Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I am at Myeongdong, Seoul to have meeting for a UNESCO report. Most people here are foreign tourists, especially from China and Japan.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on March 28, 2019, 11:46:54 PM
I am at Myeongdong, Seoul to have meeting for a UNESCO report. Most people here are foreign tourists, especially from China and Japan.

barbie~~

And they for sure seems to see you!  This tall, elegant and modern looking young woman.  It must be hard for them to comprehend that an Asian young woman can be that tall, and still look with it?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 28, 2019, 07:46:55 PM
Self-care day... Nails finally done, test run of new swimware...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Michelle_P

Michelle!!

Self care days are the best!!!..Swimsuit passes it's test run with flying colors!!!  :) ... Looking Fabulous and Happy Sister!!!

Looks like we run close to the same shade of polish!... here's mine

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Quote from: barbie on March 28, 2019, 11:46:54 PM

barbie~~

You are definitely getting some attention there sister! Looking Elegant and Gorgeous as always!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!  :)!!!!!!!!

I was going through dresses this AM that might work well for my Granddaughter's upcoming baptism ceremony... I think I have settled on this Betsey Johnson floral one...

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

I am afraid my OOTD is not going to raise the needle on any fabulous meter but, beautiful spring days like today usually see me in shorts, a top and flip flops... Today is no exception!!!...Express acid wash cut offs, a Daytrip bling top and Melissa sandals...

Still hoping girls will start sharin' what they're wearin' day to day!!!! 🙏🌺

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Mendi

16 months. At work.

I´m happy how I look. Is there things I would like to change in my face? Yes. But I think I will go like this. I can still wait for some changes to happen this year, but even now, I´m called a girl everywhere. Which is flattering, considering that I´m turning 42  :laugh:

No make-up...well lipstick, mascara and eyebrows dont count :)

Trachea shave is in May. It is the only thing that really is starting to bother me!
  •  

Tribble

Very pretty!  You're far better at makeup than I ever was, but I can see how you don't need much to be seen as you. :)

Okay, I really hate to post another one of these, but I went to a tire place today to get my mom's Winter tires changed for her Summer tires and later went back to have mine checked for punctures and to have them filled and as one tech was talking to another he was referring to her car and she asked for...etc.

When the tech came back in after checking the pressure in my car's tires and he saw me looking toward him he addressed me as ma'am.

And this is exactly as I was presenting other than my roboboot (Aircast).  So, it's just my latest male-fail (sorry, it's a new term I've just learned and I'm loving it! :D ):

I need to stop slouching.
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

GingerVicki

A little too soon but I am getting there I think.
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Mendi on April 01, 2019, 10:13:59 PM
16 months. At work.

I´m happy how I look. Is there things I would like to change in my face? Yes. But I think I will go like this. I can still wait for some changes to happen this year, but even now, I´m called a girl everywhere. Which is flattering, considering that I´m turning 42  :laugh:

Trachea shave is in May. It is the only thing that really is starting to bother me!

You should be happy with how you look, Mendi. You look great!!

Kate
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Mendi on April 01, 2019, 10:13:59 PM
16 months. At work.

Quote from: Tribble on April 01, 2019, 10:30:02 PM

Quote from: GingerVicki on April 01, 2019, 10:35:25 PM
A little too soon but I am getting there I think.

YAYYY!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Now this is what I am talking about!!!!... Looking Lovely My Dear Sisters!  :) and Mendi!... I love the bandana look! ...Casual, Femme and Beautiful touch!!!... Well done Gorgeous Girl!!! 🌺

I am afraid that, once again, I am pretty far away from fabulous with my OOTD... I spoke at the Junior College today but, didn't catch a pic of my outfit, I will try to do better when I speak at the University on Wednesday!.. I am including a couple pics of some recent Miss Me Jeans acquisitions so you aren't just stuck looking at a raggedy old lady in shorts!

GO DODGERS!!!!!!  :)!!!!!

Untitled by Ashleyl,
on Flickr

Keep the posts coming ladies!... Lets share what we wear!

Onward we go Brave and Beautiful Sisters!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Tribble

Girl, I'm not sure what your definition of fabulous is, but every image I've seen you post is my definition of fabulous in every way!
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Tribble on April 02, 2019, 09:22:43 AM
Girl, I'm not sure what your definition of fabulous is, but every image I've seen you post is my definition of fabulous in every way!

@Tribble

Awww!... Thank You so much for the kind and generous words lil' sister!!! 🤗🙏🌺

I just figure my tee shirt and shorts are near the low end of the fabulous spectrum compared to the choices I have available but, such is the nature of things fashion wise!!!...

Our choices reflect so many things... mood, interests, lifestyle, ... choices that lean towards comfort or heavily towards self expression in the course of our job, events or situations that demand appropriate presentation...

I find this whole new world of expression available to us, by way of transion, to be such a wonderful aspect of what our new path in life brings us... freedom to speak in artistic and visual ways that were previously not ours to enjoy...What a wonderful thing for us to be able to claim!!!... I think that makes our choices all the more interesting and, that's why I am hoping to get more interest drummed up here in just posting a quick pic of what we wear each day!... It is all the beautiful art of self expression and that, in itself, is what "Fabulous" is all about!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!... Share what ya wear!!! 👚👖👙👗👘🥼🧥👠🥿🧦🧤🧣👒👕👞👢

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

•  

SiobhánF

I got my name tapes yesterday, so I get to rock my new uniform today!  ;D

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

I Am Jess

Sorry that I have been MIA so much lately but work (and my social calendar) has been keeping very busy.  I am always amazed when I check back in and see how amazingly fabulous everyone is looking.  Keep up the good work ladies!  I had to go to the DMV last week to renew my drivers license since it expires next month when I turn 58.  It was actually pretty painless and quick since I had managed to get an appointment and I had all my documentation prepared in order to get a REAL ID compliant license.  I actually got dressed up a little bit for my picture because it's going to be the one that lasts the next 4 years.  (This is the 3rd license picture I've had in the last 4 years).  I had a number of people gawking at me because I was wearing 4 inch heels which made me 6'6" and I think I was looking pretty fabulous.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 03, 2019, 05:27:06 PM

Hey Little Sister!!!

Now this... Is an AWESOME pic!!!... I think this is my very favorite one you have posted!!! Gorgeous and Fierce!... It suits you well... I am so proud to call you my sister!!!

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 03, 2019, 07:04:39 PM
Sorry that I have been MIA so much lately but work (and my social calendar) has been keeping very busy.  I am always amazed when I check back in and see how amazingly fabulous everyone is looking.  Keep up the good work ladies!  I had to go to the DMV last week to renew my drivers license since it expires next month when I turn 58.  It was actually pretty painless and quick since I had managed to get an appointment and I had all my documentation prepared in order to get a REAL ID compliant license.  I actually got dressed up a little bit for my picture because it's going to be the one that lasts the next 4 years.  (This is the 3rd license picture I've had in the last 4 years).  I had a number of people gawking at me because I was wearing 4 inch heels which made me 6'6" and I think I was looking pretty fabulous.

Jess!!!

Just in the nick of time!!!... We could use some more Fabulous, as only you can bring it, on a regular basis!!!... I will beat you to 58 by a few weeks but, that is enough so that I still get to call you... little sister!!!... I have zero doubts your new license photo will hit the high end of the FAB-O-METER... Text me a copy when you get it if you don't post it!!!  Love You Girl!!!... GO DODGERS!!!!!

Okay... here is a little catch up on the last few day's OOTDs

At home for watching the Dodgers beat my husband's team... The Giants!!! Sorry Baby but, you can take the girl outta LA but ya can't take the LA outta the girl!!!  :)

Yesterday OOTD for some errands...

Giving clues to SeaCat's location...  😺<{mee-ow!!!} translation... (FOOD TIME!!!!)

Todays OOTD for a speaking gig to a class at the university  :)

Alright Ladies! ... Lets keep the energy goin'!!!! Share what ya wear!!!... It is an honor to share this space with each and every one of you!!!

Hugs to All...

Ashley  :)

I am hitting this quote again because so many of us have felt the chaos...

"It takes chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star"  ... Frederick Nietzche

•  

EdLynn

Taken on 3/26/19, 1 month and 1 day past my 60th birthday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: EdLynn on April 03, 2019, 09:47:20 PM
Taken on 3/26/19, 1 month and 1 day past my 60th birthday!

I LOVE this pic EdLynn!!! ❤️🌸💕

GORGEOUS, FEMME and.... HAPPY!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉💕💕💕🌸🤗👍🙏❤️

You look Beautiful and well aligned with the universe precious sister!!!... Whatever you are doing... Keep doing it.!!!!

Hugs!!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🙋‍♀️

•  

EdLynn

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 03, 2019, 10:29:43 PM
I LOVE this pic EdLynn!!! [emoji3590][emoji254][emoji177]

GORGEOUS, FEMME and.... HAPPY!!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji177][emoji177][emoji177][emoji254][emoji847][emoji106][emoji120][emoji3590]

You look Beautiful and well aligned with the universe precious sister!!!... Whatever you are doing... Keep doing it.!!!!

Hugs!!!!

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji2320]
Someone once asked me what I was taking to look so young. I said ESTROGEN!!!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: EdLynn on April 03, 2019, 10:33:09 PM
Someone once asked me what I was taking to look so young. I said ESTROGEN!!!

Ha!... Love it!... I get a comment once in a while from the kids at the university that I don't look my 57 years which feels good considering anyone over 25 probably looks old to them Lol... I tell them... "this is what being happy will do to ya so be careful!!!" 🤗

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 03, 2019, 05:27:06 PM

Amazing !! and thanks for your service dear !!

Hugs

C -
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 03, 2019, 10:48:44 PM
Ha!... Love it!... I get a comment once in a while from the kids at the university that I don't look my 57 years which feels good considering anyone over 25 probably looks old to them Lol... I tell them... "this is what being happy will do to ya so be careful!!!" 🤗

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Ashley you are rocking those late fifties, and an amazing human to have cared for your self so well, it shows !!

Hugs

C -
  •