Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: barbie on February 03, 2019, 07:49:36 PM
I have ordered a similar pair with 7 cm heels (2.8 inch), which hopefully make my legs look sexier like this photo:

barbie~~
I would be able to wear those, but i really prever block or wedge heels, they give me a more solid footing!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Sarah!!!💕... Rachel!!!💕... Sonja!!!💕... Zoey!!!💕... Barbie!!!💕

Thanks to each of you for the input and sweet words!!!... You are all angels in my book!!!  :)!!!

Well... I continued my excavations on the dreaded "right side of the closet" today... it is a hazardous place, prone to avalanches and innocent travelers becoming lost and starving before they can successfully navigate their way back to civilization... Happily, this time, no cadaver dog search teams were needed and... I found some long lost goodies that may also be in the running for Valentines Day dinner as well... I know i am just an old lady by fabulous standards but, i do dearly love my fashion!!

Note... My new blue enhancing contacts look great in person but, they seem to photograph a bit oddly... apologies for any "crazy eye" I have been having fun with some new makeup colors as well!!!

Anyway... Here is Grandma Ashley in some more Betsey Johnson's

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

This one is by Guess...

And... A couple shorter ones by Lulu's and ASOS

by Ashley, on Flickr
by Ashley, on Flickr

Good wishes to all for a great new week ahead!!! Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

HEY!!!... Who's this guy??? 🤔

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Tomorrow is the lunar new year here.
Anyway, red and black today.

I purchased the HUE red tights about 15 years ago in the U.S. They are so much endurable.

P.S. Just ago, I updated my Facebook cover photo with the following one taken a few days ago. Bare legs with a mark of thigh-high stocking.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@tgirlamg

Wow Love all of those dresses on you - but the first and last are particularly stunning - looking far younger than most grandma's I know..!

love,

Sonja XO
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@barbie:
I don't think that you have heard this before  ;) ;) ;)...
  but you've got great legs, girl !!!!

Hugs and more hugs,....   I love your pictures that you post.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 03, 2019, 09:14:43 PM

Thanks to each of you for the input and sweet words!!!... You are all angels in my book!!!  :)!!!

Well... I continued my excavations on the dreaded "right side of the closet" today... it is a hazardous place, prone to avalanches and innocent travelers becoming lost and starving before they can successfully navigate their way back to civilization... Happily, this time, no cadaver dog search teams were needed and... I found some long lost goodies that may also be in the running for Valentines Day dinner as well... I know i am just an old lady by fabulous standards but, i do dearly love my fashion!!

Note... My new blue enhancing contacts look great in person but, they seem to photograph a bit oddly... apologies for any "crazy eye" I have been having fun with some new makeup colors as well!!!

Good wishes to all for a great new week ahead!!! Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

HEY!!!... Who's this guy??? 🤔

That guy turned into a hot woman.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on February 04, 2019, 04:39:47 PM
@tgirlamg

Wow Love all of those dresses on you - but the first and last are particularly stunning - looking far younger than most grandma's I know..!

love,

Sonja XO

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 04, 2019, 05:10:42 PM
That guy turned into a hot woman.

@Sonja and... @GingerVicki  :)!!!!!

Thank you dear sisters for the kind words and taking the time to write them!!!... I am leaning towards that first red one too!!! It is a really special dress... the pics don't begin to do it justice!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

barbie

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 04, 2019, 04:43:51 PM
@barbie:
I don't think that you have heard this before  ;) ;) ;)...
  but you've got great legs, girl !!!!

Hugs and more hugs,....   I love your pictures that you post.
Danielle

Thanks, Danielle.
Today is the lunar new year, and I tried to wear the HUE black tights. The tights survived for 15 years, but was dead today. I can not figure out how they were torn. The HUE tights were so much strong and endurable, but I can not buy the same ones. I am searching the Internet to find out where the old products are still available.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sabrina Rei

Quote from: barbie on February 04, 2019, 03:01:34 AM
Tomorrow is the lunar new year here.
Anyway, red and black today.

