Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribble

Quote from: Dietlind on April 09, 2019, 08:09:57 AM
You ladies look great!
If I would post a picture of me in a bikini (if I would own one), you could use it as a study example on how a manatee looks like wearing a bikini!   :embarrassed:

Well, my tummy still sticks out further than my boobs, so...
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Haley Conner

@TGirlAMG thanks for the compliment.  And here is my fashion ensemble of the day...you look GREAT btw.

Again, sorry about the obscured features...I'm a bit paranoid about being recognized.  A lot of people know me.
I definitely need padding on this one....just trying on clothes though, so not really worth it.  I'm not wearing any make-up either, so it's probably best that my face is obscured  :D
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 09, 2019, 10:13:23 AM
@TGirlAMG thanks for the compliment.  And here is my fashion ensemble of the day...you look GREAT btw.

Again, sorry about the obscured features...I'm a bit paranoid about being recognized.  A lot of people know me.
I definitely need padding on this one....just trying on clothes though, so not really worth it.  I'm not wearing any make-up either, so it's probably best that my face is obscured  :D

Haley!!!

Thanks for the sweet and generous words my dear sister!!!... I Love 💕 the look you are rockin' there!!!... 🤗👍

You're proportions look great, I wouldn't worry about padding unless you plan on playing football or hockey!... ( in which case the rest of your outfit is all wrong!!!) 🤪

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 09, 2019, 10:55:17 AM
Haley!!!

Thanks for the sweet and generous words my dear sister!!!... I Love  the look you are rockin' there!!!...

You're proportions look great, I wouldn't worry about padding unless you plan on playing football or hockey!... ( in which case the rest of your outfit is all wrong!!!)

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley

I thought the same thing, Haley. Because the skirt flares, no extra padding is necessary I think. Unless you are Ashley or Rachel, keep looking for these kinds of options in skirts and dresses. Avoid trousers, I think generally.

And, as for makeup, I think there is every variation on this forum. I am pretty sure no one will fault your looks with or without makeup...  ;D

And, you are right about pictures on the Internet. The Internet never forgets. That said, I have done pretty good searching on myself and have never seen posts/pictures from this forum...

Kate
  •  

Haley Conner

Thanks, both of you, for the feedback.  I can't really wear a lot of the things I used to because they are just too young for me, so I'm trying to reinvent my look somewhat and clear out some of the stuff I no longer wear.  I guess I am aspiring to sort of a librarian look, or something along those lines.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 09, 2019, 02:11:30 PM
Thanks, both of you, for the feedback.  I can't really wear a lot of the things I used to because they are just too young for me, so I'm trying to reinvent my look somewhat and clear out some of the stuff I no longer wear.  I guess I am aspiring to sort of a librarian look, or something along those lines.

Hopefully a naughty librarian!!! 🤪

A🙋‍♀️🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Zoey421

So, I didn't feel so fabulous today but wanted to share a background that reminds me of a metaphor for who I am ... a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

All of you are inspirational.

Thank you for sharing how fabulous you feel.

Hugs Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 09, 2019, 10:09:12 PM
So, I didn't feel so fabulous today but wanted to share a background that reminds me of a metaphor for who I am ... a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis.

All of you are inspirational.

Thank you for sharing how fabulous you feel.

Hugs Zoe

@Zoey421

Hey Little Sister!

This metaphor very much relates to what we were texting about earlier... The chrysalis served a valuable purpose in the journey ... But, once free of it, the last behavior that would serve the continuation of the journey ...would be for the the butterfly to return to it...

Onward We Go Brave and Precious Sister!

Hugs and Lotsa Love!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 09, 2019, 02:28:40 AM
Rachel my beautiful little sister, you are absolutely killing it. Love this look on you.  I also incredibly jealous of your hair. Hope everything is going well for you. Thank you for your kind words <3

Thanks Jess.
Things is good, tough but good, been having alot of work between the office and annual car tests for every one at the weekend. I am recked. But got a week of starting next Tuesday. It was highly necessary!

•  

Haley Conner

This is my last one for awhile, because I am REALLY busy...I went a little overboard and composited in a photo background haha.  Simple outfit....simple works well sometimes. 
  •  

Zoey421

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 10, 2019, 12:48:32 PM
This is my last one for awhile, because I am REALLY busy...I went a little overboard and composited in a photo background haha.  Simple outfit....simple works well sometimes. 

Haley, simple and colour blocking is a classic look. You look great! Zoe

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 10, 2019, 12:48:32 PM

Haley!

Simple is good!!!... Looking great sister!!! Proportion and body shape look Fantastic!!!!!! 🤗👍
and... Love the shoes!!! 💕🙏🎉🎉🎉

If you are going to switch up backgrounds perhaps something tropical or in front of the great pyramid next time??? 🤗

Love Ya Haley!!! 💕... Keep 'em coming when you have time busy girl...

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

I Am Jess

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Haley Conner

Thanks for the compliments, I'll take all I can get.  :D  @I Am Jess, looking great!  @tgirlamg, thanks, yeah, I do love these shoes.  Heels add height, but they also make your feet appear smaller!  A timeless debate no doubt.  @Zoey421, thank you, I find if things get too busy, it is confusing to the eye.
  •  

tgirlamg

Jess!!! I Love the Beautiful shots Little Sister!!!... Definitely a Woman of Mystery!!!!  :)

Just a few quick shots of my around the house OOTD for a spring-like but crazy windy day...(yes!... You can see a bit of SeaCat on the counter behind me)  I found the shorts that go with this Miss Me crochet lace tank I bought recently!... Super Comfy!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Drexy/Drex

Never fail to impress....😊
Btw ...that red bikini....wow great hips!!!.... amazing
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Haley Conner

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on April 10, 2019, 08:22:46 PM
Never fail to impress....😊
Btw ...that red bikini....wow great hips!!!.... amazing

Awww! ...Thank You for the sweet words!!!... I hope all is well for you my friend!!!

Hugs and Lotsa Love!!!

Yer Sista' 🙋‍♀️💕

Quote from: Haley Conner on April 10, 2019, 08:25:24 PM
Very springy, I like it!

Thanks Haley!!! I feels so light and airy like Spring itself!!! 🤗

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Zoey421

Jungle patterned pants ... hoping for spring

•  

Rachel_Christina

Looking lovely girls.

Been on a new diet for a while now. I think its really working.
I think my waist is sliming down even more than usual. I had plateaued before starting this.

•