any temperature below 70 F feels on the cold side.

I know a Canadian man born in Newfoundland island, and now lives in Seogwipo, a city located at the southern part of Jeju island where I live. It is very humid in summer, but average temperature is higher than 10C (50F) even in the mid-winter. He hated the cold in Newfoundland island so much, and he decided to settle in Seogwipo about 15 years ago. Yes. Climate of Seogwipo is like Florida: https://weather.com/weather/today/l/KSXX0284:1:KS

Some of my photos at the Seogwipo area.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 19, 2019, 01:37:12 PM
That screenshot got me for a moment. I was like 40C omg! Then Imsaw the winter photo and realized you showed us the temperature in Fahrenheit.

Yes. For the people of the U.S., I sometimes add Fahrenheit temperature, too. The same is for mile, ounce, inch and etc.

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on January 19, 2019, 03:59:27 PM
In Montreal, Canada temperature feels like -33°C. That's cold!

But you have at least cleaner air and water there. I would live there rather than inhaling all kinds of air pollutants here in winter.

The lowest temperature I have experienced was when I was at a remote area of Mongolia. It was April, but the temperature dropped to -50C (-58F) at night. https://weather.com/weather/today/l/MGXX0003:1:MG
I stayed at a Mongolian Ger, and it was very warm inside. Even I did not feel the cold so much, as the air was very dry. But a box of milk outside of the Ger was immediately frozen. And at day, the temperature reached 28C (82 F). I enjoyed both of winter and summer there within a week.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

•