News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina Rei

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 24, 2019, 12:23:25 PM
Wow everyone looks so beautiful here you all are so wonderful, Well it has been 27 months of hrt, My bff told me I need to go buy a bathing suit as we are going to a union conference in Toronto at the end of may and we will be spending some time in the pool  and hot tub well I am totally not confident in a bikini as I dont have the body for it still have a bit of weight to lose as you can see, so I got a tankini and skortini  . I am more nervous as there will be 5000 people in there and I will have to speak again in front of everyone I have always hated public speaking I usually have one drink before so I can get through it

5000 people in one hot tub is a lot of people. I'd be nervous too!  :P

You'll do fine, natalie! Speaking in front of 10,000 people still wouldn't be as harrowing as going through a public gender transition. LOL. Head back, shoulders down, tits up, girl!

Sabrina Rei

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 24, 2019, 03:12:05 PM
I feel a bit self-conscious posting in this thread with all these beautiful women.  But I found the cutest coat a couple of months ago, and now is the perfect season to wear it: the weather is trying to be spring-like, but the temperatures are still cool.

The coat is actually a bit small for me, but I just couldn't resist it.

That coat is AWESOME. You may think it's small, but so long as the chest isn't too tight, the arms being short etc DOES  NOT MATTER. We have somewhat similar body types (I think?) and you just need to wear it with more... MORE. LOL. Let your shoulders relax (if there's room) maybe open it, (I know it's cold but I do this all the time for this one duffel coat I have that is super similar in silhouette and it looks amazing)

KathyLauren

@natalie.ashlyne
@tgirlamg
@Sabrina Rei

Thank you, ladies! :D

Quote from: Sabrina Rei on March 26, 2019, 04:18:53 AM
That coat is AWESOME. You may think it's small, but so long as the chest isn't too tight, the arms being short etc DOES  NOT MATTER. We have somewhat similar body types (I think?) and you just need to wear it with more... MORE. LOL. Let your shoulders relax (if there's room) maybe open it, (I know it's cold but I do this all the time for this one duffel coat I have that is super similar in silhouette and it looks amazing)

It's a double-breasted coat, so it was easy to move a few buttons to improve the fit.  It's a bit snug in the shoulders, but not too bad as long as I don't wear a bulky sweater under it.  Actually, the snug shoulders combine with the flared skirt to de-emphasize my shoulders and emphasize my hips.  So I'm not complaining!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 24, 2019, 03:12:05 PM
I feel a bit self-conscious posting in this thread with all these beautiful women.  But I found the cutest coat a couple of months ago, and now is the perfect season to wear it: the weather is trying to be spring-like, but the temperatures are still cool.

The coat is actually a bit small for me, but I just couldn't resist it.

I feel the same way, Kathy. At 60, how could I compete with all these beautiful young women? I could have looked that good 35 years ago, but it wasn't to be.

But we have every right to post here - you especially! For 60-year-olds we must seem ancient to these youngsters, but our spirit and the rejuvenization effects of HRT help us out some. And your glowing smile puts some of these girls to shame.

That said, you'll probably not see pictures of me here.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 26, 2019, 08:35:23 AM

Oh, c'mon, Stephanie, you look fabulous, too!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

tgirlamg

I feel the same way, Kathy. At 60, how could I compete with all these beautiful young women? I could have looked that good 35 years ago, but it wasn't to be.

But we have every right to post here - you especially! For 60-year-olds we must seem ancient to these youngsters, but our spirit and the rejuvenization effects of HRT help us out some. And your glowing smile puts some of these girls to shame.

Stephanie

Steph!!!

