Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy Chislett

Quote from: barbie on March 23, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

At a barley field

barbie~~

First, you in the rapine field, and now barley.  I just discovered rapine as the source of canola (?) oil, which has less fat.  But things e.g., tofu, tend to stick with it.  I've never seen a field with either.  I am removed from the source of my food, here.  Although I recently discovered samphyre or beach asparagus - both eating and growing wild along the water.

btw, the red dress I thought was being worn by Brooke Shields... If you can make the boat neck dress work, go for it.

the ac is on
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on March 23, 2019, 01:15:00 PM
I had a good day today so I snapped a few pics.
Was a bright Sunday and I picked the outfit before going outside. It was actually pretty cold once I went out.

Here's a few randoms from today

And one of the car in my new home that actually has a garage! :')

Are we going to see any car-girl pix, R.C.?  I never understood the link between sex and cars till a friend told me it had to do with internal combustion and g forces.  I am pretty much a point A to B vehicle type.  Impressive, tho.  On the diet thing, I still eat some processed food but always prefer 'original' varieties.  Less than 5 ingredients is the goal.  Flavor can be the downfall.  Btw, what's a dry shampoo?
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 21, 2019, 09:57:14 PM
Hey!... You don't know how we suffer!... When that beach fog rolls in at the end of a Spring day... we can drop down into the 50s 🤪

Brrrrrrrr!!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🌺
Least you can grow hyacinths there; I can't get mine to pop out of the dirt :(   Too warm.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Amy Chislett on April 16, 2019, 11:13:27 PM
Least you can grow hyacinths there; I can't get mine to pop out of the dirt :(   Too warm.

Amy!!! Good to see you checking in little sister!!! 🤗👍 I hope all is well in your world!!!! 🙏🌺

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Zoey421

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 16, 2019, 07:38:24 AM
The black and yellow flower dress is a winner. I personally prefer a below the knee length (if you can find them). A swing dress, or something in an A line would be very flattering. I have also found that a natural waistline is great for a torso slimming effect. Sweetheart and boat neck neckline are 2 wonderful cuts as well. I've never been a wrap dress fan, they just seem sloppy and less refined.

Hi Harley, thank you for the vote of confidence on the black and yellow floral print dress and suggestions... part of me wants to wear the form fitting dresses because that is the image of beauty in my head while knowing very well i should be looking for other options.

The search goes on ...

Hugs Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Zoey421

Quote from: steph2.0 on April 16, 2019, 08:02:20 AM
I agree with Harley. Because of our stupid wide shoulders and narrow hips, we have to pick clothes to compensate. I used to hate that idea, but really it's no different than what ciswomen do. Some cuts don't work on some bodies, but we have so many choices as women that we can always find something that'll work for us. That black dress with the yellow flowers is great! If you don't mind a little advice (as if I'm an expert (eye roll)) the scarf makes your neck look a little short with that dress. A longer necklace that hangs in a v shape would be very flattering with that.

In any case, you're looking great, Zoe!

Stephanie
Ah, Stephanie, thank you for the supportive comments. I was just lazy with the scarf .. left it on for no real reason just like the black socks ...

Hugs Zoe

•  

Zoey421

Quote from: Dorit on April 16, 2019, 09:03:41 AM
Such good advice here.   V-necks, vertical lines like buttons and zippers, longer necklaces, hanging scarfs, all help to visually reduce the effect of wide shoulders.  Also a belt at the waist and a flare at the hips works well to bring about a better balance between shoulders and hips.

Hi Dorit, I agree the advice is great .. love the quilted jacket, BTW.

Zoe

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Amy Chislett on April 16, 2019, 11:00:55 PM
Are we going to see any car-girl pix, R.C.?  I never understood the link between sex and cars till a friend told me it had to do with internal combustion and g forces.  I am pretty much a point A to B vehicle type.  Impressive, tho.  On the diet thing, I still eat some processed food but always prefer 'original' varieties.  Less than 5 ingredients is the goal.  Flavor can be the downfall.  Btw, what's a dry shampoo?

Haha well trust me there won't be no sex in my Supra D: even if it was possible to fit in there I would have the dash scratching D:
Haha dry shampoo is a god send for when you just can't be bothered with the mission of washing and drying long hair lol

•  

emma-f

So having my occasional pop over to these pages and I see everyone is looking as amazing as ever, with a few new faces coming over here too and looking fab!!

