News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter02

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 17, 2019, 04:09:43 PM
You look great, although a bigger smile is needed!    ;D  And you don't really need the filters, imo.
I don't really smile much in picture due to something I'm very self-conscious about..

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

•  

AoifeB

Since it's getting that time of year, bikini pic
  •  

DawnOday

We had a fashion show today at Esprit. We had quite a few British guests there,.considering Port Angeles is not a big town. Many of the town folk showed up for the talent show and the mayor wrote a proclamation honoring us. Sometimes people will just surprise you. If everybody were like the people of Port Angeles the world would be a more peaceful place. And I would have come out a looooong time ago. All the people taking care of us have been so spot on. The folks at the Elks Lodge are the absolute best. I heard nothing even remotely derogatory except for the one old Trump supporter that I had to set straight. He didnt know how babies are born. I swear he thought storks delivered them. 
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on May 17, 2019, 01:22:30 PM
This is my "Today at Work" photo, no glamour shot

Someday I may actually be able to properly fit in with the fabulous people in here.
Faith, hun, I think you got your photos mixed up and posted the glamour shot instead of the at-work shot.  And you are one of the fabulous people already!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: DawnOday on May 18, 2019, 04:59:59 AM
We had a fashion show today at Esprit. We had quite a few British guests there,.considering Port Angeles is not a big town. Many of the town folk showed up for the talent show and the mayor wrote a proclamation honoring us. Sometimes people will just surprise you. If everybody were like the people of Port Angeles the world would be a more peaceful place. And I would have come out a looooong time ago. All the people taking care of us have been so spot on. The folks at the Elks Lodge are the absolute best. I heard nothing even remotely derogatory except for the one old Trump supporter that I had to set straight. He didnt know how babies are born. I swear he thought storks delivered them.
DawnOday,
                    I swear something must have happened in the last few months!
The glow is unmistakeable. You truly look beautiful and simply a gorgeous woman.

You are fabulous, Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Haley Conner

@AoifeB Still looking great, but I think you need a larger chair!  :D :D
@Dawn Also looking great, and thank you for maintaining the site!  ^-^
@Ashley I like your attitude!
  •  

Stepheewt

Wow, just amazing.All of you should be so proud and excited on your great progress. It's hard work being who you are. Truly Fabulous
Always look forward because the past will never change.
  •  

V M

Hi Stepheewt  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

FAITH well I have looked and looked and cant see a man photo bombing ? wish my work clothes were than nice. Every one is looking glam dears.XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

tgirlamg

@Winter02

Quote from: Winter02 on May 18, 2019, 12:40:26 AM
You do not look old. Mid 30s at the latest...

Thanks for the kind and generous words little sister!!!! You are very Sweet and Beautiful!!!!

Quote from: Winter02 on May 18, 2019, 12:42:26 AM
I don't really smile much in picture due to something I'm very self-conscious about..

I used to be much the same Winter... my real first transition procedure was a dental one... I had broken teeth from 6 years of ice hockey in my younger days plus spaces in between that I hated... I had never bothered to have it fixed before I knew I needed to transition because I just didn't care what the guy body I was stuck in looked like... if whatever is giving you concern can be dealt with... I hope you find a way to move forward with that because you are gorgeous and should be beaming ear to ear with the joy of that and the wonderful and amazing discoveries to come! 🤗🌻❤️

Onward we go brave little sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Quote from: AoifeB on May 18, 2019, 02:11:14 AM
Since it's getting that time of year, bikini pic

Hey Little Sister!!!

Great Pic, Great Curves, Great Bikini!!! You look amazing girl!!! That is one area my collection is lacking is in the high neck tops... it is an awesome look so I might need to correct that!!!

Hugs!!!

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on May 18, 2019, 08:01:30 AM
DawnOday,
                    I swear something must have happened in the last few months!
The glow is unmistakeable. You truly look beautiful and simply a gorgeous woman.

You are fabulous, Kirsten x.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@DawnOday I can't say it any better than Kirsten so x2 Beautiful Lady! Keep doing whatcha doin' 'cause it's Working!!!! 🤗👍💕

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 18, 2019, 09:26:35 AM
@AoifeB Still looking great, but I think you need a larger chair!  :D :D
@Dawn Also looking great, and thank you for maintaining the site!  ^-^
@Ashley I like your attitude!

I like yours too Little Sister!!!!

Lotsa Love!!!

A🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Quote from: Stepheewt on May 18, 2019, 10:17:09 AM
Wow, just amazing.All of you should be so proud and excited on your great progress. It's hard work being who you are. Truly Fabulous

Welcome to the forum Stepheewt! 🙋‍♀️🌻🌻

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Faith

Quote from: davina61 on May 18, 2019, 11:48:29 AM
FAITH well I have looked and looked and cant see a man photo bombing ? wish my work clothes were than nice. Every one is looking glam dears.XXXXXX

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 18, 2019, 07:25:38 AM
Faith, hun, I think you got your photos mixed up and posted the glamour shot instead of the at-work shot.  And you are one of the fabulous people already!

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 17, 2019, 08:22:36 PM...
Faith

I know the place you are at... I also know that you won't see things differently until YOU see things differently.. Just know that the rest of us already do... we are just waiting patiently for you to join us and on that day we will all celebrate together my Beautiful Sister!!!

Thank you .. much!! I really appreciate the positive feedback from everyone. My problem is not that I don't believe anyone, my problem is that I simply cannot envision it for myself. I do look forward to the day that I see myself as one of you in this thread. On that day you will see my bikini shots ... which currently reside in my dresser drawer unworn.

Keep posting!! Why? Because my photo scrolls off faster .. no, seriously, keep posting. On my good days I can actually view this thread without triggering and I love to see all of you.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

DawnOday

Thank you love. What I learned is aside from being trans which I honestly knew all my life. I am on the autism spectrum and I am doing my best to acknowledge and defeat it. I want to embrace my inner beauty. To give hugs and advice nurture and encourage. Thank you so much. I value your support and friendship. You are a special person and I am so lucky to have this forum to explore what a wonderful world the transgender community is. We are definately not men  Hugs

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Winter02 on May 17, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
So these are slightly filtered, however I feel like they really highlight some of my best features

Woohoo Winter... you're an absolute doll !!!! Yay 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: Winter02 on May 17, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
So these are slightly filtered, however I feel like they really highlight some of my best features

Welcome Winter! You are very pretty!
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

I haven't posted here in a very long time, but this picture taken at my 60th <gasp!> birthday party came out pretty nice, I thought. 

This is a big milestone for me. I transitioned at 30 years old, so I can now say that I have publicly lived as a woman for half of my life! Although, it feels like life truly began 30 years ago.

•  

Maid Marion

•  

Rhonda Lynn

•  

Haley Conner

•  

Zoey421

Quote from: Reddog7313 on May 18, 2019, 04:46:38 PM
Very sexy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reddog7313, thank you for the compliment. I bought a new dress this week, the first one, and hope to wear it tomorrow. Pics to come.

For now, here is a picture of my new $5 CAD (aka free in USD) sweater

Pays to be patient while 2nd hand clothes shopping!

Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Haley Conner

@Zoey As the fashion police, I must write you a violation for looking too good.  :police:
  •