Good to see you here my precious sister!!!... This thread is a celebration!!!... Not a competition!! ... If it was a competition they would have thrown me out of here long ago!!!... I am way closer to that 6 decade mark than that half century mark these days!!!... I hope you change your mind and join the celebration dear sister!!!... Life is for living 🌸

Hugs and Lotsa Love!!! 💕

Yer Sista'  🙋‍♀️

Well, yesterday turned out to be a bit hectic and rushed with lots to do before my speaking gig at the local University so, my wardrobe did not move into the fabulous realm but my OOTD was the new Miss Me blingy waffle knit with MM jeans and Betsey Johnson ruffled, distressed booties! Yesterday's speaking gig went great! Small (35-40 students) But, they were very engaged... Totally enjoyable!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Michelle_P

Stephanie

Hah!  I think we should get the whole Medicare/Social Security/Retirement brigade in here.  We don't retire from being Absolutely Fabulous just because some calendar date has passed.  I can't find a 'Best By' date anywhere on me!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Ummm... well. You can't say I didn't warn you. I'm not responsible for retinal burns. I'm as susceptible to vanity and praise as any other woman so here you are.

The first one is @Kendra and me in Madrid in December, a few days before my FFS. In the following pictures you may be able to  detect the swelling of my nose going down.

Enjoy... or whatever.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Steph2.0    cc: @Kendra
Dear Stephanie: 
I am choosing to ENJOY the pictures.... You and Kendra look terrific... and beautiful too!!!
Thank you for sharing the photos.
Hugs,
Danielle

snipped:
Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 26, 2019, 02:38:15 PM
Ummm... well. You can't say I didn't warn you. I'm not responsible for retinal burns. I'm as susceptible to vanity and praise as any other woman so here you are.

The first one is @Kendra and me in Madrid in December, a few days before my FFS. In the following pictures you may be able to  detect the swelling of my nose going down.

Enjoy... or whatever.

Stephanie

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KathyLauren

@Steph2.0
Stephanie, I knew it, you do look fabulous!  No retinal burns here.  The only burns are because you are hot stuff!

@Michelle_P
Michelle, wow!!  I love the swimsuit!

@tgirlamg
Ashley, what can I say that hasn't been said a hundred times already: gorgeous as always!
  •  

tgirlamg

Alright Ladies!!!! 😀👍

BOOM!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I go away for a few hours and come back to the aftermath of a Fabulous detonation!!!

Michelle great pics and extra points for swimsuit!!!!... when one is going to swim around in Lake Fabulous... one must dress for the occasion!!! ... You look Beautiful!!! 🌺

Steph!!!... Stepping up to the plate and knocking it out of the park!!!...  You look GORGEOUS and I LOVE all your clothing styles represented here... You have settled into some wonderful looks Sister!!!🌺

Kathy!!! Thanks for the sweet words sister!!! 🌺

Here was my OOTD for today (Daytrip top and distressed Miss Me jeans)  :)... Casual day around home except for a run to the store

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Tribble

Hey!

I've only gone back two pages and I see some gorgeous pics!

Mine can't hold a candle to you ladies.

I posted this image in my intro thread, freaked out, and deleted my link.

I did end up letting some other people see it and got some opinions, so now I finally feel a little more comfortable.

The thing is, I'm in male-mode here, but I've been having so many male-fails lately that I wanted some people to see who they were talking to.

I hate hate hate pictures of me and selfies are the worst.  This my third ever selfie.

2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Tribble on March 26, 2019, 08:58:53 PM
Hey!

I've only gone back two pages and I see some gorgeous pics!

Mine can't hold a candle to you ladies.

I posted this image in my intro thread, freaked out, and deleted my link.

I did end up letting some other people see it and got some opinions, so now I finally feel a little more comfortable.

The thing is, I'm in male-mode here, but I've been having so many male-fails lately that I wanted some people to see who they were talking to.

I hate hate hate pictures of me and selfies are the worst.  This my third ever selfie.

@Tribble !!!

