Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on May 23, 2019, 01:02:51 AM
@tgirlamg

Hey Ashley,  first of all you look fabulous inall your photos and i particularly love the off the shoulder black dress above, but i also want to say I think its fabulous how much you encourage and lift people's spirits here on Susan's.

I hope you are well,

Take care,

Sonja

@Sonja

Thanks so much little sister!!! You are kind and generous and... put in your fair share of good efforts around here as well girl!!!...  All is well here... We are driving up to the Bay Area right now to babysit our granddaughter for the day! 🤗 Would Love to see a pic or two from The Princess of Auckland if you feel moved to share!!! ... All good things to you Sonja!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey!

I hope it has been a great week and the weekend ahead is full of promise for all...

I had such an awesome day yesterday!... My husband and I got to babysit our 4.5 month old granddaughter all day... She is such a amazing little angel filled with joy and fun! I loved every moment!... Such amazing things come to us in life through our decisions!... I believe moving towards what is truth for you is always the correct direction of travel... If someone had told me 7 years ago that I would be a married woman?...married to a man?.. and a grandmother?... I probably would have laughed and said something like... "Dude.. Are You High?" .. May you all find joy in the unexpected discoveries still ahead!!  :)

Sorry about the repeat on this outfit but, I am really loving this top!

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

warmbody28

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 24, 2019, 01:09:29 PM
Hey!

I hope it has been a great week and the weekend ahead is full of promise for all...

I had such an awesome day yesterday!... My husband and I got to babysit our 4.5 month old granddaughter all day... She is such a amazing little angel filled with joy and fun! I loved every moment!... Such amazing things come to us in life through our decisions!... I believe moving towards what is truth for you is always the correct direction of travel... If someone had told me 7 years ago that I would be a married woman?...married to a man?.. and a grandmother?... I probably would have laughed and said something like... "Dude.. Are You High?" .. May you all find joy in the unexpected discoveries still ahead!!  :)

Sorry about the repeat on this outfit but, I am really loving this top!

It has been a good week thus far. My daughter graduated from kindergarten today so we are all excited for her. Your story is amazing and I like so many other are glad you are living life to the fullest and enjoying your granddaughter and husband :)
  •  

Haley Conner

@Ashley, Looking fabulous!  My picture is "meh"...Wasn't wearing makeup, but I added some lips in post-pro.  :laugh: I just wanted to keep up the momentum because I love this thread!  :D
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: warmbody28 on May 24, 2019, 04:48:28 PM

It has been a good week thus far. My daughter graduated from kindergarten today so we are all excited for her. Your story is amazing and I like so many other are glad you are living life to the fullest and enjoying your granddaughter and husband :)

@warmbody28

I'm glad your week is purring along like a happy kitten dear sister!!! Congrats for your daughter's wonderful milestone!!! ... I look forward to seeing my granddaughter hit all the touchstones of youth but, I hope the process takes a long time!!! ... it's funny... she isn't even a full 5 months yet and I already feel like she is growing up too fast!!!  All good things to you sister and thank you for the sweet words!!!

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 24, 2019, 06:51:44 PM
@Ashley, Looking fabulous!  My picture is "meh"...Wasn't wearing makeup, but I added some lips in post-pro.  :laugh: I just wanted to keep up the momentum because I love this thread!  :D

No "Meh" Haley!!! I Love your looks and fashion sense, as well as your artistic eye as you insert backgrounds that are befitting the styles... I wish we were neighbors so we could raid each other's closet!!! You've got serious style sister!!!

Like Haley said, let's keep the momentum going!!!... Share whatcha wear!!!

Hugs and Love to All

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Zoey421

Hi everyone, I have been at home in Ontario helping to look after my Dad since he was admitted to hospital almost 3 weeks ago.

New outfits from the thrift stores and friends and I thought I would share some of them with you. The yellow blouse with the grey suit was what I was wearing when I tried on the outfit. $20 CAD for shoes, skirt, and jacket ... what  bargain!!

Zoe

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Haley Conner

@Ashley, I would of course like to raid your closet, but if things shifted I might be crushed under it all.  :laugh:

@Zoey. #3 is the winner!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Zoey421 on May 24, 2019, 07:35:21 PM
Hi everyone, I have been at home in Ontario helping to look after my Dad since he was admitted to hospital almost 3 weeks ago.

New outfits from the thrift stores and friends and I thought I would share some of them with you. The yellow blouse with the grey suit was what I was wearing when I tried on the outfit. $20 CAD for shoes, skirt, and jacket ... what  bargain!!

Zoe

Zoe!!!

Continuing to send good thoughts north for your father!!! I'm with Haley on Number 3 being the winner!!! Corporate girl look wins every time!!!

Hugs and LoveMy Beautiful Little Sister!!!

A🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 24, 2019, 07:49:08 PM
@Ashley, I would of course like to raid your closet, but if things shifted I might be crushed under it all.  :laugh:

@Zoey. #3 is the winner!

You have no idea how justified your fears are Haley!!!...  In case of total collapse, the only thing that might work in my favor is the police departments here in California have canine units trained to find earthquake survivors in collapsed building rubble

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Rhonda Lynn

You girls are wearing so many cute outfits for spring! We are still getting rainy weather up here in the PNW. It's okay though, because I do love wearing my boots. And, ever since Ashley got me hooked on Poshmark I have way too many!

Here I am in the dress ready to go out for lunch. In the rain boots we are on our way to Costco! The Lululemon sweatshirt is also from Poshmark.  :laugh:

•  

Haley Conner

@Rhonda, You look great!  The footwear is understated but I like the dress!  :laugh:

Here's my latest fashion statement:

•  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: Alaia on May 22, 2019, 02:42:57 AM
So found myself back on Susans today after probably a year or more being away. Anyway, life rolls on. My mother recently was remarried and it was the first wedding I had attended as Alaïa. There were lots of mixed feelings, but mostly happy ones. I got to see my kids so that was a treat, and I felt fantastic about my presentation--but somewhat sad still. Loneliness has been taking it's toll on me lately.

Anyhoo, thought I'd share a pic I took of me in my backyard that day, wearing the dress I had worn to my mother's wedding earlier. I just couldn't take it all off without capturing some good pics  ;D

Alaia, your dress, hair, jewelry are all so beautiful. You look wonderful.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: stephaniec on May 25, 2019, 02:41:58 PM
everyone is looking great

@stephaniec So are you dear sister! I Love your Beautiful new avatar!!!  :)!!!

Quote from: Rhonda Lynn on May 25, 2019, 01:58:40 PM
You girls are wearing so many cute outfits for spring! We are still getting rainy weather up here in the PNW. It's okay though, because I do love wearing my boots. And, ever since Ashley got me hooked on Poshmark I have way too many!

Here I am in the dress ready to go out for lunch. In the rain boots we are on our way to Costco! The Lululemon sweatshirt is also from Poshmark.  :laugh:

Rhonda!!! You look Fan-tabulous Gorgeous Girl!!! I think I warned you at the onset that Poshmark was highly addictive!!! ... I am totally jelly on the Lululemon hoodie... I have tons of Lulu but no hoodies... after I post... I will begin the search!!!...

Hugs and Lotsa Love Sister!!!  :)

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 25, 2019, 02:21:55 PM
@Rhonda, You look great!  The footwear is understated but I like the dress!  :laugh:

Classic style, beauty and elegance as always little sister!

My OOTD today is trying to breath some life back into my hubby's Giants... Despite my Dodgers allegiance i dont want his team to be all the way at the bottom of the division so i am lending what support I can... If they are playing the Dodgers though, my good will and charitable nature quickly vacates the building!!!  :) But, for today... GO GIANTS!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

C'mon Ladies!!! It's the weekend! Share whatcha' wear!!!

•  

Sonja

@Haley Conner

Love this outfit on you - you look fabulous!

Sonja
  •  

Haley Conner

@Ashley, Thanks, and you were right about the sleeves. <thumbs up> I like your jersey!
@Sonja, Thanks.  The timeless classics always feel like a safe bet to me.  Tested and true.
(edit) I warmed up the colors a bit, now it's a little more sunshiny feeling...:

•  

Rhonda Lynn

Thank you for the comment about the dress. I'm looking forward to some nicer weather when I can wear it with sandals and without the sweater.

I love your outfit, Haley, but you better keep moving because you're stopping traffic!!  :police:

I like your hair too.
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: Zoey421 on May 24, 2019, 07:35:21 PM

Zoe

I hope that your dad is doing okay, Zoe. Of all of them, I like the grey suit best.
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 25, 2019, 03:44:09 PM
@stephaniec So are you dear sister! I Love your Beautiful new avatar!!!  :)!!!

Rhonda!!! You look Fan-tabulous Gorgeous Girl!!! I think I warned you at the onset that Poshmark was highly addictive!!! ... I am totally jelly on the Lululemon hoodie... I have tons of Lulu but no hoodies... after I post... I will begin the search!!!...

Hugs and Lotsa Love Sister!!!  :)

Classic style, beauty and elegance as always little sister!

My OOTD today is trying to breath some life back into my hubby's Giants... Despite my Dodgers allegiance i dont want his team to be all the way at the bottom of the division so i am lending what support I can... If they are playing the Dodgers though, my good will and charitable nature quickly vacates the building!!!  :) But, for today... GO GIANTS!

C'mon Ladies!!! It's the weekend! Share whatcha' wear!!!

Thank you, Ashley. And, you look so cute in that baseball top!! I wish I had your figure, little sister!
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Haley Conner

Thanks Rhonda!  :laugh:  I wish that was actually my hair, but I had to cut mine for a job, which at the time was all the way down my back.  Your hair looks great btw.
@Zoey that's 3 votes for the suit.
  •