Anyway, so here's a few pics of me at DisneyWorld with my daughter. Had an amazing time, although not convinced I was feeling fabulous - even less so when Snow White called me Prince  >:( - imagine that, a Queen being misgendered by a Princess lol. So yeah, that put a bit of a dampener on it all and has kicked my dysphoria up another notch. But anyway, it was a great trip so I'll just concentrate on the good

Em x

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 17, 2019, 12:57:29 AM

Hi Harley, thank you for the vote of confidence on the black and yellow floral print dress and suggestions... part of me wants to wear the form fitting dresses because that is the image of beauty in my head while knowing very well i should be looking for other options.

The search goes on ...

Hugs Zoe

Form fitting dresses are great. I would go more toward the calf length pencil skirt/wiggle dress than anything thigh high. It'll draw a longer leaner silhouette.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: emma-f on April 17, 2019, 02:50:41 AM
So having my occasional pop over to these pages and I see everyone is looking as amazing as ever, with a few new faces coming over here too and looking fab!!

Anyway, so here's a few pics of me at DisneyWorld with my daughter. Had an amazing time, although not convinced I was feeling fabulous - even less so when Snow White called me Prince  >:( - imagine that, a Queen being misgendered by a Princess lol. So yeah, that put a bit of a dampener on it all and has kicked my dysphoria up another notch. But anyway, it was a great trip so I'll just concentrate on the good

Em x

Emma, you look fantastic. I can't imagine what the "Princess" saw to make her say such a thing. What I do know, though, is Disney is one of the most inclusive and accepting organizations around. I have a friend who worked for Disney, and she told me that "Cast Members" as all employees who have contact with visitors are called, receive training that includes showing respect to everyone, no matter how they present. If you were to report that "Princess," odds are she'd be in a world of trouble, and you'd likely end up with some nice compensation from Disney.

Disney also has some of the best health insurance available for trans-related services. As I understand it, they cover everything. I have an acquaintance who is a bit of a YouTube celebrity, who actually got a job at Disney parking cars in the Florida heat so she could get all of her expenses paid. She actually has a video entitled something like, "Disney bought me my vagina."

If it really bothers you, I'm sure you could still lodge a complaint. I'd bet you'd be taken very seriously.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

V M

Em x

Are you sure it was Snow White? She mightta been Princess Ain't Rite
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: steph2.0 on April 17, 2019, 08:21:50 AM
Emma, you look fantastic. I can't imagine what the "Princess" saw to make her say such a thing. What I do know, though, is Disney is one of the most inclusive and accepting organizations around. I have a friend who worked for Disney, and she told me that "Cast Members" as all employees who have contact with visitors are called, receive training that includes showing respect to everyone, no matter how they present. If you were to report that "Princess," odds are she'd be in a world of trouble, and you'd likely end up with some nice compensation from Disney.

Disney also has some of the best health insurance available for trans-related services. As I understand it, they cover everything. I have an acquaintance who is a bit of a YouTube celebrity, who actually got a job at Disney parking cars in the Florida heat so she could get all of her expenses paid. She actually has a video entitled something like, "Disney bought me my vagina."

If it really bothers you, I'm sure you could still lodge a complaint. I'd bet you'd be taken very seriously.

Stephanie

Lol - I'll have to look for that video - thats amazing!

I wouldn't want to complain as I'm sure it was totally accidental. Like she was thinking "mmm something about this girl, I bet she's trans" the said that, and she was probably like "@£$% - I cant believe I just said that". I bet she was sooooo embarrassed herself.

Em x
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: emma-f on April 17, 2019, 12:14:53 PM
Lol - I'll have to look for that video - thats amazing!

I wouldn't want to complain as I'm sure it was totally accidental. Like she was thinking "mmm something about this girl, I bet she's trans" the said that, and she was probably like "@£$% - I cant believe I just said that". I bet she was sooooo embarrassed herself.

Em x

Please let me +1 on being clueless how she could have made that comment. In the pictures you posted, you look so totally cis, it is amazing. Well, given the thread topic, it is fabulous! Unless you were wearing a suit, and your voice was down there with Jim Nabors, It is inconceivable that anyone would think, "Prince..." Even then, it would be tough, I think...

Kate
  •  

Rachel_Christina

After a long day washing up the cars getting ready for a show at the end of the week, I can finally chill. Spent hours at it today. inside outside engine bays and all.
Hope the weather stays on my side now.

Planning a change for my hair soon, possibly in May before my birthday :')

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Hi Rachel. I maintain a Landrover, a Hilux and a boat. I find it trashes the look of my hands and nails. I never bite my nails- they keep breaking off.

Tell me girl- how do you keep those lovely nails ?

Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Josie_L on April 06, 2019, 04:05:38 PM

Your eye makeup is lovely!

I also wear a mask while exercising outdoors!

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Em x

Emma,

You look very natural, harmonized well with people in the street. I tend to attract some attention, but I also prefer looking natural with other ordinary people. Take care, and cheer up.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •