Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

A pre make up work selfie, of course need to brush my hair aswell lol

•  

Harley Quinn

Still the greatest waist on the internet. 😍  Looking good there stranger. ❤
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 24, 2019, 03:57:43 PM
Still the greatest waist on the internet. 😍  Looking good there stranger. ❤

Hey Harley, it's staying pretty good even with my desk job now, still have to become more active. I have not waist trained since I left Switzerland, keen to maybe start again 💖

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 24, 2019, 04:13:06 PM
Hey Harley, it's staying pretty good even with my desk job now, still have to become more active. I have not waist trained since I left Switzerland, keen to maybe start again 💖
I need to follow your regiment. I have another 3 weeks of doing next to nothing while I'm technically recovering. 😑
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on January 23, 2019, 11:42:27 PM
You are always in your miniskirts!  Don't you get a cold rear end running around like that with snow covering the ground.  We used to say in Germany that there is a danger that you could get a could of your character, having your parts exposed to the cold like this!

Yes. You are right! I have a runny nose now. I will wear long socks today.

My Facebook profile photo today.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 24, 2019, 05:08:56 PM
Yes. You are right! I have a runny nose now. I will wear long socks today.

barbie~~
There you go, the results of those miniskirts!  And the runny nose could lead to a sinus infection which could lead to a bronchitis, which could lead to pneumonia, which cold bring you to your death bead!  And all that because of those miniskirts!
Din't  your mother tell you to stay warm?  Wear long and warm pants!  And big, heavy, clunky but warm shoes?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Sarah.VanDistel

On Blue Monday I decided to cheer up with... a Blue Monday cocktail (1,5 fl. oz vodka, 1/2 fl. oz Cointreau, 1/4 fl. oz Blue Curaçao)! [emoji23] Cheers! [emoji8]

Sarah [emoji2300][emoji170]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on January 24, 2019, 07:48:29 PM
On Blue Monday I decided to cheer up with... a Blue Monday cocktail (1,5 fl. oz vodka, 1/2 fl. oz Cointreau, 1/4 fl. oz Blue Curaçao)! [emoji23] Cheers! [emoji8]

That mixture seems to make you happy!  Would be way to sweet for my taste!
But cheers anyway!

•  

barbie

Going home to escape from air pollution

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sky1090

Been a while since I've been on here. Kind of wrapped up in emotional drama but whatever. Went back to my teachings from choir in high school and started voice training again. My therapist apologized for having the wrong number when I answered the phone. I'd say that's a win :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Sky1090 on January 24, 2019, 08:30:00 PM
Been a while since I've been on here. Kind of wrapped up in emotional drama but whatever. Went back to my teachings from choir in high school and started voice training again. My therapist apologized for having the wrong number when I answered the phone. I'd say that's a win :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, not only do you LOOK fabulous, you SOUND fabulous too!!

;D

Kate
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on January 24, 2019, 07:48:29 PM

Well, you do NOT look blue. Just fabulous...

Kate
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: Allison S on January 24, 2019, 03:55:57 AM
You look like Emma Stone! Really good choice your gf made with that top. Your shoulders and arms are very feminine. I'm envious...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

My girlfriend agrees with you, judging from the number of tank tops and cold shoulder tops she finds me.

Exhibit A, my birthday gift from last year:
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: AoifeB on January 24, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

My girlfriend agrees with you, judging from the number of tank tops and cold shoulder tops she finds me.

Exhibit A, my birthday gift from last year:

You are very beautiful

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Arianna Valentine

I feel like barbie today

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 25, 2019, 09:37:32 AM
I feel like barbie today

Looks like you are going for the risky look lately?

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 25, 2019, 11:24:51 AM
Looks like you are going for the risky look lately?
Yeah I'm risking getting other people sick that's why I wore the mask that dress is just hot

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 25, 2019, 11:50:35 AM
Yeah I'm risking getting other people sick that's why I wore the mask that dress is just hot

I hope you feel better soon.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 25, 2019, 11:52:14 AM
I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you so very much Vicki

•