Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jess2179

16 months Hrt, 6 months post ffs, 27 years old. Took some pics on the way home from the river and then on the way to dinner and drinks with friends today with bonus after shower pic [emoji854] and thought I'd share. Life is good! If anyone wants advice on surgeons, diet, exersize, hrt or whatever PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sonja

@jess2179

Hey Jess, you've come a long way! its great to see you're still posting your amazing transformation pics.
---You look fabulous darling!! Xo

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: jess2179 on May 25, 2019, 10:50:50 PM

16 months Hrt, 6 months post ffs, 27 years old. Took some pics on the way home from the river and then on the way to dinner and drinks with friends today with bonus after shower pic [emoji854] and thought I'd share. Life is good! If anyone wants advice on surgeons, diet, exersize, hrt or whatever PM me

Killin' It BIGTIME Lil' Sister!!!!

Hugs and Lotsa Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Quote from: Rhonda Lynn on May 25, 2019, 09:08:07 PM
Thank you, Ashley. And, you look so cute in that baseball top!! I wish I had your figure, little sister!

Thanks Rhonda!!! The Jersey didn't help ... They need more help than I can provide!!!... Dodgers got it done today though!!!!

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Haley Conner

@Jess2179 You look super great!  I'm jealous!  :angel:
(edit)
Lighting is poor here, sorry...:

•  

Stepheewt

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 26, 2019, 08:15:25 AM
(edit)

your little short hair cut, cute little outfit, looks fantastic. You could be the spitting image of my cousin. She is very pretty and quite popular with the guys. Great look.
Always look forward because the past will never change.
  •  

Stepheewt

70113588-4081-4E3F-A1B2-9611917DF8BB by stephanie williams, on Flickr

B8896EE8-1D8A-410D-B92B-901BA70BEADA by stephanie williams, on Flickr

First time trying to put a photo in the post......It may be an epic fail....
if not, Hey I dont look fabulous but I have come a very long way.

Today I put in highlights....Before and after.

tried to duplicate same picture for effect....I like the blond much better. Always had some blond but this is better. Crazy to how much younger I look as Stephee.

Well I hope this worked if not, sorry.

You are all inspiring to me ladies.

•  

Haley Conner

Steph, thanks so much for the nice compliment!  :D  Guys terrify me, so hopefully I don't get too much attention in that respect.  :angel:
You are looking really great!  I use Imgur upon Alaskan Daniele's recommendation.  Here is her note on how to use it with this forum:
FIRST OFF:   It is best to use a desktop or Laptop computer because phones and pads usually do not have the button functions to do what is needed.

Step 1:  Go to Imgur.com  (you do not have to sign up as a member there)
Step 2:  Click "New Post"
Step 3:  Click "Upload Images"
Step 4:  Drag picture from your computer to Imgur download box, or copy and paste, or enter URL
Step 5:  Put your curser on the upper/right of your downloaded photo on Imgur
Step 6:  Go to the "down arrow" and then select "Get Share Links"
Step 7:  COPY:   "BBCode(forums)
Step 8   PASTE:  To the body of your message/posting/reply

(edit) Your images are showing up now.  Initially I had to click the link, but it seems to be fixed now.
  •  

Stepheewt

got it you rock...I modified post. Im so happy now...new hair and I learned something today.

And thank you so much. I dont feel like i look great but I need to get to full time to try to pull that off Im sure.
Either way always sweet to get encouraged.
  •  

Haley Conner

You DO look great.  Remember, you're your own worst critic.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Stepheewt on May 26, 2019, 11:36:58 AM
70113588-4081-4E3F-A1B2-9611917DF8BB by stephanie williams, on Flickr

B8896EE8-1D8A-410D-B92B-901BA70BEADA by stephanie williams, on Flickr

First time trying to put a photo in the post......It may be an epic fail....
if not, Hey I dont look fabulous but I have come a very long way.

Today I put in highlights....Before and after.

tried to duplicate same picture for effect....I like the blond much better. Always had some blond but this is better. Crazy to how much younger I look as Stephee.

Well I hope this worked if not, sorry.

You are all inspiring to me ladies.

Leapin' Lizards!!!... You look Fan-Tabulously Fabulous Stephee!!!! You are without doubt ...100% in the zone with the blond hair!!! Love it girl!!!... Keep doing whatcha doin'!!!!!

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 26, 2019, 08:15:25 AM
(edit)

Haley!!!...  making sleeveless her own!!! You look Gorgeous Little Sister!!!

Hugs to All

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Stepheewt

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 26, 2019, 04:57:02 PM
Leapin' Lizards!!!... You look Fan-Tabulously Fabulous Stephee!!!! You are without doubt ...100% in the zone with the blond hair!!! Love it girl!!!... Keep doing whatcha doin'!!!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Coming from you and your model like ways......I take that as a huge boost...Thank you very much.
I love the blond, now comes the diet starting on Tuesday.....as you say Ashley ......onward we go.

Big hugs Big Sis.
  •  

Stepheewt

Quote from: jess2179 on May 25, 2019, 10:50:50 PM

Beautiful girl you are. Your eyes are gorgeous. Keep up the smiles. Yours lights up the room.

Hugs
🌸
Stephee
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: Stepheewt on May 26, 2019, 12:00:32 PM
got it you rock...I modified post. Im so happy now...new hair and I learned something today.

And thank you so much. I dont feel like i look great but I need to get to full time to try to pull that off Im sure.
Either way always sweet to get encouraged.

Stephee, you are looking good, girl. It sounds like you just need to work on feeling more confident which is mostly just a matter of getting out there and believing in yourself. And, if someone takes that longer look, just smile back at them.

@Jess, congrats on how far you've come! You are beautiful!

@Drexy, thank you! It's nice to see some familiar faces around here. :)
  •  

Stepheewt

Quote from: Rhonda Lynn on May 26, 2019, 07:45:01 PM
Stephee, you are looking good, girl. It sounds like you just need to work on feeling more confident which is mostly just a matter of getting out there and believing in yourself. And, if someone takes that longer look, just smile back at them.

Rhonda, Thank you, you are very sweet, and yes confidence is one of many things it will take. Someone taking a longer look at me, that will be a moment there. I hope I do just smile back instead of freeze...... either way Adventure has just began.
  •  

tgirlamg

Howdy Ladies!

I hope it was a pleasant Memorial Day for all... Extra blessings and hugs for anyone who has lost a loved one in war or conflict... Just a few pics of a grandma in her OOTD... distressed Rock Revival capris and a Miss Me top she likes!... Wishing you all a great week ahead!!!

by Ashley, on Flickr
by Ashley, on Flickr

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
by Ashley, on Flickr
by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward We Go Brave Sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Harley Quinn

I had a slow memorial day, which was nice. Fingers crossed that everyone else had a good one.  I can't tell you how much I love your style Ashley.  Rock Revival Mid Rise jeans are my personal favorite. You can't beat a good pair of jeans. Buckle is the best store ever... the only place you can get long sleeve button up shirts year round, and their tank tops/cami tops are the best!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 28, 2019, 07:46:17 AM
I had a slow memorial day, which was nice. Fingers crossed that everyone else had a good one.  I can't tell you how much I love your style Ashley.  Rock Revival Mid Rise jeans are my personal favorite. You can't beat a good pair of jeans. Buckle is the best store ever... the only place you can get long sleeve button up shirts year round, and their tank tops/cami tops are the best!

Harley!

Thanks so much for the sweet words my dear sister... They mean even more coming from a  fellow fashionista who's style I Love too!!!... If I could only shop one store for clothes the rest of my life... Buckle wins hands down!!! Sadly, we don't have one close by but, I am always on the hunt online!!!

Have a great day and week ahead Sis!!!... Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 28, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
Harley!

Thanks so much for the sweet words my dear sister... They mean even more coming from a  fellow fashionista who's style I Love too!!!... If I could only shop one store for clothes the rest of my life... Buckle wins hands down!!! Sadly, we don't have one close by but, I am always on the hunt online!!!

Have a great day and week ahead Sis!!!... Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
I have 2 Buckle stores in 60 miles, closest is 40 miles away... but well worth the trip.  They offer free tailoring... you can't beat that.  ☺️ Unfortunately my cell phone was stolen  3 weeks ago, so I have to replace it today... So I'm going to have to abstain from shopping for a bit.  😒  Up side is that I finally have the incentive to replace the Samsung S6 and move up to the iPhone.  Maybe the newer camera will make me feel better about my pictures. LOL
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 28, 2019, 01:07:28 PM
I have 2 Buckle stores in 60 miles, closest is 40 miles away... but well worth the trip.  They offer free tailoring... you can't beat that.  ☺️ Unfortunately my cell phone was stolen  3 weeks ago, so I have to replace it today... So I'm going to have to abstain from shopping for a bit.  😒  Up side is that I finally have the incentive to replace the Samsung S6 and move up to the iPhone.  Maybe the newer camera will make me feel better about my pictures. LOL

Harley!!!

Free tailoring is a plus for sure!!! 🤗👍 I have a local seamstress taking in a couple dresses right now for me... I think I am somewhere right between a 4 and 6 dress size now... the 4s are sometimes tight and the 6s are sometimes loose!  Arggg!!!  😄 👗👗👗

Sorry about your cell phone getting stolen little sister!!!...  I can tell you with 100% certainty that you have a huge fan base here that will tell you there is nothing for you to worry about in the picture area Gorgeous Girl!!!... You are always looking Beautiful and Crazy Mega Stylish!!! 🤗👍🙋‍♀️💕

I have an IPhone 8... I don't notice the camera being better necessarily than my IPhone 5S but, the pics are a bit different... The one trick I like is turning up the exposure in the camera before I take the pic... since my mirror I take my OOTD shots has light behind me from a window to overcome, I need a bit more exposure so I'm not dark and backlit...doing the adjustment before I take it saves having to do any post pic adjustment and it adds a nice effect that adjusting the exposure afterwards doesn't really do...  I just crop it and call it good!!!

Onward we go Brave and Beautiful Sister!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•