Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoifeB

Quote from: Sonja on April 06, 2019, 10:17:12 PM
@AoifeB  - Very colourful, LOVE the eye shadow, and the hair is very cool, imo the lips look like they could use a slightly darker lip liner or something. You have a very unique and intriguing look - that I think ROCKS!

Yeah, I took that pic after dinner at the end of the day and didn't touch up my lips beforehand. It was better!
  •  

Dorit

Chilly morning on the train platform headed to Tel Aviv

Do you think the jacket exaggerates my shoulders?

•  

KathyLauren

Looking good, Dorit!

No, the jacket does not accentuate your shoulders.  If anyone notices the shape at all, they will notice the flare over your hips.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

tgirlamg

@Dorit

I have had the same concern with puffy jackets but, your proportions look beautiful!... absolutely no worries Gorgeous Sister!!! BTW... Your hair color rocks big time!!!! 😀👍

@Sonja

Thanks for the sweet words Lil' Sister!!!... You have raiding privileges any time you find yourself on this side of the world!!!!  🌎🌻💕🤗

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley 💕🙋‍♀️🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Dorit

Thanks Kathy and Ashley!  You are both peaches! :icon_wave:
  •  

Zoey421

Just wanted to post a picture of me with my daughter from last night. I love her dearly

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Yeah got a few pics finally at the end of the day, now this was after working all day on my dads Land Rover so my hair is a little messy.
I took the top off cause I didn't wanna ruin it.
It think it's super cute with the square cut neckline and poofy shoulders. :')
It's square cut at the back as well.
Really love this style.

Back to work tomorrow D:

•  

Harley Quinn

I love the top! The neckline is very flattering and the ruffle sleeves are super cute!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Zoey421

@rachel_Christina the square cut is flattering ... you look great!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

@Rachel_Christina, that top looks great!  Nice rectangular cut, different, and a neat contrast with the ruffles.

It's 75 degrees F here, so I broke out the spring wear. Walking thru downtown I've had guys checking me out, had a very positive complement from a woman setting tables in an open cafè, and a fun interaction with a mom, dog, and 6 month old child.

Today, life is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Isn't it so cute? It was a friend at work wore one once and I was like I have to try this square cut thing, I have two now and they are gorgeous. The are so different.
Thanks you guys.

You are looking great Michelle. Lucky you with that temperature. It's been getting better here too, but you really gotta play it day by day.
Confidence in hear is lovely! :')

•  

Haley Conner

Trying on stuff....blocked out the background and my facial features to preserve anonymity.  I like this top.  Sleeveless seems to work well for me.  Too lazy to put on lower padding haha.
  •  

I Am Jess

On Friday I did an interview on the Spectrum News show InFocus.  Not really trans related other than the fact that my office allowed me, a transwoman, to be the expert on tax fraud related issues.  Here's the link to the show.

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-east/in-focus/2019/04/08/in-focus--the-latest-tax-scams#

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope the new week holds promise for all of you!!! A whole lotta of Fabulous going on here!!!!...

Rachel!!!... I LOVE the cut!!! I may keep my eye out for something along that line myself!!! You are Crazy Insane Mega Gorgeous!!!, as always, Little Sister!!!  :)!!!

Zoey!! I am honored that I was lucky to get the text preview of this Gorgeous shot!... You are doing this all right my Beautiful Little Sister and Amazing Things await!!!  :)!!!

Michelle!!!... So glad to see you posting on the regular around here Dear Sister!!! Absolutely Fantastic warm weather look Gorgeous Girl!!!!  :)!!!

Haley!!! Welcome aboard the crazy train Little Sister!!! What I can see of you looks absolutely Gorgeous!!!... Love the dress and body looking killer!  :)!!!

Jess!!!... We were posting at the same time! Can't wait to watch your segment Gorgeous Girl!!!  :)!!!

Well... Hubby and I went to our granddaughter's baptism yesterday AM... It was beautiful!!!... i wore the Betsey Johnson floral dress and got a few compliments on it!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Today's AM OOTD for a nail appointment was a retread of a recent post because... I love this top!!!

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

TRIGGER WARNING!!!... Certified Grandma in swimsuit! Proceed with CAUTION!!! You can NOT un-see this... In case of accidental viewing... Grief Counsellors and barf bags are available in the lobby!

Today was warm so... I took my first beach walk of the season in a swimsuit... I wore an old favorite today but, took a few pics of some new ones that i will soon put to work "at the place where the sea meets the land!!!" (Zardoz Quote)  :)!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
by Ashley, on Flickr

I like this new one...  :)

by Ashley, on Flickr

This is the one i wore out...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr

Apologies if I have caused any trauma, blindness or otherwise blocked the flow of actual Fabulousness around here!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 08, 2019, 08:39:52 PM

Jess!!!... We were posting at the same time! Can't wait to watch your segment Gorgeous Girl!!!  :)!!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!!... Certified Grandma in swimsuit! Proceed with CAUTION!!! You can NOT un-see this... In case of accidental viewing... Grief Counsellors and barf bags are available in the lobby!

Today was warm so... I took my first walk of the season in a swimsuit... I wore an old favorite today but, took a few pics of some new ones that i will soon put to work "at the place where the sea meets the land!!!" (Zardoz Quote)  :)!

'Apologies if I have caused any trauma, blindness or blocked the flow of actual Fabulous!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

Ashley, my slightly older sister, you are looking amazing as always.

Since it appears that today is old lady in bikini day I offer my version for your consideration.  The same trigger warnings as Ashley's apply here.

I was at Zuma Beach yesterday (Sunday) getting some sun to work on my summer tan.

On Saturday night I went out to the monthly T-Girl part in Long Beach and wore a black body suit, black shorts, thigh high boots with a black high-low coat.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 08, 2019, 09:13:29 PM
Ashley, my slightly older sister, you are looking amazing as always.

Since it appears that today is old lady in bikini day I offer my version for your consideration.  The same trigger warnings as Ashley's apply here.

I was at Zuma Beach yesterday (Sunday) getting some sun to work on my summer tan.

Jess!!!!

Thanks for joining me in the uniform of coastal lifestyle!!!...Looking Gorgeous and, Oh So SoCal Little Sister!... Haven't been to Zuma since I was a kid!!!

Well!!!... you heard her!...Old Lady in Bikinis Day!!! ( National Holiday ... Right??? ) 🤪

Bring 'em on ladies!!!

Onward we go brave Sisters of Summer!!! (SOS!!!)

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

•  

Rachel_Christina

Haha you two are not that bad, no need for all these warnings lol.
You guys are killing it.
I don't think I have ever had the confidence to post anything in a bikini.
So that's a sure sign of confidence you guys have. Which is amazing, ultimately what it's all about.
Also Jealous if weather D:

•  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 07, 2019, 02:12:35 PM
Yeah got a few pics finally at the end of the day, now this was after working all day on my dads Land Rover so my hair is a little messy.
I took the top off cause I didn't wanna ruin it.
It think it's super cute with the square cut neckline and poofy shoulders. :')
It's square cut at the back as well.
Really love this style.

Back to work tomorrow D:

Rachel my beautiful little sister, you are absolutely killing it. Love this look on you.  I also incredibly jealous of your hair. Hope everything is going well for you. Thank you for your kind words <3
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 09, 2019, 01:00:13 AM
Haha you two are not that bad, no need for all these warnings lol.
You guys are killing it.
I don't think I have ever had the confidence to post anything in a bikini.
So that's a sure sign of confidence you guys have. Which is amazing, ultimately what it's all about.
Also Jealous if weather D:

Someone is just being shy I believe.
  •  

Linde

You ladies look great!
If I would post a picture of me in a bikini (if I would own one), you could use it as a study example on how a manatee looks like wearing a bikini!   :embarrassed:
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•