Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 30, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

Hi Colleen!!!

Well... What I can see of you looks fabulous little sister!!... You have Crazy Gorgeous eyes girl!!!

I dont know what all this talk about cold is about though???... I was fine today in short sleeves, skinny jeans and flip flops!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Qnward we go brave and frozen sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 30, 2019, 09:31:11 PM

Well... What I can see of you looks fabulous little sister!!... You have Crazy Gorgeous eyes girl!!!

I was thinking the same exact thing, Colleen. The way I put in my mind was, "Colleen, You have crazy gorgeous, eye-model, actress eyes."

I have been wracking my brain trying to remember the dark-haired, green-eyed actress whose eyes yours are the perfect clone of. Sort of like the National Geographic cover girl...

With those eyes, no one will see much else about you for several minutes upon meeting you...

;D

Kate
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: KatieP on January 30, 2019, 10:27:20 PM
I was thinking the same exact thing, Colleen. The way I put in my mind was, "Colleen, You have crazy gorgeous, eye-model, actress eyes."

I have been wracking my brain trying to remember the dark-haired, green-eyed actress whose eyes yours are the perfect clone of. Sort of like the National Geographic cover girl...

With those eyes, no one will see much else about you for several minutes upon meeting you...

;D

Kate

Hmmm... Meg Foster maybe?.. She was always one of my favorites for crazy gorgeous eyes!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 30, 2019, 10:35:30 PM
Hmmm... Meg Foster maybe?.. She was always one of my favorites for crazy gorgeous eyes!!!

A

Meg Foster does have piercing eyes. You are so correct. But she is not who is stuck in my head. I am going to come back here when it finally comes to me.  ;D

Kate
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Meg's aren't the right color but they are striking for sure.

I do appreciate the compliments but rubbing in the fact that you don't live in a frozen hellscape is just sort of mean, lol  ;D

What really made matters worse is that classes got cancelled about 30 minutes AFTER I walked to school.  Today was just one of those days...  But at least my office was nice and warm and the grad student lounge coffee is pretty good.

As far as celebrity resemblance, it is difficult since a lot of people with green eyes have much more blue than I do.  They also tend to have a darker ring around the edge of the iris which I mostly lack. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

barbie

Quote from: LadySkylarThomasMTF on January 30, 2019, 01:24:16 AM
Very cute Barbie... You are so gorgeous.

Thanks! Skylar.
Congrats on your 3 months on HRT. I gave up HRT about 10 years ago.

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 30, 2019, 09:46:31 AM
It was cold and windy enough this morning that I felt my contact lenses hardening on my eyes.  -5F/-20C but -20F/-28C with the wind chill.

I should have stayed in bed.

Yes. I heard new that Trump twitted that global warming should come back to warm up the frozen midwest and east area of the U.S.

It is no so much cold here, but we saw some snow from this morning to the noon. It will be frozen as temperature is forecast to below the freezing point tonight. At my house:

Staying at home all day.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: barbie on January 31, 2019, 03:18:33 AM
Yes. I heard new that Trump twitted that global warming should come back to warm up the frozen midwest and east area of the U.S.

Staying at home all day.

Cheers!

barbie~~

He is going to get his wish this weekend, it's going to be 55°F/13°C!

Not that I am complaining.
  •  

Zoey421

Hi, vancouver is "cold" but not like the the midddle and eastern parts if North America. Cold is 0c. Seriously. Wearing tights today and admit this was not probably the best choice .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

Don't lie! It will be in the low 80's starting Saturday!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

barbie

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

Quote from: Dietlind on January 31, 2019, 09:05:44 PM
Don't lie! It will be in the low 80's starting Saturday!

I am preparing for global warming.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 31, 2019, 09:38:02 PM
I am preparing for global warming.

barbie~~
That looks summerly!  How warm is it there?

•  

Harley Quinn

I made it outside for the first time in what feels like forever... on my trip, I found a shop that sells retro-lingerie. I couldn't resist, 90% of my closet is 40s/50s, so I got a bullet bra.   :o  I have to try it out with my dresses today.  :D

I know it's not the right top for it, and the store only had black.  :-\  But I got my size and can get some nude tones now. 😉

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 01, 2019, 06:30:11 AM
I found a shop that sells retro-lingerie. I couldn't resist, 90% of my closet is 40s/50s, so I got a bullet bra.   :o 

Those might be one of my most favorite fashion items from that era.  Back when people were a little less worried about the possibility of poking someone's eye out.  ;D
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 01, 2019, 07:09:56 AM
Those might be one of my most favorite fashion items from that era.  Back when people were a little less worried about the possibility of poking someone's eye out.  ;D

I felt quite pointy. 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 01, 2019, 07:12:10 AM
I felt quite pointy. 😂

Great point!  Isn't that the point of it??  Despite what most say, sometimes it IS nice to point at others.  Perhaps you could point us in the right direction on where to buy one. 

Seriously, you look fantastical!! 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: BrianaJ on February 01, 2019, 08:42:32 AM
Great point!  Isn't that the point of it??  Despite what most say, sometimes it IS nice to point at others.  Perhaps you could point us in the right direction on where to buy one. 

Seriously, you look fantastical!!
It's from "What Katie Did". I found it at a boutique shop in Portland Oregon on a road trip. Figured I should prep for my pilgrimage to the Bernie Dexter Boutique in Gresham Oregon on the 12th for my Hormone Anniversary. 😀
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

adrianottersky04

•  

Linde

My young friend worked with my hair some today, and also got my face up to snuff with contouring and all that stuff.

I had a hard time to recognize myself after she released me.  My hair is now long enough to do something with.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
My young friend worked with my hair sme today, and also got my face up to snuff with contouring and all that stuff.

I had a hard time to recognize myself after he released me.  My hair is now long enough to do something with.

Linde,

That is a very nice, fresh, and feminine look that you have!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •