Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 01, 2019, 05:51:53 PM

Linde,

That is a very nice, fresh, and feminine look that you have!   :)

Chrissy
Thanks, not to bad for an old hag, or?

I don't think that I could reproduce this, she was wilding multiple brushes and all kinds of concealer, highlighter, foundations and whatever one calls those things.  I don't even feel like cleaning my face tonight, because once I tear the beauty off of my face, the old hag will come out again!
I was out and about today, and I was not misgendered a single time!

I was also able to only talk in my female voice the entire day!  I was with some friends, and they told me that I really sound female, and not only look like it!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 05:11:46 PM
My young friend worked with my hair sme today, and also got my face up to snuff with contouring and all that stuff.

I had a hard time to recognize myself after he released me.  My hair is now long enough to do something with.

OMG!!!! Linde!!!... So adorable!!!!! Killin' it Girl!!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 07:16:20 PM
Thanks, not to bad for an old hag, or?

I don't think that I could reproduce this, she was wilding multiple brushes and all kinds of concealer, highlighter, foundations and whatever one calls those things.  I don't even feel like cleaning my face tonight, because once I tear the beauty off of my face, the old hag will come out again!
I was out and about today, and I was not misgendered a single time!

I was also able to only talk in my female voice the entire day!  I was with some friends, and they told me that I really sound female, and not only look like it!

You can just keep going back to get dolled up.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 01, 2019, 08:02:30 PM
OMG!!!! Linde!!!... So adorable!!!!! Killin' it Girl!!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
Thank you!  This is to show that old women don't need to look to old either.  It helps that I never got adult skin, and that I do not have any pattern of hair loss on my head!
Old girls can still go onward!

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 08:09:04 PM
You can just keep going back to get dolled up.
The difference between  you and I is that you are young and pretty by nature, while I need all the artistery know to man being painted onto my face, to look passable.  I can't smile anymore, because  all those layers of paint might crack!

•  

Zoey421

My young friend worked with my hair some today, and also got my face up to snuff with contouring and all that stuff.

I had a hard time to recognize myself after she released me.  My hair is now long enough to do something with.

You look amazing [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: Zoey421 on February 01, 2019, 08:35:26 PM
You look amazing [emoji2]

Thank you Zoey!  I had the feeling as if I was in an automotive body shop getting ready for the final paint coat!

•  

barbie

My young friend worked with my hair some today, and also got my face up to snuff with contouring and all that stuff.

I had a hard time to recognize myself after she released me.  My hair is now long enough to do something with.

I can say the facial beauty of any woman older than 20 is entirely a product of makeup, at least in my country, S. Korea. After cleaning up, it is difficult to recognize a woman, as she becomes looking so plain. Few women have so called natural beauty. Exceptions are little girls and young teenagers. My little daughter always looks pretty to me, and her face is like porcelain   :D :D

Nowadays I started applying 60% glycolic acid once per week as anti-aging agent. I also have ordered 70% ones from ebay.com, at 2 and 1 free, less than US$ 15. I am not quite sure of your age, but hopefully this will help me keep looking young (anyway I am 54). Of course, moisturizer and sun cream are more critical in protecting facial skin.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on February 01, 2019, 10:19:06 PM
. I am not quite sure of your age, but hopefully this will help me keep looking young (anyway I am 54). Of course, moisturizer and sun cream are more critical in protecting facial skin.

barbie~~
I am quite a bit older than you, I am almost 76 years old.  I always did take good care of my skin, and it helps that I never developed adult skin, but always kept my pre-puberty type of skin.

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

•  

Zoey421

I am not quite sure of your age, but hopefully this will help me keep looking young (anyway I am 54). Of course, moisturizer and sun cream are more critical in protecting facial skin.

barbie~~

Barbie, i wish i looked as youthful as you ... I am 54 too.

