News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Trouble Posting a VIDEO??? HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 10, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Instructions for posting a Video:

Go to your Video and copy the URL address link up in the address bar of your browser.

Insert the URL address link, not the embed code, between the hyperlink,
                  [url] address link [url]
it is the 2nd button above the row of the displayed smileys....

If you have further questions please let me know.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Hi seekers of knowledge.... Danielle has shown us how to do this, but one thing to think about is if you can.  Many newer members want to include videos, but in the site rules under #1

QuoteWe do not allow the advertising of other websites or chats on Susan's Place, with the exception of the Susan's Place Transgender Web Directory. This prohibition includes the chat, forums, and the wiki.

There are seven exceptions:
* Links listed added by the chat staff to the Transgender Bot (TGBot) in our chat
* Users on the chat may give other users links to their photographs and personal websites.
* Links to the source of news stories posted In the News forum which is located under the News and Information section of the forum
* Members with a post rank of "family" or higher may post links to off site information provided that the information does not otherwise violate the Terms of Service. This is a privilege that will be revoked if abused.
* You may link to your personal website, and social media accounts in your forum profile, and/or forum signature which is shown at the bottom of your forum posts.

* Links to the event website for more information in the Calendar of events.
* Site staff may at their discretion provide links to other websites, in order to provide informational resources to Susan's Place users, this is a privilege I feel that they have earned. If you are interested in this ability volunteer for the Chat, Forums, Links, or Wiki.

This is done for several reasons, the major one being spam prevention. It also helps us to ensure that the sites Susan's Place links are family friendly. To recommend sites for inclusion in the links area, simply find the category that the link best fits, and click the 'Add Link' text at the top of the page. You do not have to be the owner of the website to submit it for listing.

You do need to have 500 posts to reach 'family' status.
And please, if your personal websites contains material that is not permitted on Susan's Place, it may not be allowed.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Thank you  Jessica  for clarifying the site rules regarding our members wanting to post videos on their comments and threads here on the Forums.   

I will restate that the "rules" also include when a member can post LINKS on their comments and threads...
...must be the rank of FAMILY and have written at least 500 posts.

Any questions? .... please feel free to ask.

Danielle              cc: @Jessica

Quote from: Jessica on January 06, 2019, 02:59:25 PM
Hi seekers of knowledge.... Danielle has shown us how to do this, but one thing to think about is if you can.  Many newer members want to include videos, but in the site rules under #1

You do need to have 500 posts to reach 'family' status.
And please, if your personal websites contains material that is not permitted on Susan's Place, it may not be allowed.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •