Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Another long overdue update

Started by Danielle834, December 04, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle834

I haven't been around much, just living my happy girl life.  Thought I'd share my progress.

These days, I am 100% full time and have been for over a year.  I'm still with my wife though we are having issues.  We opened the marriage over a year ago and we both date.  I'm still in the same job, everyone treats me well there.

I've had my name and gender legally changed and I changed it everywhere (literally more than 40 places with dl, SS, BC, titles, creditors, degrees, professional certs, licenses, etc).

I've procured a home equity loan and I'm scheduled for vfs with Dr. Haben in March.  Then I'm scheduled for ffs, breast Aug, and Brazilian butt lift next Nov.  Then lastly, SRS will be in March of 2020.

Everything is moving along nicely.  Especially considering it's still not yet 2 years since I came out to my wife which came first. Best of luck in all of your journies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DMAB: Dec 1977
First Signs: 1984
Self Acceptance: Oct 2016
Shared with Wife: Feb 2017
HRT: May 2017
Out at work: Nov 2017
Name Changed: Jan 2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Danielle834
Dear Danielle:
It is so very nice and affirming to read your good news update...
...and that in your first sentence you stated  "... just living my happy girl life."
Your before and after photos demonstrate the dramatic change in your appearance as a result of all of your transition efforts.

I am so sorry to hear of some issues that you are having with your wife and I trust and hope that you two can resolve those things satisfactorily soon...  perhaps "couples therapy", if you have not already done it, might help.

It is great news about your job... and getting all of your name changes done certainly boosts your self-confidence and self-assurance.   Just when I thought that I had all my name changes taken care of, even years later there were a few more that popped up... and of course the junk mail and email spam never catches up with my name and gender change no matter how hard I try.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful update and treating us to your photos.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
  (from the other Danielle... the Alaskan one)

Quote from: Danielle834 on December 04, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
I haven't been around much, just living my happy girl life.  Thought I'd share my progress.

These days, I am 100% full time and have been for over a year.  I'm still with my wife though we are having issues.  We opened the marriage over a year ago and we both date.  I'm still in the same job, everyone treats me well there.

I've had my name and gender legally changed and I changed it everywhere (literally more than 40 places with dl, SS, BC, titles, creditors, degrees, professional certs, licenses, etc).

I've procured a home equity loan and I'm scheduled for vfs with Dr. Haben in March.  Then I'm scheduled for ffs, breast Aug, and Brazilian butt lift next Nov.  Then lastly, SRS will be in March of 2020.

Everything is moving along nicely.  Especially considering it's still not yet 2 years since I came out to my wife which came first. Best of luck in all of your journies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

It's wonderful Danielle that you have found a happy life as a woman. 
You have fulfilled dreams of many here.
I'm sorry to hear you are having issues in your marriage.
I know how transitioning can cause a strain on a relationship.
I hope you can work things out.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Katie

Bit of advice for consideration.

You might not feel it now but often many of us want to start over at some point. That means moving away from where you live and starting a new job, ect ect. The point is we want to erase the person that was before. That really does not work well when you remain among people that knew you from before........

Your marriage is likely to not carry on as you might have guessed.

with all that said it is priceless to be the person you always knew you were.

•