Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoifeB

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 17, 2019, 12:50:32 PM
Lachlan is 8 weeks. He's such a little Ham... all smiles and snuggles.

Yeah they are really feeling the joy of life already at this age and learning all the cool things they can do with their faces!!!  :) My granddaughter smiles bigtime when she sleeps!... Enjoy every moment with him!!!  :)!!!

Quote from: AoifeB on March 17, 2019, 03:22:53 PM
My girlfriend insisted she get a pic today

Always listen to girlfriends... They know everything!!!.... Looking Gorgeous Little Sister!!! I Love the wall Bunny too!!!

Bunnies are the best!!!

Onward Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 11, 2019, 12:46:10 AM
Barbie!!! Looking gorgeous and cozy in your coat!!! We've had a lot of rain on this side of the world too this year!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Thanks!

It is still windy and chilly outside, but we went out to greet the spring.

Rape flowers were once very abundant here, but nowadays their growing areas are severely reduced because of the rampant development for insatiable capitalistic greed.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: barbie on March 17, 2019, 04:20:02 PM
Thanks!

It is still windy and chilly outside, but we went out to greet the spring.

Rape flowers were once very abundant here, but nowadays their growing areas are severely reduced because of the rampant development for insatiable capitalistic greed.

barbie~~

Absolutely Gorgeous pics Barbie!!! I love the yellow flowers!... It was a gorgeous morning on this side of the Pacific as well... I sat outside with my little blind kitty, KatieKat, and we enjoyed the sun and gentle breeze coming off the ocean... A good Sunday morning!!!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Grandma's OOTD

I hope you are all feeling the promise of the new week ahead!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Harley Quinn on March 17, 2019, 06:52:57 AM
Mind my hat hair... hats and babies  ::)
@Harley Quinn

Hey Victoria - now those are some truly beautiful and precious pics!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

AoifeB

Yer gonna make all the cis girls jealous, Ashley
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: AoifeB on March 17, 2019, 06:20:27 PM
Yer gonna make all the cis girls jealous, Ashley

Ha!!! 😅...I don't know about that one little sister but, thanks so much for the sweet thoughts!!! 🙏🌻

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌺

•  

Rachel_Christina

Love all these pics girls. Especially all that Sunshine, I miss it now!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 17, 2019, 03:52:17 PM
Yeah they are really feeling the joy of life already at this age and learning all the cool things they can do with their faces!!!  :) My granddaughter smiles bigtime when she sleeps!... Enjoy every moment with him!!!  :)!!!

Onward Brave Sisters!!!

Yeah, it's my friend's baby... so I just have to wait until she needs to escape. 😉
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

kevin.conway1044

You look great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

•  

Sabrina Rei

Quote from: barbie on March 17, 2019, 04:20:02 PM

barbie~~

The lighting is gorgeous. You look so much a part of the story of this natural phenomenon.

1.sic.skater.chic

20 months HRT!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: 1.sic.skater.chic on March 19, 2019, 08:42:47 PM
20 months HRT!!!

Welcome aboard the crazy train!!!...Congrats on the 20 month mark Little Sister!!! You are looking Crazy Mega Gorgeous!!!

Hey All...

Just a few pics of a new Betsey Johnson raincoat I just scored... Lots of ruffles and I love the flower detail buttons!!!  :) We are expecting another round of rain here on the CA coast starting tonight so, i plan to break it in tomorrow!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

•  

Northern Star Girl

20 months HRT!!!
(snipped photos)
@1.sic.skater.chic
Dear Skater Chic:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

As you continue to post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

For sure this is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@1.sic.skater.chic
Oh, and another thing Skater Chic...
If you can, please plan to write a brief introduction
in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let everyone have this thread back so that the exchange of conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: AoifeB on March 17, 2019, 03:22:53 PM
My girlfriend insisted she get a pic today
@AoifeB

Yep - Great photo! You look lovely and that teal skirt? looks great on you!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: Sonja on March 20, 2019, 04:40:08 PM
@AoifeB

Yep - Great photo! You look lovely and that teal skirt? looks great on you!

Take care,

Sonja.
Thanks! It's not actually a skirt, just really loose pants
  •  

tgirlamg

20 months HRT!!!

@1.sic.skater.chic

Hey Again Skater Chic!!!

Since you chose this thread for your first post on Susan's... I just wanted to first... Tell you CONGRATS again on your 20 month milestone!!! ... and again, ... that you look Crazy Mega-GORGEOUS!!!  :)!!!!

This particular thread goes through activity cycles and it has been in a low energy cycle of late... Kind of sad when you look at how many page views there are versus how many take a moment to leave a kind word but, please don't take lack of much comment here personally because... You are indeed... FABULOUS!!!

I would hate to see a new face shut down here because she feels overlooked... Keep bringing it on little sister... LIVE your life... LOVE your life... Even on the hard days!!!

Here are a few pics of Grandma Ashley's OOTD and a MISS ME tank top I knew I had to get the second I saw it!!! It will be great beach wear for the new Spring and Summer soon upon us!!!... I may be a bit too old and raggedy to rate as fabulous around here but, I do LOVE fashions!!! 💕

OOTD...

MISS ME Tank...

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

PS... Ashley's song for the day on accounta' The Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson together is...FABULOUS!!  :)

•  

Faith

I was informed that I needed to post these mugshots here. Since I am in a good mood today, I am complying .. albeit with great trepidation. One is fuzzy, I don't know why. I didn't blur it on purpose, honest!

note: I really really hate my high hairline. :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KatieP

Quote from: Faith on March 21, 2019, 12:46:25 PM
I was informed that I needed to post these mugshots here. Since I am in a good mood today, I am complying .. albeit with great trepidation. One is fuzzy, I don't know why. I didn't blur it on purpose, honest!

note: I really really hate my high hairline. :(

I think the picture on the left shows a hair style that hides the high hairline quite well.

Personally, I think you look great, and totally fit the subject of this thread...  ;D

Kate
  •