•  

NatalieRene

Part of what keeps the skin healthy is not getting lots of sun damage and diet. I'm 38 and I'm hoping I can be like Barbie and still look good 14 years later and then some.
  •  

SarahWithin

I can say the facial beauty of any woman older than 20 is entirely a product of makeup, at least in my country, S. Korea. After cleaning up, it is difficult to recognize a woman, as she becomes looking so plain. Few women have so called natural beauty. Exceptions are little girls and young teenagers. My little daughter always looks pretty to me, and her face is like porcelain   :D :D

Nowadays I started applying 60% glycolic acid once per week as anti-aging agent. I also have ordered 70% ones from ebay.com, at 2 and 1 free, less than US$ 15. I am not quite sure of your age, but hopefully this will help me keep looking young (anyway I am 54). Of course, moisturizer and sun cream are more critical in protecting facial skin.

barbie~~
Barbie, I'm 3 1/2 weeks away from 64. You at 54 look so young! What's your secret?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
I am quite a bit older than you, I am almost 76 years old.  I always did take good care of my skin, and it helps that I never developed adult skin, but always kept my pre-puberty type of skin.
Linde , there is no way you're 76!!! You look so much younger! I'll ask you the same question I asked Barbie - what's your secret?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Linde

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 01, 2019, 11:57:15 PM
Linde , there is no way you're 76!!! You look so much younger! I'll ask you the same question I asked Barbie - what's your secret?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
You are right, I am still 75, and will b e 76 in April!  MY secret is being intersex, and never finished puberty and still having pre-puberty skin (I always looked more than 20 years younger than my biological age, I was still carded in my late 40's), and taking very good car of my skin.  I never go to bed at night without having a special night moisturizer put on, and never leave my house without having a moisturizer for the day applid and, plus a sun protecting foundation.

Look around here in this forum, you'll find several women who are at an advanced age but still look great.  I think starting out with a good skin, and taking very good care of it, is the secret!

Plus healthy eating.  I hardly eat any meat, and get my animal protein mostly from fish (my daily menu is either vegetarian or contains some kin of fish), and lots of all kinds of vegetables.

I think that this is the pay-back nature gives me for being always made fun of, when I was called baby face!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Some lovely looks in here.
They did a really good look on you Dietlind. Very suitable.
And Colleen yes the eyes, its the lower liner that helps make em stand out.

I think the favourite part of me is my hair. My hair is about to start it's growth spurts now when the warm weather comes. Can't wait :')

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 02, 2019, 04:10:16 AM
Some lovely looks in here.
They did a really good look on you Dietlind. Very suitable.
And Colleen yes the eyes, its the lower liner that helps make em stand out.

I think the favourite part of me is my hair. My hair is about to start it's growth spurts now when the warm weather comes. Can't wait :')

Rachel!!!... GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!... hey... Did I mention that you look Gorgeous?

Hugs!!!

A🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 02, 2019, 06:27:35 AM
Rachel!!!... GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!... hey... Did I mention that you look Gorgeous?

Hugs!!!

A[emoji2320][emoji177][emoji254]
Yes, I agree, Rachel is absolutely gorgeous...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 10:24:37 PM

Surprising!
I am not quite sure what I will look like in 20 years. Just enjoying today is my motto.

Quote from: Zoey421 on February 01, 2019, 11:01:24 PM

Barbie, i wish i looked as youthful as you ... I am 54 too.

Yes. I was born in 1964. My sister was born in 1 year, and I did not get enough breast feed, starting drinking milk. At that time, my country was so much poor, and I felt I was always hungry for cracker. I guess chronic anemia during my teens kept my body skinny, as I grew so fast, but despite having regular meals, I was always hungry.

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 01, 2019, 11:55:43 PM
Barbie, I'm 3 1/2 weeks away from 64. You at 54 look so young! What's your secret?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Wow! So many people here are older than me.

Genetically my family look younger. My father at age 82 does not have any single grey hair, and his hair is completely black. In addition, I have regularly exercised outdoors during the past 15 years. During outdoor activity, I protect my face with a mask and a hat, sometimes with sunglasses.

As I was so much hungry during my childhood and teens, the under-nutrition probably kept me skinny and looking younger. As I know, the famous actress, Audrey Hepburn, was also suffered from malnutrition, but it actually helped her keep a slim body.

I guess my skinny body is also probably related with my transgenderism, which started at my age of 4 or 5, as I remember. From my childhood, adults and my classmates used to comment that my body shape looked like a woman's. My mother jokingly said that I am eligible for Miss Korea (beauty contest). I thought it was strange that people comment that I look 'pretty', not 'handsome' during my teens. Even little children used to ask whether I am a girl. I did not know why people did so at that time.

Anyway, I wore makeup today, which means I had to go out with my family. My little daughter said she will go together if I remove the plumeria hair pin and wear a longer skirt. I had to accept her request.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •