Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Oh really? Airstream has a really nice 32 with a projector and desk.... hmmm.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: dee82 on December 19, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
Sorry, Deitlind! I am a little younger than you, so I would be in front of you in the queue.

~Dee.
Is the 82 in your username your birthday?  ;D
  •  

dee82

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 19, 2018, 11:22:10 PM
Is the 82 in your username your birthday?  ;D

I wish! No, 82 is just a nice number I use when a user name is taken and I need to add some digits.

I'm in my early fifties.  :icon_cry2:

~Dee.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: dee82 on December 20, 2018, 12:03:42 AM
I wish! No, 82 is just a nice number I use when a user name is taken and I need to add some digits.

~Dee.
That's about the age, face recognition programs guestimate my age.  I am blessed with the slow aging features of intersex people!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: dee82 on December 20, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

~Dee.

Oh no, don't cry.

I'll be 38 :( in May. If you're doing the math then yes in those photos I was 29 - 30 years old and carded all the time at GWU because professors thought some student they didn't know was playing around with the AV system. Never mind how I had the keys for everything... lol
  •  

dee82

Oh, I try not to. Everyone middle aged feels it, right? In their mind they still feel younger than their chronological age.

Enjoy turning 38! Those years slip by. Cliche, but oh so true.

By the way, I feel I should say Congrats or something.

~Dee.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: dee82 on December 20, 2018, 12:28:02 AM
Oh, I try not to. Everyone middle aged feels it, right? In their mind they still feel younger than their chronological age.

Enjoy turning 38! Those years slip by. Cliche, but oh so true.

By the way, I feel I should say Congrats or something.

~Dee.

We spend our childhood trying to grow up fast and our later life trying to turn back the clock.

I didn't realize that there is a topic popularity metric but wow who knew losing weight was so much fun. ;D
  •  

NatalieRene

Ok back to seriousness. Today I lost .4 pounds and am below 211 pounds at 210.8. I burned 3261 calories and ate 1145. I was 37% carbs, 54% fat and 9% protein. I drank 32 oz of water. I walked 6.69 miles and went up 7 flights of stairs.

I am flying home today at noon. In the interests of not going to the airport and paying a crap ton for lunch I'm going to eat the last slices of pizza for breakfast and then eat dinner shortly after I get home. Then I'll hit up our treadmill which is better then the crappy one at the apartment I'm just glad it's there so don't tell on me for quibbling.  ;)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 20, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
Ok back to seriousness. Today I lost .4 pounds and am below 211 pounds at 210.8. I burned 3261 calories and ate 1145. I was 37% carbs, 54% fat and 9% protein. I drank 32 oz of water. I walked 6.69 miles and went up 7 flights of stairs.

I am flying home today at noon. In the interests of not going to the airport and paying a crap ton for lunch I'm going to eat the last slices of pizza for breakfast and then eat dinner shortly after I get home. Then I'll hit up our treadmill which is better then the crappy one at the apartment I'm just glad it's there so don't tell on me for quibbling.  ;)
And I was forced to be lazy today.  It is rainy (we needed this, winter is the dry season in southern Florida), and I can't go to the gym today because of other commitments.  and there is nothing looking close to stairs around here, I live on the highest elevation in south west Florida, a full 26 feet above sea level!

I hope you have a good time at home!  Just remember mom's Christmas cookies don't have any calories, you can eat as many of them as you want!  >:-)
You may have less weight than I pretty soon!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 20, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
And I was forced to be lazy today.  It is rainy (we needed this, winter is the dry season in southern Florida), and I can't go to the gym today because of other commitments.  and there is nothing looking close to stairs around here, I live on the highest elevation in south west Florida, a full 26 feet above sea level!

I hope you have a good time at home!  Just remember mom's Christmas cookies don't have any calories, you can eat as many of them as you want!  >:-)
You may have less weight than I pretty soon!
You can do squats and pace back and forth. Maybe practice dancing?

Why would you try to sabotage me like that with fairy tales of guilt free cookies?  ;D

I'm hoping to be back down to size right around my birthday give or take a month.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 20, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Why would you try to sabotage me like that with fairy tales of guilt free cookies?  ;D

Just picture the happy smile on the face of your mom when she sees how much you enjoy her cookies.   :angel:

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 20, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
Just picture the happy smile on the face of your mom when she sees how much you enjoy her cookies.   :angel:
That's ok. I would rather keep on losing the weight. My mother will understand. Besides I'm back home not at my parents. I'm here to pack it all up and put it on the market. Plenty of exercise and weight loss to come I'm sure.  ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 20, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
That's ok. I would rather keep on losing the weight. My mother will understand. Besides I'm back home not at my parents. I'm here to pack it all up and put it on the market. Plenty of exercise and weight loss to come I'm sure.  ;D
Well happy packing to you!  Craigslist is your friend!

