Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Who likes lasagna?

Started by Devlyn, December 07, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

And will you sell out your grandma and give me her recipe?  :)
  •  

Megan.

Like a rabbid dog!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

sophie1904

Best food ever and one of the few dishes I can cook that never fails to delight
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Lasagna can be delicious.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 07, 2018, 04:24:28 PM
.. can..

Wait... What? You'd have to make it with dog food, and even then....

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am fond of the fat pasta in lasagna, a good tomato based sauce, and the cheeses.

You can keep all the dog food for Fido.   :)

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lynne

Quote from: Megan. on December 07, 2018, 04:26:15 PM
Wait... What? You'd have to make it with dog food, and even then....

Yeah, even lasagna that cost me a little more than $3 (and that was in a menu with soup) at our local supermarket was delicious. I never had bad lasagna or it may be that my standards are low, I don't know, but I definitely like it.
  •  

DawnOday

You mean heart attack on a plate. I do. Every time I eat it I feel like I am cheating death.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

MistressStevie

Lasagna is good measure of the messiness of jobs for friends. 
The more lasagna offered, the ickier the job.   

I sell out for less than I should every time. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Make up a good marinara.  If there's a doubt, add more garlic and basil.

Mix up ricotta, cottage cheese, parm, mozzarella, lots of garlic, some basil, a dash of oregano, 2 or 3 eggs and more garlic.  Mixing in some pancetta or just crumbled Italian sausage is a good idea here if you want it.

Slap a bit of marinara into a pan.  Layer uncooked noodles on top, coat the noodles with marinara then cheese mixture.  Sprinkle more mozzarella and garlic on, add another layer of noodles, sauce, and cheese.  Stack that thing until it hits the top of the pan.

Cover with some oiled aluminum foil to keep the top layer of cheese from getting hard.  Bake for ~45 minutes at 350F/175C then remove foil, continue to cook until the cheese is nice and golden.

And just like cannibal barbecue in the deep south, the secret is in the sauce so put a bit of effort into it.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on December 08, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Make up a good marinara.  If there's a doubt, add more garlic and basil.

Mix up ricotta, cottage cheese, parm, mozzarella, lots of garlic, some basil, a dash of oregano, 2 or 3 eggs and more garlic.

Slap a bit of marinara into a pan.  Layer uncooked noodles on top, coat the noodles with marinara then cheese mixture.  Sprinkle more mozzarella and garlic on, add another layer of noodles, sauce, and cheese.  Stack that thing until it hits the top of the pan.

Cover with some oiled aluminum foil to keep the top layer of cheese from getting hard.  Bake for ~45 minutes at 350F/175C then remove foil, continue to cook until the cheese is nice and golden.

Sounds yummy.

Chrissy
  •  

V M

I don't like Lasagna, I LOVE it  :icon_dribble:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I love it, my mum used to make the absolute best lasagna, until she turned Vegan.
I hadn't had it in years untill I returned from Switzerland, but this time it was made with Vegetables D:
All I can do now is reminisce! D:

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: V M on March 15, 2019, 01:24:25 PM
Ta Da!!!   ;D

Eww what are those black splotches in them. I know those can't possibly be olives in that lasagna.
  •  

V M

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 15, 2019, 02:40:08 PM
Eww what are those black splotches in them. I know those can't possibly be olives in that lasagna.

I like to put olives on the top when I make lasagna

- V M
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: V M on March 15, 2019, 03:53:51 PM
I like to put olives on the top when I make lasagna
Well if they are just on top I can pick them off. :D
  •  

DawnOday

AKA  Heart attack on a plate. I like it better with cottage cheese than ricotta.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

davina61

The more real cheese the better, mushrooms and peppers in the meat layer   . Good old artery filler!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •