Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

I felt pretty good for today's presentation, right up until office 365 decided to rearrange my slides because I didn't use a microsoft product to make it.   >:(
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 29, 2019, 10:38:15 AM

I felt pretty good for today's presentation, right up until office 365 decided to rearrange my slides because I didn't use a microsoft product to make it.   >:(

Colleen!!!...

Technical glitches aside, You are lookin' Gorgeous and Glitch free little sister!!!... and...nice job on the Covenant quote!!!

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌸💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks Ashley.  It was aggravating but I made it through.

•  

MollyPants

A couple of weeks ago at my friends wedding. It was a beautiful day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MollyPants on April 30, 2019, 07:37:26 AM

Some really pretty girls in this picture!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

MollyPants

Quote from: Dietlind on April 30, 2019, 07:45:12 AM
Some really pretty girls in this picture!

Thank you Dietland!

•  

tgirlamg

Absolutely Crazy Insane Mega Gorgeous Little Sister!!!! 🤗

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌸💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Drexy/Drex

Oh my ...I can't tell who,s who😉👍
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Viva Las Vegas... you know you were having too much fun when you only take 2 photos in 5 days.  ::)

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 01, 2019, 07:13:36 AM
Viva Las Vegas... you know you were having too much fun when you only take 2 photos in 5 days.  ::)

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on May 01, 2019, 07:23:43 AM
You always have the best outfits.
Certainly a style that not everyone can pull off. She absolutely nails it. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

LOL, thank you ladies. The 40s/50s has always been my thing. It just feels more natural to me. 🤷‍♀️
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Zoey421

I attended an awards ceremony and dinner for one of our organization's regions on the weekend. Told my story to the group and received great support.

Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Zoey421 on May 01, 2019, 10:33:54 AM
I attended an awards ceremony and dinner for one of our organization's regions on the weekend. Told my story to the group and received great support.

Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

There's my Beautiful Little Sister!!! Filled with the joy of finally feeling the connection to her own life!!!... You are Radiant girl!!'... Bask in the glow!!! 🤗🙏💕

What Gorgeous Pics Little Sister!!!!... okay... Crazy Insane Mega-Gorgeous!!!!

I ❤️❤️❤️ the kitty dress!!!!!

Hugs to All

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

barbie

Traveling by airplane and public bus in Busan.

Mostly women tend to comment on my appearance, makeup and body shape. Some of my female friends who met me after a long time asked my secret method of looking young. One woman recommended me to visit a beauty salon for extending my eyelashes permanently. She said it is now popular among aged women. A few male friends also commented that I now look very elegant.

I am back home, and will fly to Seoul tomorrow afternoon.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Dani

I was born in 1949.

Your outfits were all the rage when I was just a youngster!  :D

Looking lovely. You sure know your styles.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 01, 2019, 11:01:10 AM

What Gorgeous Pics Little Sister!!!!... okay... Crazy Insane Mega-Gorgeous!!!!

I ❤️❤️❤️ the kitty dress!!!!!

Hugs to All

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
Thank you Ashley, it's a Bernie Dexter dress. They're all amazing.

Quote from: Dani on May 01, 2019, 12:45:18 PM
I was born in 1949.

Your outfits were all the rage when I was just a youngster!  :D

Looking lovely. You sure know your styles.

😁 thanks! I try. I've been a fan since I was a kid... sexy and modest at the same time. Truly an era of glam. I'm bringing it back... 😎
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Harley Quinn
Wowzers!!!  I love your dresses and your look.
You look amazing and very beautiful...

So many women today are not dressing with such flare and attention to the glamorous fashion of the recent past.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and best wishes to you.
Danielle

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 01, 2019, 02:52:11 PM
Thank you Ashley, it's a Bernie Dexter dress. They're all amazing.

😁 thanks! I try. I've been a fan since I was a kid... sexy and modest at the same time. Truly an era of glam. I'm bringing it back... 😎
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Unreal Harley. This thread has escalated!

•