Welcome aboard!!! I'm so glad you posted!... I don't know anything about your journey thus far except for the ties that bind us all in shared experience and sisterhood... So.. Welcome little sister!!! 🙋‍♀️

Please don't delete your pic. you have taken another bold step in life by posting... And I suspect you will be taking many more of those ...for this, is a bold journey indeed...💕🌺🙏

Male mode or not... if it is a life in female mode that is calling to you, as it may have your entire life... I think you have little to worry about girl... you have great face shape, ...chin jaw from front angle look great... lip to nose distance is in female range but... most important are the words you wrote... they speak of someone who is courageous... someone who is determined to overcome challenges and move forward toward what they want... A life that reflects the truth inside them... a truth that has been carried inside for a lifetime... That... little sister, is the main ingredient in successfully making this all work...

All shall be well... I hope we see you here often in the days ahead and please let me know if I can ever be of help along the way as you move forward... All good things to you!!! 🌺

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

SiobhánF

Very pretty ladies. I'm still working out the deets on how to get me some hips, so if anyone has any tips (aside from my doing squats and lots of leg and booty exercises, as I already do those), please share! lol Anyway, y'all are lookin great! ^-^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Tribble

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 26, 2019, 09:48:47 PM
@Tribble !!!

Welcome aboard!!! I'm so glad you posted!... I don't know anything about your journey thus far except for the ties that bind us all in shared experience and sisterhood... So.. Welcome little sister!!! 🙋‍♀️

Please don't delete your pic. you have taken another bold step in life by posting... And I suspect you will be taking many more of those ...for this, is a bold journey indeed...💕🌺🙏

Male mode or not... if it is a life in female mode that is calling to you, as it may have your entire life... I think you have little to worry about girl... you have great face shape, ...chin jaw from front angle look great... lip to nose distance is in female range but... most important are the words you wrote... they speak of someone who is courageous... someone who is determined to overcome challenges and move forward toward what they want... A life that reflects the truth inside them... a truth that has been carried inside for a lifetime... That... little sister, is the main ingredient in successfully making this all work...

All shall be well... I hope we see you here often in the days ahead and please let me know if I can ever be of help along the way as you move forward... All good things to you!!! 🌺

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Thank you, Tgirlamg! :)

Oh, it's been calling.  I answered that call in 2003 and (sort of) lived my authentic life for over a decade.  Then I had doubts and, frankly, I saw the path this country was taking, too the opportunity my husband gave me when he told me he wanted a divorce and I chose the "safe" route.  I purged.  Hard.

The last 45 years haven't been good to my body and skin, but I'll do what I can with what I have left.

Maybe, someday, FFS.  Maybe. :)

I just want that stupid crooked nose fixed most of all!  Dumb deviated septum!  Grrr...
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Tribble on March 26, 2019, 11:12:12 PM
Thank you, Tgirlamg! :)

Oh, it's been calling.  I answered that call in 2003 and (sort of) lived my authentic life for over a decade.  Then I had doubts and, frankly, I saw the path this country was taking, too the opportunity my husband gave me when he told me he wanted a divorce and I chose the "safe" route.  I purged.  Hard.

The last 45 years haven't been good to my body and skin, but I'll do what I can with what I have left.

Maybe, someday, FFS.  Maybe. :)

I just want that stupid crooked nose fixed most of all!  Dumb deviated septum!  Grrr...

Hey Tribble!!!

Quite the journey and backstory!!! It is one that I would imagine would give you even greater insight, understanding and appreciation of what it truly means to you to live your life in the manner you choose!!! 🌺

I have no doubt you will find the life you seek little sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

TonyaW

A push up bra and a dress that gives the illusion of hips. I can live with that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TonyaW on March 27, 2019, 09:04:15 AM
A push up bra and a dress that gives the illusion of hips. I can live with that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:
I love your dress and the way you put your hair "up" in your first picture....
... regarding your 2nd picture... I also like your hair and dress, but where is your smile? ???

Thank you for sharing your photos.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Now clean your room missy!   :D

I do like that dress, it's a good look for you.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Dorit

This looks like fun!   So I will join the "senior" swimsuit section!
By the way, I am 71 years old.    I don't believe it either!
Which do you like the best?

•