Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gender Profile Setting

Started by GordonG, November 28, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonG

I find that the forums "Gender" setting is very limiting. The 6 choices just don't do the subject justice. I think that there should be more choices. Or, at least another blank field after in that we can put anything we want to help clarify who we are.

For example, I had picked "Questioning" as it is the best of what's there for me. But it doesn't tell anyone what direction I'm leaning, or what my goal is. As I consider myself "transfeminine".

Does anyone else think the same way?
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

Janes Groove

I believe Facebook has 71 gender options. And yes, transfeminine is one of those.

I'm not a computer expert  or anything (I can remember when calculators were the cutting edge of high technology) but maybe it's really hard and expensive to go back and rejigger a website.

•  

Cindy

We are limited to what is available by the software. You can always leave it blank and if you wish add your gender preference in your signature area.
  •  

GingerVicki

I am so far behind. I had no idea there are 71.
  •  

Faith

leave it blank and add your own to the 'personal text' option in your profile. It'll show under your avatar/profile picture right under the gender line.

I just added a personal text to mine that states:
"Self-Acceptance is the Key"
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kylo

I'd actually be okay if there were none and we all just treated each other based on the sort of people we are coming across as without labels. I was never big on labels, and there are so many now even I'm confused what they're meant to mean.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •