Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 21, 2018, 10:56:16 AM
I seriously doubt that is me. That is Michael slaying Lucifer and to the left is David. I found them sitting on my desk. I got them in Italy before transitioning. Maybe Michael has watched over me from time to time in hairy situations.

Once I get down to size I had a good enough figure to pull it off. This one is special though because it was the one I wore in the hot tub after GCS. It is one of those firsts. One reason I liked it was because it is reversible. This means there are no tags on it so instead I'll post a photo of it.

https://imgur.com/a/qdhgleK

The one thing I can say is the band wasn't 40. :laugh:
Looks nice, but I am pretty sure it would not look great on my body.  You with your girlish bandwidth!  I just can't change it, I might get down one more notch, but I can't loose enough weight to make my ribs thinner, it is just to hard to loose weigh of your bones.
The real problem for me is that B cups are not really B cups through all bandwidths, they are almost jug size when you go up into the band width.  I have a very nice B cup if I try a 34 band width.  Once I go up to my band with, I need chicken cutlets to fill the empty space, because my poor little girls are just floating around in those cups!
I either need to get real big boobs, or find a way to get a real low band width.  Both are tasks that are out of my control!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

While searching my clothes I found that my Victoria Secret bras that I absolutely loved where 36B. These where bras that I purchased a few months into HRT. Sadly I don't know if I could wear them even if I do lose the weight because the cups would be too small. Which is a shame too because they are so nice.

Today I weighed in at 209.2 pounds that's .6 pounds since my last weigh in. This is fantastic because that was a very late weigh in and this morning hours before I'm lighter and by over half a pound. I'm hopingI can keep this burn rate up.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 22, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
While searching my clothes I found that my Victoria Secret bras that I absolutely loved where 36B. These where bras that I purchased a few months into HRT. Sadly I don't know if I could wear them even if I do lose the weight because the cups would be too small. Which is a shame too because they are so nice.

Today I weighed in at 209.2 pounds that's .6 pounds since my last weigh in. This is fantastic because that was a very late weigh in and this morning hours before I'm lighter and by over half a pound. I'm hopingI can keep this burn rate up.
And here I am sitting, not doing anything.  My walk yesterday was hailed out (nobody can remember to ever have seen a hailstorm down here) 10 minutes into the 2 hour walk, and I had to run home and was soaking wet.
Today I have a lot of stuff to do, and will not have time to walk much.  And it does not help that I went out to eat last night, and will do the same today, tomorrow and all the next days to come!

You will be a featherweight by the beginning of the new year, while I am working on to become a steam roller!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 22, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
And here I am sitting, not doing anything.  My walk yesterday was hailed out (nobody can remember to ever have seen a hailstorm down here) 10 minutes into the 2 hour walk, and I had to run home and was soaking wet.
Today I have a lot of stuff to do, and will not have time to walk much.  And it does not help that I went out to eat last night, and will do the same today, tomorrow and all the next days to come!

You will be a featherweight by the beginning of the new year, while I am working on to become a steam roller!

The weather in Virginia has been damp but warmer then I expected it would be. Thankfully though I have a treadmill so I do my exercise in the comfort of the house.

Yesterday food wise I did horrible. I had a Nacho Bell Grande for lunch and McDonalds Chicken Nuggets and fires. Although I shared the fries but I also tried the holiday pie since it was a special. Not the best quality food. Today we are going to the grocery store for sides for the Omaha Steaks that my Mom sent us for Christmas.
  •  

NatalieRene

I forgot just how many articles of cloths I had. It's the things we forget. Enough that I filled up a large suit case after washing them. However my Victoria Secret dress has a snag in it. :( I'm going to have to pull out a needle and try to get the snag on the inside so I can get clear nail polish on it to secure it so it doesn't get worse.

In a few months I am going to go absolute crazy. When I get home I need to make rom in the closet.

Edit:

I just found my jackets and shoes. :heart: Some of them need a little needle and thread. It will be a pleasure to get them fixed up but my brown leather jacket (it's so thin I use the term jacket loosely) is in great shape. I have lost enough weight to fit into them I just can't zip/button them up yet. Soon I think I will be able to again. I'll be flying home with two full suitcases after New Years LOL.
  •  

Linde

Sounds great Natalie,

While you are thinking about how slim and trim you will be soon, and all those wonderful cloths you have, do you have any advise what a human seam roller could wear?

Was out for a bruncheon with a LGBTQIO Meetup group this noon, and am invite for dinner tonight!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 22, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
Sounds great Natalie,

While you are thinking about how slim and trim you will be soon, and all those wonderful cloths you have, do you have any advise what a human seam roller could wear?

Was out for a bruncheon with a LGBTQIO Meetup group this noon, and am invite for dinner tonight!

You could shop online at https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/clothing/category/womens-muumuus

It you don't have to gain weight just because you ate out. Eat a smaller portion and then use a treadmill.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 22, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
You could shop online at https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/clothing/category/womens-muumuus

It you don't have to gain weight just because you ate out. Eat a smaller portion and then use a treadmill.
I would need to go to the gym for that, because I was so clever and sold my nice one when I moved.  But I really hate treadmills, it is soooo boring to do them. 
And eating smaller portions??? I paid for the stuff, it has to be finished to the last crumb!

Starting tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be nice again, and I have to work hard to make up for lost time!  To be honest, i don't think I gained any, because I ate fish both times, and did not finish my fries (what a sin, I had perfectly good fries going to waste).

The tops in that link look OK, but the long things look like night gowns to me, I don't know if I am ready to wear that kind of stuff!  My wife hardly ever wore dresses, she felt way more comfortable in pants, and so do I!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 22, 2018, 08:31:30 PM
I would need to go to the gym for that, because I was so clever and sold my nice one when I moved.  But I really hate treadmills, it is soooo boring to do them. 
And eating smaller portions??? I paid for the stuff, it has to be finished to the last crumb!

Starting tomorrow, the weather is supposed to be nice again, and I have to work hard to make up for lost time!  To be honest, i don't think I gained any, because I ate fish both times, and did not finish my fries (what a sin, I had perfectly good fries going to waste).

The tops in that link look OK, but the long things look like night gowns to me, I don't know if I am ready to wear that kind of stuff!  My wife hardly ever wore dresses, she felt way more comfortable in pants, and so do I!

You can get a to go box for your left overs.

I listen to music, meditate on issues, or spend it in prayer.

Well you wanted to know what you can wear if you get much more heavy. Trust me the prospect is the stuff of nightmares. Don't slack off and gain the weight.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 22, 2018, 09:08:58 PM
You can get a to go box for your left overs.

But fries in a to go box?? Yuck, I'd rather let them go to waste!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 22, 2018, 09:13:30 PM
But fries in a to go box?? Yuck, I'd rather let them go to waste!
Then don't eat them.  ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 22, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
Then don't eat them.  ;D
That's what I did! But it made my heart hurt, to see thus perfectly done pieces of potato disappearing into the trash!

French fries and crusty bread are the only weaknesses for starchy foods I have.  You just can leave me alone with rice and all kinds of pasta, I don't want it.

•  

NatalieRene

Today's weight log was a little delayed. Since my car is in Texas I drove the 2500HD for the first time today. I've only driven three other pickups before.

The first was a rental because it was all that was available after some hit my 2002 civic back around 2005. I only had it for a few days before trading it for a Saturn sedan that they had.

The second was because a friend drank at dinner so I drove her home in her dually F350 with regular mirrors. I thought that was nerve wracking.

The third was as a rental because the Enterprise had. I thing else. It was a business trip up to New Jersey.

Our 2500HD has camper mirrors and that was easily the largest truck I have ever driven. Plus being my boyfriends baby I didn't want to return it in worse shape then it was when I drove it off the drive way. It drove nice though. Anyways I was meaning to post my weight sooner but we needed more water. Then I was rummaging through my office closet and found two more dresses I really wanted to find. My purple strapless dress with optional straps and my REI sundress which was photoed once in its own and once with the green cardigan.

Without any further ado I lost another .4 pounds and am down to 208.8 pounds. Lose it estimates I'll reach 150 pounds on March 4th 2019 at this rate
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 23, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

The second was because a friend drank at dinner so I drove her home in her dually F350 with regular mirrors. I thought that was nerve wracking.

I had this until October last year.  Mine had the full crew cab and a 8 1/2 bed, and was the Super Duty version with the 7.3 L Powerstroke V8 diesel engine.  This was the longest pickup ever build in the US!  It was a beast, and is helping now a Minnesota farmer to get the cattle to the market!

And I plan to go onto a 5 mile walk now, to lose a few ounces of the weight the french fries put onto me!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 23, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
I had this until October last year.  Mine had the full crew cab and a 8 1/2 bed, and was the Super Duty version with the 7.3 L Powerstroke V8 diesel engine.  This was the longest pickup ever build in the US!  It was a beast, and is helping now a Minnesota farmer to get the cattle to the market!

And I plan to go onto a 5 mile walk now, to lose a few ounces of the weight the french fries put onto me!
How did your walk go? Any loss of weight?

I lost another .4 pounds and am down to 208.8 pounds. I'm hoping before I fly back to Texas after New Years for work that I can be down to 201 pounds.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 24, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
How did your walk go? Any loss of weight?

I lost another .4 pounds and am down to 208.8 pounds. I'm hoping before I fly back to Texas after New Years for work that I can be down to 201 pounds.
The walk was pretty good, I did a mile in 17 mins, and it seemed that I lost all the weight I gained for pigging out the two days prior!  Hovering around at 200 and a little less pounds.  I probably sneak 2 or so miles in this afternoon, because it will be impossible tomorrow!  I better stop eating at all, if I want to have that about 10 lbs difference to you still going.  My problem is that stupid diabetes, I ate really little the other day, and started to get shaky and dizzy in the mid afternoon, indicating a sugar low.  I had to quickly pop cookies and sweet stuff into my mouth to not black out!
All the calories I saved earlier, went right back into the system!

•  

Linde

Hurrah!  I just discovered that my waste got a whole inch smaller!  I did not loose much weight, which means, I might have lost weight weight off of my waist , and estrogen decided to put new fat in areas other than my beer belly!

Another loss of 20 or so inches, a few skin grafts and some liposuction, and I could wear a bikini next summer.  If my boobs ever decide to grow into anything, what good does it doe to have a 34 B cup, if I need to wear a 40 bandwidth thing!  Those little B'ers loo kind of lost on this 40 size chest!  I still have room for two more of them to fit between the two existing ones!

•  

NatalieRene

I should measure my waist and see where I'm at.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 24, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
I should measure my waist and see where I'm at.
I don't have a tape, I measured it with my guy pants.  I can overlap a size 34 pants by about 1 ". This means I should be down to about 33 width.  The smallest I ever was in my adult life was 32, and I was really thin at that time (had the nickname the thin one).  If I ever can get down to 30, I would look like a bean string.  On the other hand, estrogen might help in moving some of the stuff around.  I do not have much of a belly, it is more the "love handles" with me.  If estrogen pushes them down to my butt, fine with me!
Problem solved, more fat on the butt, smaller waste line!

•  

NatalieRene

Today after Christmas Eve dinner and the goodies I lost another .2 pounds and am down to 208.2 pounds. ;D
  •