•  

NatalieRene

I'm a little late logging in. After today's weigh in I am at 209.8.

I'm very excited. Less then 10 pounds and I am back under 200 pounds.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 21, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
I'm a little late logging in. After today's weigh in I am at 209.8.

I'm very excited. Less then 10 pounds and I am back under 200 pounds.
I did not do anything yesterday, except eating!  I don't even want to step on the scale to see what I did to my weight.

But I am a good girl, it stopped raining and I am ready to do my 5 miles now.
I better watch out, other wise you'll pass my weight like nothing, the way you are shedding pounds now.  If I can stay these 10 pounds ahead of you, I will have reached my target weight pretty fast.  But you are working so much harder on it, and are so much dedicated.  You seem to be dedicated in almost everything you do, your voice training, your weight loss, your moving, etc.  I really like this!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
I did not do anything yesterday, except eating!  I don't even want to step on the scale to see what I did to my weight.

But I am a good girl, it stopped raining and I am ready to do my 5 miles now.
I better watch out, other wise you'll pass my weight like nothing, the way you are shedding pounds now.  If I can stay these 10 pounds ahead of you, I will have reached my target weight pretty fast.  But you are working so much harder on it, and are so much dedicated.  You seem to be dedicated in almost everything you do, your voice training, your weight loss, your moving, etc.  I really like this!
It's the only way to get things done. I'm aiming to keep my weight loss up and if I can maintain the pace I think I might be able to be at or just under 200 pounds by New Years.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 21, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
It's the only way to get things done. I'm aiming to keep my weight loss up and if I can maintain the pace I think I might be able to be at or just under 200 pounds by New Years.
Wow, even with all he food and goodies available over the holidays?
The only thing what makes me fell good, is that I am relatively less heavy (size to weight ratio) than you are, and that I do not have to loose as much to get to my target weight! (175 to 180 pounds).  But you are really, really dedicated.  I had that dedication when I did my first big weight reduction, currently I am just dabbling around with loosing weight.  I don't really do calory counting, just do some guestimation from what I remember I did years ago.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
Wow, even with all he food and goodies available over the holidays?
The only thing what makes me fell good, is that I am relatively less heavy (size to weight ratio) than you are, and that I do not have to loose as much to get to my target weight! (175 to 180 pounds).  But you are really, really dedicated.  I had that dedication when I did my first big weight reduction, currently I am just dabbling around with loosing weight.  I don't really do calory counting, just do some guestimation from what I remember I did years ago.
I'm a Tarus which probably explains my fortitude as sheer stubbornnes.

If you're not dedicated it won't happen. When people say you will hit the wall or it is impossible they just mean it was too hard for them. If everyone listened to the negative people we wouldn't be where we are as a nation. Where people say something is too hard I see opportunity.

Today I started rooting through my old clothes. So far I found my string bikini, the brown dress, a brown T-shirt styled dress. There are other boxes to rummage through. I'm going to get it all washed and bring it back to Texas with me even if it will be a few more months before I can wear them.
https://imgur.com/a/zsuxAnD
  •  

Linde

And you are the angel who is slaying that ugly guy, right?
Well now I know why we are talking here, I am also a Taurus! But I have to say, Taurus or not, you never will see me in a string bikini!  I think a number 40 bandwidth an a string bikini do not go very well together!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 21, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
And you are the angel who is slaying that ugly guy, right?
Well now I know why we are talking here, I am also a Taurus! But I have to say, Taurus or not, you never will see me in a string bikini!  I think a number 40 bandwidth an a string bikini do not go very well together!
I seriously doubt that is me. That is Michael slaying Lucifer and to the left is David. I found them sitting on my desk. I got them in Italy before transitioning. Maybe Michael has watched over me from time to time in hairy situations.

Once I get down to size I had a good enough figure to pull it off. This one is special though because it was the one I wore in the hot tub after GCS. It is one of those firsts. One reason I liked it was because it is reversible. This means there are no tags on it so instead I'll post a photo of it.

https://imgur.com/a/qdhgleK

The one thing I can say is the band wasn't 40. :laugh:
  •