Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzannemarie

•  

Zoey421

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on May 04, 2019, 03:24:26 PM
Looking amazing Ashley. I will one day maybe post a Bikini. Need a tan first.
Everyone is looking great.

Here is me in a sun dress I bought for a special day.

Looking awesome,  Rachel, in your red dress. Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: suzannemarie on May 04, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

Just about 17 months hrt

Suzanne Marie!!! Many congrats on the 17 month milestone my Beautiful Little Sister!!! I hope you check in here a lot in the days to come!!!

Rachel!!!... Thanks for the kind words and WOW!!! Now this.. is Fabulous!!! Love the dress little sister and I hope the special day is all you want it to be!!! You will be Radiant!!!

I realize I have posted about as many pics as you can post in a "Fabulous" thread in what amounts to jeans and a Tshirt  so... I am offering a few shots in dresses to pay some degree of homage to the threads intent!

My OOTD today is in honor of Tonya!!!... I am sorry but my Dodgers allegience runs deep... today though.. we are paired with a new pair of highly distressed Kancan cut off denim shorts... Yes! They come like this!  :)... Super fun... perhaps far from fab but... they are totally ME!!!  :)

OOTD...GO DODGERS!!!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

And... A few dress shots...

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Haha you won't get kicked out of here Ashley, of all of us not you!.
I love the shorter type dresses you have. I may get one later for a night out kind of think.
A dress in Ireland can be a little hard to wear. In Northern Ireland it's a little easier :')
Looking stunning everyone!
We all have come on leaps and bounds!

•  

KimOct

Quote from: Tribble on May 03, 2019, 08:09:59 PM
Really, really, really need to get some concealer and foundation!

And maybe a hairstyle. ;)

Tribble !!!!  I don't venture to this thread too often.  I am not thrilled with my overall look so I focus on other topics but I do get compliments from women on my makeup.  We have met (YAY) so you know my makeup status.  Nothing to put in fashion magazines but I do alright.

I will take you shopping.  We can get you a nice foundation at Ulta ( I like the IT foundations - lots of shades ) and we can go from there.  We can get you set up with enough stuff for under a $100.  Besides my suggestions the girls there are great.  We will make a trip of it.  I will see you next week in Uptown.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 04, 2019, 09:32:43 PM

I realize I have posted about as many pics as you can post in a "Fabulous" thread in what amounts to jeans and a Tshirt without getting thrown out by VM so... I offer a few shots in dresses to placate the masses and pay some degree of homage to the threads intent... It's either that or I will be sent away to start my own thread entitled... "You Really Don't Look All That Fabulous Darling"

Huh? What? Hey, what kinda stuff is that? I'm a blue jeans girl myself and besides jeans and Tshirts don't violate the

Photo, avatars, and signature policy

QuoteKeep it tasteful
Photos which show nudity; or people wearing undergarments or lingerie are not permitted. Clothing which is designed and intended to be worn in public (including sports bras and swimsuits ) does not fall under this policy.

Also, I love and respect your fashion sense and see you as a friend and it kinda hurts my feelings when folks assume that I'm some hardass or something

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on May 05, 2019, 01:31:00 AM
Huh? What? Hey, what kinda stuff is that? I'm a blue jeans girl myself and besides jeans and Tshirts don't violate the Photo, avatars, and signature policy

Also, I love and respect your fashion sense and see you as a friend and it kinda hurts my feelings when folks assume that I'm some hardass or something

Hugs

V M

VM!!!

Many apologies if there are any hurt feelings tied to my nonsense!!!... All was in jest my friend and precious sister!!! 🤗💕🌻... No actual claims or hardass-ness ( hey!!! A new word!!! )...on your part, were intended!!!

Jeans or shorts, and a top are my everyday favorite fashion choice and I do try my best to give the look all the justice this old girl can muster but, I have been feeling a bit guilty just posting everyday OOTD looks when so many come here bringing their A-Game, fashion wise!!!!

Love Ya Sis!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

PS... Previous post edited! 🌺💕🤗
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Tribble

Quote from: KimOct on May 05, 2019, 01:05:14 AM
Tribble !!!!  I don't venture to this thread too often.  I am not thrilled with my overall look so I focus on other topics but I do get compliments from women on my makeup.  We have met (YAY) so you know my makeup status.  Nothing to put in fashion magazines but I do alright.

I will take you shopping.  We can get you a nice foundation at Ulta ( I like the IT foundations - lots of shades ) and we can go from there.  We can get you set up with enough stuff for under a $100.  Besides my suggestions the girls there are great.  We will make a trip of it.  I will see you next week in Uptown.

I'd love that!  I need to wait until my van sells before I'll have money.  I guess I need to list it for it to sell. :ponder:

And you look wonderful in person. :)  I've never been good at it and eventually just said screw it.  Now, with my nervous issue, I need at least concealer and foundation.  Maybe that no-makeup makeup look.  I think my eyes could use a touch of enhancement.

See ya next week!  If you're friends with L or B on FB or in person, please let them know I was having physical health issues the last couple of weeks and wasn't able to make it either to Uptown or Anoka.  I hope to be good to go next weekend!!!

Hey, girls, about baseball teams...I was never a fan other than being a fairweather fan back in '87 and '91.  Other than that, I know this is a slight deviation from a play on another team, but you could say this any year lately: "The Twins just won on Opening Day and they've already been eliminated from the Playoffs." ;)

Pretty much the same thing could be said about any Minnesota professional team.  Well, the men's teams, that is.  Our women's teams are outstanding! :D
2003-2004 -- Gradual transition -- I didn't correct pronouns and people basically settled on the right ones on their own.
late 2004 -- Orchiectomy.
Late 2015 -- Stupidly saw the political climate and spurned on by my husband's request for a divorce I detransitioned.
2019 -- Rebuilding my wardrobe so I can retransition.  Turns out I cain't bury my true self, after all.  I call these last few years my failed experiment.  At least I found my true feelings were real.
  •  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 05, 2019, 01:44:17 AM
VM!!!

Many apologies if there are any hurt feelings tied to my nonsense!!!... All was in jest my friend and precious sister!!! 🤗💕🌻... No actual claims or hardass-ness ( hey!!! A new word!!! )...on your part, were intended!!!

Jeans or shorts, and a top are my everyday favorite fashion choice and I do try my best to give the look all the justice this old girl can muster but, I have been feeling a bit guilty just posting everyday OOTD looks when so many come here bringing their A-Game, fashion wise!!!!

Love Ya Sis!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Well okay then, all is forgiven

Just keep in mind that I grew up on the pacific coast and know HWY 1 from San Diego to Seattle like the back of my hand and miss it a lot

Love you too Sis, hope you don't mind if I'm ever down your way if I stop in for a visit

Hugs 

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: V M on May 05, 2019, 02:30:25 AM
Well okay then, all is forgiven

Just keep in mind that I grew up on the pacific coast and know HWY 1 from San Diego to Seattle like the back of my hand and miss it a lot

Love you too Sis, hope you don't mind if I'm ever down your way if I stop in for a visit

Hugs 

V M

The door will always be open Sis!!!... Just drive down Hwy 1 until you see a lady in jeans and a blingy top!!! That'll be me!!! 🙋‍♀️

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌼

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 03, 2019, 01:03:00 AM
You are looking Gorgeous Natalie!!! Congrats on the consult!!!! 🌺

Thank you Ashley :)
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: MollyPants on April 30, 2019, 07:37:26 AM
A couple of weeks ago at my friends wedding. It was a beautiful day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look amazing - I love a good wedding!

Em x
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: emma-f on May 13, 2019, 11:46:46 AM
You look amazing - I love a good wedding!

Em x
Thanks Em. It was an amazing day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Girl you just keep getting more beautiful every day!!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

I Am Jess

We got a double douse of my Hollywood club last week.  Tuesday and Friday nights so there was an opportunity two break out a couple different looks.

The weekend was all about sun!  On Saturday it was my favorite beach - Zuma in Malibu.  Sunday it was relaxing by the pool.  The tan is coming along nicely.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on May 13, 2019, 03:02:34 PM
We got a double douse of my Hollywood club last week.  Tuesday and Friday nights so there was an opportunity two break out a couple different looks.

The weekend was all about sun!  On Saturday it was my favorite beach - Zuma in Malibu.  Sunday it was relaxing by the pool.  The tan is coming along nicely.

Jess!!!

You are Looking Gloriously and Gorgeously Fan-tabulous!!! and... Happy Belated Birthday Little Sister!!! ... I have been working on my tan too on the days the weather cooperates... I was a little hit and miss here last week but I hit the beach when I could and, I have been feeling the animal print thing the last couple times out...

Please don't condemn me for the Giants hat... My hubby got it for me at Spring Training and I am making it a beach hat!... GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!

No trigger warnings are offered this time... Everyone should know by now you may see Ashley in a bikini when you come here!!!

Red Giraffe!!!

Zebra!!!

by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!

•  

tgirlamg

And... Here are a few of my recent fashion choices from the past week...

I spoke to a couple classes at the local Police Academy last week... They were an awesome group of cadets and I was honored to have the opportunity to speak there!...

Hitting Daytrip and Miss Me blingy tops as usual for my OOTDs!

Some new tank tops!

by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Thats about it for last week's fashion choices although i did get this vintage Betsey Johnson dress that Harley might appreciate!...It is all crochet overlay... it needs a little work but, I have a great seamstress to help me out with it!!!

Wishing All A Great Week Ahead!!!...Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Hugs!!!

•  

IWish

Ashley I love the sundress so cute!

IWish

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: IWish on May 13, 2019, 11:48:00 PM
Ashley I love the sundress so cute!

IWish

Hi IWish and Welcome to the forum Sister!!!  :)!!!

Thanks so much!... I love it too... I am a serious Betsey Johnson addict and this one really caught my eye... I has pink ribbon ties that are hard to see here in the sleeves and a pink ribbon tie under the bust... some of the loops for the ribbon are loose but I have a local lady that does beautiful work to get it back in shape!!!

Take Care!!!

Ashley  :)!!!

•  

Haley Conner

@Ashley I love your yellow dress!  This is almost a repeat of an earlier outfit, but it's actually a different skirt and I changed out the nude pantyhose for white tights.  I guess I really like this blouse.  Anything with a bow or ruffle collar I tend to like.  The background is photoshopped of course.  The actual background is a television set, a bag full of scrap paper and some other clutter.  :laugh:

•