Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: dee82 on December 18, 2018, 12:05:01 AM
You can do it, Natalie! Photos like that are a good motivator. It sounds like you have the attitude and the will-power.

Go girl.

~Dee.

Thanks! ;D I do now looking back. I'm glad I looked back because I was dealing with some self esteem issues that was part of why I put the weight on to begin with.
  •  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 211.2 pounds. Another 7.93 miles at a 10 minute per mile pace and 3287 calories burned to get there and 1325 calories eaten. I'm trying to build myself up to being able to go long distance. On Sunday I managed 10.21 miles maintaining a 11 minute pace. I just don't have the time on the weeknights though so I go for faster shorter burns.
  •  

Linde

As of this morning, after my 5 mile walk, I am down to my pre-estrogen weight.  It took me about a month to loose 10 pounds.  I want to loose 20 more pounds.  This should bring me down to my projected weight towards the end of the winter.  Once spring hits around here, working out outside is not really possible anymore, because it i to warm and humid for it.  But by that time I should be able to maintain my weight by going to the gym twice a week.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
As of this morning, after my 5 mile walk, I am down to my pre-estrogen weight.  It took me about a month to loose 10 pounds.  I want to loose 20 more pounds.  This should bring me down to my projected weight towards the end of the winter.  Once spring hits around here, working out outside is not really possible anymore, because it i to warm and humid for it.  But by that time I should be able to maintain my weight by going to the gym twice a week.
10 pounds in a month is very good as long as you're getting the nutrients your body needs.

In the last 30 days I have lost 12.6 pounds. ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
10 pounds in a month is very good as long as you're getting the nutrients your body needs.

In the last 30 days I have lost 12.6 pounds. ;D
You did well girl! You outdid me by 2.6 pounds!  But you are also way younger than I!
  I really like the looks you have in the top picture in which you are standing!  I can tell, you, if I would be a guy wanting to find a girlfriend, I surely would be after you!

As I said before, because of my Type II diabetes, my food intake has to be pretty much controlled, and I cannot change much with that.  My loss has to come from burning more than I take in.  And I can reduce the intake only in very small areas.  I hardly eat any carbs at all (unless they come in the form of French Fries).  My diet is mostly fruit, vegetables and fish (some meat and bread once in a while).  There is not much left to be cut out, which means increasing the burning of calories. 
I was able to maintain my weight for several my weight for several years with this diet, and twice a week for 2 hours each at the gym.  I hope I can do that again, once I am down 20 more pounds now.  I should loose some weight by loosing some muscle mass, but the only place where i want to loose muscles would be my upper back to reduce my bandwidth a little.

It is not ll that easy to become a woman!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
You did well girl! You outdid me by 2.6 pounds!  But you are also way younger than I!
  I really like the looks you have in the top picture in which you are standing!  I can tell, you, if I would be a guy wanting to find a girlfriend, I surely would be after you!

As I said before, because of my Type II diabetes, my food intake has to be pretty much controlled, and I cannot change much with that.  My loss has to come from burning more than I take in.  And I can reduce the intake only in very small areas.  I hardly eat any carbs at all (unless they come in the form of French Fries).  My diet is mostly fruit, vegetables and fish (some meat and bread once in a while).  There is not much left to be cut out, which means increasing the burning of calories. 
I was able to maintain my weight for several my weight for several years with this diet, and twice a week for 2 hours each at the gym.  I hope I can do that again, once I am down 20 more pounds now.  I should loose some weight by loosing some muscle mass, but the only place where i want to loose muscles would be my upper back to reduce my bandwidth a little.

It is not ll that easy to become a woman!
The one in the dress or you mean in my jeans?

I was constantly dating at that point. I met some really nice men. It's just at the end of the day there can only be one. (You know you're a movie geek when you sneak in movie lines).

I just power through with exercise and my stomach is shrinking. At thanksgiving I was able to eat a cup of New England clam chowder, one full piece of rainbow trout and the rice and most of the fries. Even so then I had another meal from the left overs.

Today I ate the clam chowder, 3/4th of one piece of rainbow trout, half the rice and a third of the fries. I have so much left over I may have more then one meal remaining from it.

I only have fat to burn although I have put on some muscle on the legs but not too much. I still have a ways to go but a good indicator for me is I can fit into a dress that is a size large that I couldn't fit into a few weeks ago. I have a ways to go but for pants, dresses and blouses I'm finally out of the XL size and down to large. Soon I'll be back down to medium/large sizes.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
The one in the dress or you mean in my jeans?
I was constantly dating at that point. I met some really nice men. It's just at the end of the day there can only be one. (You know you're a movie geek when you sneak in movie lines).
The one in the jeans.  During my younger dating day, i would have considered you to be hot prey!  And who knows, I might have been the one!  Just that darn age difference would have killed all my chances!   :'(
I just power through with exercise and my stomach is shrinking. At thanksgiving I was able to eat a cup of New England clam chowder, one full piece of rainbow trout and the rice and most of the fries. Even so then I had another meal from the left overs.
Today I ate the clam chowder, 3/4th of one piece of rainbow trout, half the rice and a third of the fries. I have so much left over I may have more then one meal remaining from it.
That would have been a pretty large meal for me, I might not be able to eat that much! (I would have left the rice anyway, because I don't lie it and I don't like the high arsenic content of it)
Why do you eat rice and French Fries anyway?  Why two different starches with a single protein?
I only have fat to burn although I have put on some muscle on the legs but not too much. I still have a ways to go but a good indicator for me is I can fit into a dress that is a size large that I couldn't fit into a few weeks ago. I have a ways to go but for pants, dresses and blouses I'm finally out of the XL size and down to large. Soon I'll be back down to medium/large sizes.

My pant size has always been L, it might go down if I loose more weight (but I still need the length in the legs).  My chest is the problem wit my relatively large rib cage and the muscles.  I need XL, once in a long while I might find an L top that fits OK, but XL is definitely my size.  If I could go down to L, would be great, but I don't know what happens, once my breasts will grow more.  The rib-cage is pretty much a given, but if the boobs replace the loss of fat and muscles, I still would need XL.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
The one in the jeans.  During my younger dating day, i would have considered you to be hot prey!  And who knows, I might have been the one!  Just that darn age difference would have killed all my chances!   :'( That would have been a pretty large meal for me, I might not be able to eat that much! (I would have left the rice anyway, because I don't lie it and I don't like the high arsenic content of it)
Why do you eat rice and French Fries anyway?  Why two different starches with a single protein?
My pant size has always been L, it might go down if I loose more weight (but I still need the length in the legs).  My chest is the problem wit my relatively large rib cage and the muscles.  I need XL, once in a long while I might find an L top that fits OK, but XL is definitely my size.  If I could go down to L, would be great, but I don't know what happens, once my breasts will grow more.  The rib-cage is pretty much a given, but if the boobs replace the loss of fat and muscles, I still would need XL.
Ok now you're going to give me a big head. I wish I had a photo of that outfit with my leather jacket.

I don't know but I had a home made garden salad tonight with oil and vinegar dressing for diner with tomatoes, karats, cucumbers, zucchini and red onions.

As you could see from my photos I don't have a large rib cage or large shoulders. The shirt was a medium, the jeans where a 10 and my jacket (not photoed) was a medium.
  •  

dee82

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
The one in the jeans.  During my younger dating day, i would have considered you to be hot prey!  And who knows, I might have been the one!

Sorry, Deitlind! I am a little younger than you, so I would be in front of you in the queue.

~Dee.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: dee82 on December 19, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
Sorry, Deitlind! I am a little younger than you, so I would be in front of you in the queue.

~Dee.
How do I read this?  You tell me you don't respect age?  You are supposed to yield to your elders!
And yes, I still would consider Natalie to be a hot chick, once she is back a t that weight level!

•  

NatalieRene

ok so I'll bite and throw more pictures out there. These range from December of 2010 to around June of 2011. No surgery not even SRS I had that done I think around August. I know Pennsylvania had a lot of rain from a during hurricane when I was recovering.

To be continued from the computer this is a real pain on the phone.
  •  

NatalieRene

I have expensive tastes though so be prepared.  ;D

I loved that car. I got it just after I finished recovering from SRS. It was a 2011 Lexus IS 250 AWD with the Luxury Package.
  •  

dee82

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 08:53:16 PM
How do I read this?  You tell me you don't respect age?  You are supposed to yield to your elders!
And yes, I still would consider Natalie to be a hot chick, once she is back a t that weight level!

Just saying I think my chances would be better. No disrepect.  ;)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

I have expensive tastes though so be prepared.  ;D

I loved that car. I got it just after I finished recovering from SRS. It was a 2011 Lexus IS 250 AWD with the Luxury Package.
As I said, you are a pretty girl!  I like you better with the hair down though!
and nothing wrong with top of the line cars.  I do prefer Audi's though.  I used to have an Audi Q7 with the V8 engine, and an Audi TT Quattro Roadster.

Now I cheapened down a little, and only have the top of the line Kia Sorento, and just an older British car, which was so cheap, it does not even have a roof, just the optional weathering gear!  And they cloud not afford real wheels and had to modify some bicycle wheels I guess!

•  

NatalieRene

Audi is ok looking but I have heard so many horror stories about how they are money pits. Right now I have a 2012 Cruze LTZ RS and a 2015 Silverado 2500HD. I own the Cruze and owe three more years of payments on the truck.

However I'm thinking about getting a RC F With the V8 or one of their SUVS to drive on nice days. Then I guess I can keep the Cruze for my boyfriend to drive to save on gas and maintenance on the truck or for me to drive in bad weather. I'm torn at the moment.

One thing I did do with the Cruze was reprogram the engine timings and the shift points of the transmission. It has a zero to sixty in 6.8 seconds on 93 in the 1.4L Turbo. No one sees it coming and the police never think it was me when they see something like a mustang, camaro or charger flying by. The one time I did get pulled over I cried and said I only sped up to avoid getting hit by the crazy driver I got out of the ticket and I think the other guy got in more trouble because he didn't look happy with me. I know I know bad Natalie but ... girls just want to have fun.

My hair is much longer now. It goes down to my mid back so I can do a lot more with it.
  •  

Linde

What in the world are you doing with a HD 2500 Silverado?
I used to have a Ford F 350 heavy duty long bed with the big diesel engine.  But that was my son's and mine "shop" vehicle for offroading. We had an ATV and a little shop in the in the back, and pulled my  Jeep on a trailer behind when we went out to Colorado and Utah for offroading.  I sold all that stuff, when I moved to Florida.  Now I meet up with my son, and we go either in his Jeep, or I rent a Jeep modified for offroading.
The only "truck" I have left, is my motorhome on the F53 chassis (F550) with the V10 engine.  I had that tuned by 5Star and Banks, and It should be good for about 450 hp now.  I have not tested for the time to 60, but that baby can scream, and I bet it does a pretty good time!

i have to remember that trick with the cops, I could play that old, partially senile grandma, who was not able to see all those speed limit signs!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 10:10:49 PM
What in the world are you doing with a HD 2500 Silverado?
I used to have a Ford F 350 heavy duty long bed with the big diesel engine.  But that was my son's and mine "shop" vehicle for offroading. We had an ATV and a little shop in the in the back, and pulled my  Jeep on a trailer behind when we went out to Colorado and Utah for offroading.  I sold all that stuff, when I moved to Florida.  Now I meet up with my son, and we go either in his Jeep, or I rent a Jeep modified for offroading.
The only "truck" I have left, is my motorhome on the F53 chassis (F550) with the V10 engine.  I had that tuned by 5Star and Banks, and It should be good for about 450 hp now.  I have not tested for the time to 60, but that baby can scream, and I bet it does a pretty good time!

i have to remember that trick with the cops, I could play that old, partially senile grandma, who was not able to see all those speed limit signs!
Nothing. I make more money then my boyfriend and he needed a new vehicle and that is the one he wanted. We cut a deal and got it under invoice for 1% interest. Eventually it will tow the Airstream. Right now he uses it to tow around his equipment for yardscaping.

Be careful with that idea with the cops. You might get out of the ticket but they might take your license.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
Nothing. I make more money then my boyfriend and he needed a new vehicle and that is the one he wanted. We cut a deal and got it under invoice for 1% interest. Eventually it will tow the Airstream. Right now he uses it to tow around his equipment for yardscaping.

Be careful with that idea with the cops. You might get out of the ticket but they might take your license.
You are right with the cops, i have to think about something else, because I cannot pull the young girl thing of, like you can. For me it has to be something with an old hag!

What size airstream do you guys have?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 19, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
You are right with the cops, i have to think about something else, because I cannot pull the young girl thing of, like you can. For me it has to be something with an old hag!

What size airstream do you guys have?
We don't have one yet. First we have to complete the move over to Texas by selling the house and buying one out here. Then I have the resist the urge to go get a new car... We're thinking about a 25 foot so we can get into the parks but the Classic is just so nice. (he wants the 25 ... he has to drive towing it ... I want the 30 lol)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 10:35:45 PM
We don't have one yet. First we have to complete the move over to Texas by selling the house and buying one out here. Then I have the resist the urge to go get a new car... We're thinking about a 25 foot so we can get into the parks but the Classic is just so nice. (he wants the 25 ... he has to drive towing it ... I want the 30 lol)
Almost all parks allow up to 32 foot.  That is how long my motorhom is, and I never had any problems.  I am a RVer since 1984, and I had different kind of trailers over the time, starting out with a hard side pop up.
If you plan to stay for longer times in the Rv, you want to have space, because there will be rainy or cool days, when you want to be inside most of the time.  At that point it is important that you have enough space not to step on each others feet, specifically if you want to have kids one day. If I would have to decide, I would go with the 30'.  it really does not matter if you tow 25 or 30', it is not harder.  I went up from a 24' to a 28' and did not feel any difference in driving.  When I go with the motorhome, I tow my Sorento behind it, and my setup is almost 45', but I really don't feel any difference between solo driving or towing.  I just have to remember that I have a tail behind me!

•