I purchased the HUE red tights about 15 years ago in the U.S. They are so much endurable.

barbie~~

YOU ARE A MADWOMAN. I love this.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 03, 2019, 09:14:43 PM

That 2nd dress is simply amazing. I LOVE IT.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

autumn08

1 year and 7 months on HRT

1 year and 10 months on HRT

The second pic is from last weekend. My gf and I went to a show where she was modelling for a friend who did her hair, and my gf borrowed me one of her dresses. I think it's the happiest pic I've taken in my adult life.
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: autumn08 on February 05, 2019, 10:44:32 AM

The second pic is from last weekend. My gf and I went to a show where she was modelling for a friend who did her hair, and my gf borrowed me one of her dresses. I think it's the happiest pic I've taken in my adult life.
You're beautiful! If anyone thinks that HRT doesn't work, you and all of us are proof that it does. (If I wasn't so shy, I'd post pics, too.) BTW, you have lovely legs. Keep on, lady! [emoji846]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: autumn08 on February 05, 2019, 10:44:32 AM

You are very pretty Autumn. I hope I look as beautiful, and as womanly as you do when I'm a year and a half to 2 years into my HRT journey as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

autumn08

Thank you Sarah and Skylar!

BTW, Sarah, I'm also in Chicago. If you'd like to get a drink sometime, PM me. Sorry in advance if it takes me awhile to respond. I'm not on here very often anymore.

And BTW, Skylar, your curves from HRT could be more pronounced than mine at this point, as based on the results of the transwomen I've met, mine are on the modest side. Good luck!
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on February 02, 2019, 04:46:34 PMI am going to grow my hair long like yours [Rachel_Christina], but I am not quite sure my hair quality could be as good as yours.

Great to hear, Barbie. You've always had gorgeous hair, but I loved the look some years back when it was longer. Your hair is thick and healthy enough to look great at Rachel's length, I think. We'll look forward to that.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: autumn08 on February 05, 2019, 11:41:09 AM
Thank you Sarah and Skylar!

BTW, Sarah, I'm also in Chicago. If you'd like to get a drink sometime, PM me. Sorry in advance if it takes me awhile to respond. I'm not on here very often anymore.

And BTW, Skylar, your curves from HRT could be more pronounced than mine at this point, as based on the results of the transwomen I've met, mine are on the modest side. Good luck!
That sounds very nice, Autumn. I'll definitely be in touch and let you know when I'm going to be in the city.

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 05, 2019, 06:38:26 AM
That 2nd dress is simply amazing. I LOVE IT.

Thanks Harley!!! ... The ruched vertical seams front and back give it such great lines.. especially in back... That one has made it out for a few different events! 💕🌺

@autumn08 You look fantastically amazing little sister!!! 💕🌺

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

barbie

Quote from: elle's bells on February 05, 2019, 03:50:40 AM
YOU ARE A MADWOMAN. I love this.

Yes.  About 15 years agoI was once indulged in taking photos looking like advertisement models. I took a bunch of photos mimicking hosiery model poses, and I am sure I was nearly mad at that time. I tried several brands, and the most challenging was Calvin Klein.  Nowadays I have a few friends who are professional photographers, and they can take nice outdoor photos for me. One young female friends is an expert on drone photography, and I am looking forward to going out with her soon.

It is just a memory of vanity. A few photos at that time I still think not so bad.

I realized that those hosiery models have to possess an extremely flexible body, and I guess many of them are actually gymnasts.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on February 05, 2019, 11:42:38 AM
Great to hear, Barbie. You've always had gorgeous hair, but I loved the look some years back when it was longer. Your hair is thick and healthy enough to look great at Rachel's length, I think. We'll look forward to that.

Great to hear from you, Lyric!
Nowadays I became knowing an m2f woman from the U.S. who works here in S. Korea. This site is wonderful, as it can connect transgender people around the world. She underwent GRS last week, and will visit here after her recovery.

Yes. During the past 10 years, I grew my hair to the waist length twice, and this is the third time. Women are so much capricious, changing hair style so frequently.

My hair in 2008 while visiting Seattle, the U.S.

In 2012.

In 2018 summer, I again had it cut short.

I am now growing it again.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

autumn08

Thanks Ashley :)

I appreciate the beautiful example you set for what's possible and your indefatigable support for others.
  •