Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurorasky

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 27, 2019, 05:02:58 PM
You might be the easiest FFS patient ever, there aren't any features that make you look masculine in those photos.

Thanks girls,

Angelique you are beautiful

I may be feminine but I am not pretty pretty like most in here. Girls you look great
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 28, 2019, 12:47:49 AM
Thank you Emma, you could share some of your weath with me.
I have been stricken with breast poverty D:.
Margarida you look great! I've told you before you need no face work :')
Ashley, you are not old. Your Stunning!!!
This place is a fountain of success.

Tribble that top does you well.
Keep going!!
thanks Rachel - tell you what - the day they can give you some of my boobs in exchange for some your hips I'm in - deal? Lol Em x
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I am scared to post here, so many beautiful women! I'm glad the weather is warming up, I bought this dress about a week ago and can't wait to wear it in public. After decades of jeans, polo shirts and tennis shoes, I can finally wear the beautiful clothes I have always wanted to wear!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica_Rose
Dear Jessica:
.... and you wear your new beautiful clothes very well. ...  you certainly do not have to be "scared" of posting pictures of yourself here.
You look absolutely beautiful and vibrant in your new summer dress.  ;) :eusa_dance: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_chick:

Yes indeed, wearing boring loose fitting and unflattering jeans, polo shirts, tennis shoes it is indeed a very nice change and a great feeling to finally dress as the beautiful woman you are.

You are fortunate to have warmer weather where you live so you can wear the season spring and summer fashions. 

Here it is still winter like weather although it is starting to warm up a little some days lately. This morning the temperature is just below freezing and today it is supposed to climb up to the high 40's, might even get to low 50 dep F.

I am going to start trying to wear my short sleeve tops and lighter skirts and dresses soon.

Thank you for sharing your latest photo....
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on April 28, 2019, 07:59:13 AM
I am scared to post here, so many beautiful women! I'm glad the weather is warming up, I bought this dress about a week ago and can't wait to wear it in public. After decades of jeans, polo shirts and tennis shoes, I can finally wear the beautiful clothes I have always wanted to wear!

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

With all the beautiful young ladies around here, it is important to once in a while have an old woman here, too!
This is me at friends who had a birthday party for me yesterday.

And yes, I am pretty old already, but hope to get way older!

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Tribble

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on April 28, 2019, 12:47:49 AM
Thank you Emma, you could share some of your weath with me.
I have been stricken with breast poverty D:.
Margarida you look great! I've told you before you need no face work :')
Ashley, you are not old. Your Stunning!!!
This place is a fountain of success.

Tribble that top does you well.
Keep going!!

Thank you. :)
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

Tribble

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 09:28:28 AM
With all the beautiful young ladies around here, it is important to once in a while have an old woman here, too!

Who you callin' old?!?

My great aunt lived to be well over 100.  You have many great years ahead of you, especially as good as your health is!
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on April 22, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
Family member took this photo yesturday of me and my husband

Angélique,

Oh. I didn't know you were married. My late congrats.
It looks very warm there.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Fear not Jessica Rose!!! ... There are many Beautiful and Fabulous Women here... Count yourself amongst them!!!... What a wonderful pic of you precious sister... You are looking Gorgeous, Femme and Natural in your surroundings!

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 09:28:28 AM

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Sister!!! You're a fellow Taurus!!! 😀 My number clicks up by one digit tomorrow... Time  marches on

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Aurorasky on April 28, 2019, 03:05:17 AM
I may be feminine but I am not pretty pretty like most in here.

I disagree.  You're pretty and have a bit of an exotic Mediterranean or South American look.  That combined with your great figure and awesome hair is the sort of thing that makes women jealous.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

barbie

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 22, 2019, 11:00:40 PM
I've been feeling pretty good about my body image, these days. Being able to present full time is the best thing that's ever happened for me.

It is nice to you have confidence and satisfaction about your body image. Yes. I also tend to feel the same, considering my biological age.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Congrats! But how it is easy to wear them after all!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Nowadays I fly to the mainland ever 2 or 3 days. You know where I live: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_passenger_air_routes

But I try hard to exercise regularly whenever the air is clean. A week ago, the skirt was too tight to wear, but suddenly became loose yesterday after a 2 hour hiking.

The course is mostly grassy.

Happy!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on April 28, 2019, 11:53:51 AM

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Sister!!! You're a fellow Taurus!!! 😀 My number clicks up by one digit tomorrow... Time  marches on

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A🙋‍♀️💕🌻
Yes, time marche on!  The problem with my march is that it is starting to march towards a critical number, and I really don't like that very much!
When I was a kid, I wished it would have marched faster, because there was sooooo much time between each Christmas.  But now it seems to have strapped jet engines onto it's wings and races along!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 01:12:53 PM
Yes, time marche on!  The problem with my march is that it is starting to march towards a critical number, and I really don't like that very much!
When I was a kid, I wished it would have marched faster, because there was sooooo much time between each Christmas.  But now it seems to have strapped jet engines onto it's wings and races along!

I try to impress the dynamics of our perception of time to the university kids that I often speak to... I like to demonstrate the amount of change that happens in two generations by telling them that my grandmother rode on a horse drawn wagon to go see what an electric lightbulb looked like when she was a little girl

Then I tell them that where they sit, right now in their life will look like the dinosaur days to their grandkids who will be here far sooner than their current perspective allows them to fully know...

Time marches on and so do we...onward we go beautiful sister!!!

Ashley 🌻💕🙋‍♀️
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: Aurorasky on April 27, 2019, 03:52:38 PM
I don't like sharing pics that much. I hope the 3 years and a half of hormones have worked. I wish to have FFS as soon as possible. Emma, you look great! wish I had your boobs lol

album -->    https://imgur.com/a/HZRmZeR

Sweetie, you look fine. Better than fine. You and I have had so many conversations about this.

You want to see what a 61-year old woman looks like without her hairpiece and minimal makeup?

This:

Unlike my avatar, which was taken a couple of years ago by I am Jess (she is master of selfies) this is what I actually look like now. Gray, thinning hair and age spots. Oh, and I'll never have your figure, even after an expensive and painful Brazilian butt lift.  Be thankful this isn't you!

With kindness,

Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: emma-f on April 28, 2019, 06:52:25 AM
thanks Rachel - tell you what - the day they can give you some of my boobs in exchange for some your hips I'm in - deal? Lol Em x

A wee trade maybe, why not :')

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on April 28, 2019, 02:21:06 PM
Sweetie, you look fine. Better than fine. You and I have had so many conversations about this.

You want to see what a 61-year old woman looks like without her hairpiece and minimal makeup?

This:

Unlike my avatar, which was taken a couple of years ago by I am Jess (she is master of selfies) this is what I actually look like now. Gray, thinning hair and age spots. Oh, and I'll never have your figure, even after an expensive and painful Brazilian butt lift.  Be thankful this isn't you!

With kindness,

Terri

Not to de-rail your point to our beautiful young sister my friend but, I think you look gorgeous in that pic!!!

Love Ya Terri!!! ❤️

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Kirsteneklund7

This:

With kindness,

Terri
Very feminine, very beautiful.

A gorgeous woman!

Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

GingerVicki

This:

With kindness,

Terri

You should be proud of the way you look. You look fantastic especially for 61! You set the bar high.
  •