Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

breast form glue

Started by Megan0000, December 04, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan0000

Good morning, I'm a big girl and use 44D forms, I know nothing about quality product. I bought some glue and it hardly does anything to support. Do they make a better quality glue? all help welcome thank you
  •  

jill610

You want to use medical adhesive.

And medical adhesive remover.

•  

Megan0000

•  

Megan0000

that's what it says it is and I have the medical remover. the glue looks all spider webby when the form is falling away from my chest doesn't bond very well.
  •  

jill610

It sort of works like contact cement.

Spray it on the form, let it sit a minute or two and then hold it tightly against your clean and dry skin for a minute or two. Too much glue and it won't bond. Too little and it won't bond.

There are a few YouTube videos on this topic, it's been a few years since I bothered with them 

•  

Megan0000

•  

Linde

Quote from: Megan0000 on December 04, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
Thank you
You need, what is called skin adhesive (similar to the stuff that is on many first aid bandages, transdermal patches, etc.)  There are about two manufacturers in the US for this adhesive (3M and Johnson & Johnson).   You might want to contact a medical supply company, because I don't think it is available over the counter.

Do not use any other adhesive, because it might cause severe skin damage!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Lyric

Yes, some forms can be very heavy. I don't have a huge amount of experience with forms, but I kind of like pocket bras that hold the form in the fabric. It can be tricky to match up a form and a bra, though.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Megan0000

Thank you ladies, I will defiantly heed your warning thank you so much.
  •