0 (0%)
Negative
117 (81.8%)
Don't know, I've never been tested
26 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Jay

Negative.

I have give blood, so I would find out asap if I was positive.

Jay

•  

almost,angie

I`m - And now that I`m married I don`t think I have to worry about it
  •  

imaz

•  

Lauryn16

janetcgtv

I'm negative as it is hard to get it by being a virgin. 71 years and counting
  •  

EllieM

I got tested a few times, negative. I haven't been with anyone but my wife since, so I can confidently state that I am HIV-
Horrible disease. I feel lucky to have escaped it.
  •  

Allyda

I was recently tested for both HIV and Hepatitis C and both tests came back Negative. I haven't been sexually active since 1990 due to my severe genital dysphoria though, and I've never used needles so you could say I've abstained from risky behavior.

Allie :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

alabamagirl

I haven't been tested, but the chances of me having it are so miniscule that I answered negative anyway. I've never had sex outside of a committed relationship, and even those were very few. Never had penetrative sex. Never plan on having sex again, really. And I haven't noticed any symptoms, so I'm pretty sure I'm clean.

Very happy to see no positives on the poll so far. Very proud of everyone here for taking such good care of themselves. Keep it up! :)
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

I've never had sex and I've never used needles, so I would say: NO.
  •  

SeptagonScars

I got tested a month or so ago and the result was negative. I haven't had sex since before then, so I know that result still counts. I never use needles, but the ways I sometimes have sex does put me at a higher risk of getting it. So I try to get myself tested every once in a while.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

Sarah1979

Still a virgin, never used needles, so I tend to doubt it, but never been tested.
  •  

Sarah1979

Being trans and looking the way I do, I doubt very much I'll ever have the opportunity, but I'll make a note of it.
  •  

Liina

Hmm, I haved tested for HIV but I have no trace of any HIV. That was some time ago, however not being sexually active does make it easier.
  •