Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 12, 2019, 04:52:37 PM
Looking lovely girls.

Been on a new diet for a while now. I think its really working.
I think my waist is sliming down even more than usual. I had plateaued before starting this.

Damn girl that is amazing!!  Keep rocking it little sister!

I found this picture on line from the TEA Show.  I'm with Eddie Wood who won the Best Transman Performer award.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 12, 2019, 01:48:21 PM
Jungle patterned pants ... hoping for spring

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Spring is coming!!!... You, Little Sister, are one of it's blossoms!  :)
Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 12, 2019, 04:52:37 PM
Looking lovely girls.

Been on a new diet for a while now. I think its really working.
I think my waist is sliming down even more than usual. I had plateaued before starting this.

You better start to put your post together with the details of this "New Diet" Little Sister because I think you may be generating interest in it's benefits Gorgeous Girl!!!  :)!!!!!

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 12, 2019, 06:20:28 PM
Damn girl that is amazing!!  Keep rocking it little sister!

I found this picture on line from the TEA Show.  I'm with Eddie Wood who won the Best Transman Performer award.

Jess!!! What a great pic!!! 150% Fabulous!!!  :)

I am going to offer a song today for all my little sisters out there who are in the process of discovering, seeking and carving out their new life... their true life... For YOU, are one of life's boldest travelers... Walking the long distance towards what is true!...You are one who refused to play the cards you were dealt and refused to play the game that is dictated that you play.... But, you are not alone!!!... Find what you need in all of this... It is there waiting for you!!!... All Shall Be Well... Live Your Life... Love Your Life!!!

"Taking over
We're taking over
Throw the weight up off you shoulders now
That we can show our love
It's almost over it's almost over
No more war and no more soldiers
To stand against his love
Away with all the troubles that you've made
Away with waiting for another day
Away
Look ma the sun is shining on me
Impatient, in love and aching to be
Could you believe in heaven
If heaven was all you had
We're taking over we're taking over
Throw away your four leafed clovers
And stand beside this love
Away with everything you've grown to hate
Away with anything that holds you safe
Away
And every light I've found
Is every light that's shining down on me
I'm never alone
Look ma the sun is shining on me
Taking my time to do as I please
Could you believe in heaven
If heaven was all you had
The sun is beaming, radiating
All the love we are creating
We are creating
And every light I've found
Is every light that's shining down on me
I'm never alone"

Onward Brave Sisters!!!

Hugs and Love To You All

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Haha thanks guys, it's very simple diet, cut out the processed food.
Stops the bad fat developing around the organs! And the mid section houses most of them, so there is alot of room for improvement if done right a stuck to.
I have incorporated alot more green leafy veg into it as well :')
I am feeling so much better too!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 13, 2019, 03:23:10 AM
Haha thanks guys, it's very simple diet, cut out the processed food.
Stops the bad fat developing around the organs! And the mid section houses most of them, so there is alot of room for improvement if done right a stuck to.
I have incorporated alot more green leafy veg into it as well :')
I am feeling so much better too!
😍😍😍
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

KimOct

Thanks Ashley !!  That was a very uplifting song.  It made me want to go dance in a park. 
Huge Hugs !!!  :)
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: KimOct on April 13, 2019, 12:16:11 PM
Thanks Ashley !!  That was a very uplifting song.  It made me want to go dance in a park. 
Huge Hugs !!!  :)

Dance away little sister!!! 💕🤗💕🎉🎉🎉

From what Nancy was telling me though, you might want to forgo the park in favor of dancing inside until it warms back up there!!! Keep grinding girl 🤗!!!!

Love Ya!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Just my OOTD for a Saturday around the house... Felt like wearing yellow today!!!  :) The top is by Miss Me...

by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Smashing Pumpkins!!!!  :)

Okay!... You may go back to shots of actual fabulousness now... Share what ya wear!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)

•  

Zoey421

Animal print tonight, ladies.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Reddog7313 on April 13, 2019, 07:05:59 PM
Your gorgeous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why Thank You Reddog... I bet you say that to all the girls!!!  ::)

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 13, 2019, 08:25:13 PM
Animal print tonight, ladies.

Love It Little Sister!!! I hope you are still basking in the glow of the evening that followed!  :)!!!

Hugs!!!

Just a quick OOTD pic for today! Top is by Daytrip and jeans are Miss Me  :) Wishing a great week ahead to all 💕🙏🙋‍♀️

And... A new Miss Me tank that arrived today!...

Okay!... You may go back to shots of actual fabulousness now... Share what ya wear!!! 🤗👍

👠👗👙👚🥼🧥👖🧤👢👒👞🧦👘👗👙🧥🧣👒👕👞🧤👢👚👖🧥🥿🧦👘👒👗👚👢👠🥿👕👙

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

Zoey421

I have been working up the courage to buy some summer dresses. Here are examples of what I have been trying. I have to say I hope warmer temps come soon so I can give a dress a spin.

