Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Just joined

Started by Jimjam, December 03, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimjam

Hey fellow Aussies, I'm new to the site and want to get to know some of you guys.

I also wanted to know how active people are since I know lots of trans people and have never heard of this site once (at least that I can remember)

Oh and the states we're from would be nice to know as then we could talk to people about events that might be near them, so I'll start with the state of Victoria.
  •  

AnonyMs

•  

Jessica

Hi Jimjam!  Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
There are a number of members from the land from down under.  They all seem wonderful.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jimjam on December 03, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
Hey fellow Aussies, I'm new to the site and want to get to know some of you guys.

I also wanted to know how active people are since I know lots of trans people and have never heard of this site once (at least that I can remember)

Oh and the states we're from would be nice to know as then we could talk to people about events that might be near them, so I'll start with the state of Victoria.
@Jimjam 
Dear JimJam
    I am very happy to see that you decided to join the Susan's Place site.

I also see that our lovely member and California Girl   @Jessica   has already welcomed you to Susan's Place.     

Thank you for your first posting... and as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  Jessica  included in her welcome message.  You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
    Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •