Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Please help me by giving me some feedback!!!

Started by Krystalorkenny, November 27, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krystalorkenny

Hello. Im new. New to everything. I need someone to tell me what to think, what do do. I am coming unraveled at the moment as this is all just too much for me to handle. I try to tell myself this is all in my head, but i know its not. Heres my story........
   I am a man (????) I am the father (???) of three beautiful girls. I am attracted to women (I adore women in every way and have always wished i could be one) I was married until relatively recently and am now seperated and I have not seen my wife in over a year.
   Ive become aware of some things recently and the pieces seem to suggest everything has never been as it seemed.
  First of alll, i never had a birth certificate. Not until i was about 10 years old, and then one was just printed up for me. My parents told me it was because the doctor who delivered me died immediately after. This now sounds like bull>-bleeped-< to me but as a kid i never questioned it, even though without a birth certificate, i was excluded from so much.
   I never remembered much of my childhood before age 8 or 9. I never knew this was not normal. When I was 37 years old my doctor prescribed adderall of ADHD, something that plagued me my whole life and had always prevented me from doing other than living in the moment. I never saw the connections. Every day seemed like a whole new start. When i began taking adderall, everything changed. My early memories came flooding back. Memories of being without a gender, or later on id
entifying as a girl. Memories of severe punishments for my non-conforming behavior. Memories of. my unrelenting insistance that i was not the boy i was being mads into.
    I remember being told by family members as a young "boy" that i "would have made a pretty girl". The only pictures of me that exist from my early childhood im dressed ambiguously and, in fact, look quite femminine, with long blonde curls.
   My penis is quite small and has very unusual scarring. I never realized this. I have lived as a straight man and have never seen another mans penis. Otger injuries and subsequent surgeries have made me realize that my penis looks as though it was stitched together.
   Lastly, when i began asking questions about all this, my family, my wife and most all of my friends all ran for the hills and will no longer have any contact with me.
    Oh, and....i have always crossdressed. I have always got great comfort from womens clothing. I have always slept in a womans nightgown and until my early twenties, when romantic relationships started dominating my life,  i always looked forward to the end of the day, putting on that nightgown, getting into bed, closing my eyes and reliving every day as a girl.
   At some point i just list myself and erased all that from my mind and begin seeing myself as a straight man. I was very happily married to a women i was so very in love with at one time and although the sex was goid and i was very attracted to her, i began to realize something just wasnt right. Its been a long time since then. This is where i am today.
Please help me!
  •  

CindyLouFromCO

I would try to get a few definitive answers first.

I don't think you would be able to produce children if you had a surgery to make a penis or if you are intersex.  I'm not sure though.

So first get a DNA test to see if you are intersex.

Next get a consultation with a GCS surgeon and ask them to review your external genitalia.

See a therapist that specializes in gender therapy.

I'm not a professional, but this is what I would do if I was you.

Just get some answers that are relatively easy to answer.
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •  

Krystalorkenny

I have tried to get medical records. Im told they no longer exist. As far as my children go, i suppose its possible they aren't really mine. There have been so many things that have happened along the way that suggest that perhaps im the last to know. Over the years, people have made comments to or about me that i only now look back on with some idea of what it was they meant.
   My testicles are two very dissimilar things. One is not like the other. Ive looked into the possibility that it could be a case of "true hermaphroditism" which is very extremely rare( less than a dozen reported cases of fertile true hermaphrodite), or even chimerism, although the latter i believe only happens in the case of identical twins which would mean i could only be one gender.
  A friend told me, "all that matters is what you feel is true." Unfortunately, that is not enough for me to act upon.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Krystalorkenny on November 27, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
    I have tried to get medical records. Im told they no longer exist. As far as my children go, i suppose its possible they aren't really mine. There have been so many things that have happened along the way that suggest that perhaps im the last to know. Over the years, people have made comments to or about me that i only now look back on with some idea of what it was they meant.
   My testicles are two very dissimilar things. One is not like the other. Ive looked into the possibility that it could be a case of "true hermaphroditism" which is very extremely rare( less than a dozen reported cases of fertile true hermaphrodite), or even chimerism, although the latter i believe only happens in the case of identical twins which would mean i could only be one gender.
  A friend told me, "all that matters is what you feel is true." Unfortunately, that is not enough for me to act upon.
@Krystalorkenny
Dear Krystal or Kenny:
    Thank you for coming to the Forums.
    I am most pleased that you had decided to join the Susan's Place site.

Please allow me to officially welcome you here.
    Thank you for writing your first postings.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Krystalorkenny 
Oh, and another thing, Krystal or Kenny,
Would you please make a point to stop by
the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself and therefore be able
to receive and to give more suggestions and shared thoughts.

Now, after all of this Official Greeting stuff you can have your thread back !!!!

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CindyLouFromCO

Quote from: Krystalorkenny on November 27, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Just get the DNA test done, see a GCS.  That will clear up a lot of your questions.
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •  

grand_allegro_girl

What you're going through sounds really hard, and I truly feel for you!

First I'll say this: If you feel that you are truly a woman, you are. You don't need any physical evidence to "prove" it. Based on my experience, being intersex won't give you any more peace of mind about your gender identity. In fact, it may make you even more confused and less certain about it. And if it's legitimacy you want, I've found that the kinds of people who oppose transition don't care whether you're intersex or not..it's just splitting hairs to them, and it often has little to no bearing on acceptance.

I went down a similar rabbit hole when I started transitioning, doing all kinds of research and getting all kinds of tests done. I thought being intersex would somehow make my decision to transition more "valid." It turned out to be a classic case of "be careful what you wish for." Now my hormone levels are all out of whack, and every time I look at my changing body I see a freaky woman/male eunuch hybrid with long spindly limbs and a baby face and disproportionately wide hips that just make me look weirdly stretched. I don't really look "normal" for either sex  ;D.

And despite all this, I'm happier than I've ever been because I'm getting to live as my true self. I guess my point to this tirade is that sometimes the truth of what you feel is all the proof you need. My intersex body is separate from my gender identity, and having one certainly doesn't have to mean having the other. There are plenty of cis intersex people who are perfectly happy in their gender roles.

Really, don't stake your happiness on getting a diagnosis. I know it's easier said than done, but remember that what you feel is true and right and means just as much (much more, in fact) as any karyotype or blood test. Wishing you peace of mind and happiness  :)
  •