Ladies ... suggestions?

Zoe

•  

Harley Quinn

The black and yellow flower dress is a winner. I personally prefer a below the knee length (if you can find them). A swing dress, or something in an A line would be very flattering. I have also found that a natural waistline is great for a torso slimming effect. Sweetheart and boat neck neckline are 2 wonderful cuts as well. I've never been a wrap dress fan, they just seem sloppy and less refined.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 16, 2019, 07:38:24 AM
The black and yellow flower dress is a winner. I personally prefer a below the knee length (if you can find them). A swing dress, or something in an A line would be very flattering. I have also found that a natural waistline is great for a torso slimming effect. Sweetheart and boat neck neckline are 2 wonderful cuts as well. I've never been a wrap dress fan, they just seem sloppy and less refined.

I agree with Harley. Because of our stupid wide shoulders and narrow hips, we have to pick clothes to compensate. I used to hate that idea, but really it's no different than what ciswomen do. Some cuts don't work on some bodies, but we have so many choices as women that we can always find something that'll work for us. That black dress with the yellow flowers is great! If you don't mind a little advice (as if I'm an expert (eye roll)) the scarf makes your neck look a little short with that dress. A longer necklace that hangs in a v shape would be very flattering with that.

In any case, you're looking great, Zoe!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Dorit

Such good advice here.   V-necks, vertical lines like buttons and zippers, longer necklaces, hanging scarfs, all help to visually reduce the effect of wide shoulders.  Also a belt at the waist and a flare at the hips works well to bring about a better balance between shoulders and hips.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Dorit on April 16, 2019, 09:03:41 AM
Such good advice here.   V-necks, vertical lines like buttons and zippers, longer necklaces, hanging scarfs, all help to visually reduce the effect of wide shoulders.  Also a belt at the waist and a flare at the hips works well to bring about a better balance between shoulders and hips.

Exactly! Three words: Fit and Flare.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Stripes can definitely be risky as well, and wrap dresses I'm not a fan of.
Only tried once I think.

This is a nice one but it's a size or two too big :/

•  

tgirlamg

Zoey!!!

As we have discussed in texts... The black and yellow floral is one of the best cuts I have seen on you yet! 😃👍 This cut gives you a waist...flares back out underneath and the neckline is breaking up your shoulder width... These aspects are lending good visual proportion...note that you got several other upvotes for this particular dress!!! Good visual proportion is the reason... We can get a sense of people's proportions from 100 yards away so it is our "first line of defense" in a visual way....Peplum... A-line... Fit and Flare... layered Boho, to some degree... all styles that hold potential to work towards a complimentary and well proportioned look for you!!!!

Stay on the hunt for these types of offerings and let proportion be your mantra... All shall be well 🤗 ... Enjoy the quest... When we start to really connect with what works for us... New worlds of wonderful possibilities open up!!!... Onward brave sister!!!

Hugs and Lotsa Love Always!!!

A 💕🌸🙋‍♀️

Btw...

Quote from: Dorit on April 16, 2019, 09:03:41 AM

Dorit!!!

Love the jacket my gorgeous sister!!!

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 16, 2019, 10:20:57 AM
Stripes can definitely be risky as well, and wrap dresses I'm not a fan of.
Only tried once I think.

This is a nice one but it's a size or two too big :/

Rachel!

I do like the style and stripes on you beautiful sister!!!.. stripes can indeed be a risky undertaking but, sometimes we can put them to work for us as opposed to against us! They should always be approached with some degree of caution and consideration!!!

Love Ya Sis! 💕🌸

A 🙋‍♀️

•  

Harley Quinn

Stripes are hit and miss. I like them on occasion. Forgive the picture... I wasn't dressed for jeans and a t shirt.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 16, 2019, 04:24:00 PM
Stripes are hit and miss. I like them on occasion. Forgive the picture... I wasn't dressed for jeans and a t shirt.

Stripe Day!!! YAYYY!!!!  :)!!!

You are Rockin' those stripes sister!!!

I have no Fabulousness to offer but,... I have a few stripes I can throw into the arena in honor of stripe day!!!

[
C'mon Ladies! Stripe Day!!! Let's see 'em!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)!!!

•  

Amy Chislett

I've been told stripes give the effect of making you look bigger (vertical stripes on say a mini dress make your hips look bigger).  FWIW.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 04, 2019, 04:49:07 PM
I interviewed for a board position that I probably won't get, but what the heck...  Gotta try...

Still felt Ab Fab!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently came to the conclusion that some are not meant for boards; some=me.  I assume you're talking about positions of responsibility.
ac
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •