Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A Bloodless period

Started by ShortMan339, December 09, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShortMan339

I woke up this morning with a start because I thought I had started my hell week. When I checked, there was no blood. And plus, I haven't gotten my hell week since the third month of being on T. Ive been on T for 4 months now. It was just really thin and completely clear. For a second, I did assume I had just peed, I'm no bed wetter but sometimes my body forgets that a dream isn't reality. However, this didn't smell like pee. All that had happened was a clear, watery, discharge. Later, it slightly thickened and was a little cloudy but then it went back to the watery, clear thing. It's so much. I've had to wear a damn pad again. If I don't then it looks like ive pissed myself. Does anyone know whats up or has this happened to them? This really sucks. I don't have any pain, it just comes out. It seriously feels like im having my hell week but instead of blood its just water. And no cramping either. It's annoying and mentally uncomfortable. ??? :'( ???
  •  

mr_marc91

Hey!
When you start T it can take up to six months for your periods to stop.
After that you might get spotting, which is what this sounds like.
It's like a really, super light period that can go on for a day or two, maybe three.
It's basically your body getting ready for you to stop menstruating.
Hope this helps,
Marc.
  •