Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

electrolysis in Norwich

Started by FridayJones, December 01, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FridayJones

hey all... I've just moved to Norwich, and still need a little electrolysis on my neck (laser and years of electrolysis done, but a few die hards left)  and I'm looking for an electrologist that's trans friendly, but I have experience from when I went into transition of phoning studios and asking if they are, they say oh yes, then when I get there it's clear I'm a bit of an oddity, I felt uncomfortable, and the electrolysis wasn't geared for my hair type (ie, thicker and stronger than what they're used to)

I just can't face the trauma of being treated differently in public, can anyone recommend a place in Norwich, or near, where I'd be treated ok and get suitable electrolysis?

many thanks
  •  

Megan.

If you Google the BIAE site, they have a searchable directory of members, that also indicates what parts they'll zap. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

Hi, FridayJones!

Welcome to Susan's Place.

I live in Canada, so I can't help you with your search, but I did want to welcome you to Susan's Place.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: FridayJones on December 01, 2018, 05:19:01 AM
hey all... I've just moved to Norwich, and still need a little electrolysis on my neck (laser and years of electrolysis done, but a few die hards left)  and I'm looking for an electrologist that's trans friendly, but I have experience from when I went into transition of phoning studios and asking if they are, they say oh yes, then when I get there it's clear I'm a bit of an oddity, I felt uncomfortable, and the electrolysis wasn't geared for my hair type (ie, thicker and stronger than what they're used to)

I just can't face the trauma of being treated differently in public, can anyone recommend a place in Norwich, or near, where I'd be treated ok and get suitable electrolysis?

many thanks

@FridayJones
Dear FridayJones
    I am very happy to see that you decided to join the Susan's Place site.

I also see that our lovely member  @KathyLauren   has already welcomed you to Susan's Place.     

Thank you for telling us about yourself... and as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  KathyLauren  included in her welcome message.  You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
    Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@FridayJones
Oh, and another thing FridayJones,
As @KathyLauren suggested in her Welcome Message, could you please make a point to stop by
the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself and therefore be able
to receive and to give more suggestions, shared thoughts, and answers to your questions.

Now, after all of this Official Greeting stuff you can have your thread back !!!!

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

FridayJones

Quote from: Megan. on December 01, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
If you Google the BIAE site, they have a searchable directory of members, that also indicates what parts they'll zap. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

thanks Megan that was very useful, and I now have a small selection of electrologists near me, none of whom I'd been aware of, or looking at.  It's a very useful and easy to understand the way they've presented the information.

Thanks again
  •  

FridayJones

Thanks to Kathylauren and Danielle for the warm greets and info/pointers in the right direction.

I've introduced myself as suggested  :)
  •  

Samij

Quote from: FridayJones on December 01, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

many thanks

Did you end up finding a place?
  •  

Samij

Norwich which state, curious how you made out
  •