Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 25, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
Today after Christmas Eve dinner and the goodies I lost another .2 pounds and am down to 208.2 pounds. ;D
I don't even want to step onto a scale for the next months or so!  I was invited to a big brunch, at one friends house, and after that for dinner at other friends!  In between the two meals I had to take a nap to be strong enough to eat again!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Gertrude

I weigh myself 2x a week. Monday's and Thursday's at the same time, when I get up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

NatalieRene

It's been a while since I weighed in but through the last week after all the celebrations I am down to 208 so I have managed to lose a little bit of weight.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 31, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
It's been a while since I weighed in but through the last week after all the celebrations I am down to 208 so I have managed to lose a little bit of weight.

Keep the weight loss up!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on December 25, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
I don't even want to step onto a scale for the next months or so!  I was invited to a big brunch, at one friends house, and after that for dinner at other friends!  In between the two meals I had to take a nap to be strong enough to eat again!
Denial won't help with weight loss. If you are honest with yourself about a gain the easier it is to reset and restart the burn. It took just about 50 miles last week to keep the weight loss in the negative value rather then gains but there was a day where I gained .4 pounds. By weighing in I was able to nip it in the butt by doubling down in the exercise even if it took three days to go from maintaining my weight to overcoming that devil known as sugar and getting the weight loss going again.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 31, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Keep the weight loss up!

Chrissy
Thanks! I absolutely will. I found all sorts of things like hair clips that I thought I lost to other jewelry and almost all of my clothes. I didn't find my pajamas though but of it all I am very happy. I even found my jackets after prying open the coat closet door. I have my first class upgrade secured for the flight home and am going to take advantage of the second priority access checked bag to haul it all back.

In the coming months I'll share more photos as I start to fit into the older stuff and supplement with new clothes.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 31, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
Thanks! I absolutely will. I found all sorts of things like hair clips that I thought I lost to other jewelry and almost all of my clothes. I didn't find my pajamas though but of it all I am very happy. I even found my jackets after prying open the coat closet door. I have my first class upgrade secured for the flight home and am going to take advantage of the second priority access checked bag to haul it all back.

In the coming months I'll share more photos as I start to fit into the older stuff and supplement with new clothes.

I am glad you found all of that and do enjoy your better seating on your flight home!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 31, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
Denial won't help with weight loss. If you are honest with yourself about a gain the easier it is to reset and restart the burn. It took just about 50 miles last week to keep the weight loss in the negative value rather then gains but there was a day where I gained .4 pounds. By weighing in I was able to nip it in the butt by doubling down in the exercise even if it took three days to go from maintaining my weight to overcoming that devil known as sugar and getting the weight loss going again.
Girl oh girl, I stepped on the scale today, and found, I gained 4lb only.  Not to bad for not moving at all!

I took up my walking again this morning, and walked 5+ miles again, and burned 550 Cal.  But I wen to a dinner cruise tonight, and I filled those calories up and than some.  And tomorrow is another eating day, because I am invited at friends to a new years dinner.  But I will torture myself in the morning, again.
I seem to be at a little stand still, weight wise, because I am definitely building muscles, replacing fat, and my right breast seems to have decided to catch up with the left one, and eliminate the difference in cup size.  This means, some of my weight went to that baby.  I might have not really gained anything taking breast and muscle growth into consideration.   I do not have the feeling that my waist got any bigger!

•  

dee82

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 31, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Natalie, if you can keep the weight down this time of year, all I can say is...

Wow! I am impressed. I always add a few kgs this time of year.

So you know my devil too? Sugar! Horrible stuff, anymore than a few grams, and it is bad, bad, bad.

~Dee.
  •  

NatalieRene

Thank you Dee.

I lost another .4 pounds today and am 207.6. I'm guessing I'm only a handful of pounds heavier then Dietlind now.  :angel:

Tomorrow I'll be rushing to the airport so I won't be able to weigh in but I'm hoping for continued loss going forward on the 3rd.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 01, 2019, 11:13:33 AM
Thank you Dee.

I lost another .4 pounds today and am 207.6. I'm guessing I'm only a handful of pounds heavier then Dietlind now.  :angel:

Tomorrow I'll be rushing to the airport so I won't be able to weigh in but I'm hoping for continued loss going forward on the 3rd.
Yes, you are.  But I am almost 4 feet taller than you, and we have to calculate weight in relation to height.  Which means, me at 9.5 feet, and you at 5.5 feet!   >:-)  :-* :P :angel:

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 01, 2019, 11:13:33 AM
Thank you Dee.

I had to quit walking after 1.5 miles today, because I experienced an unexpected sugar low, and could get home only with difficulties.  But to keep me alive, my body must have been converting fat into sugar working almost overtime on this. (I hope it was belly fat the body used, and not but or boob fat!)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 01, 2019, 12:43:36 PM
I had to quit walking after 1.5 miles today, because I experienced an unexpected sugar low, and could get home only with difficulties.  But to keep me alive, my body must have been converting fat into sugar working almost overtime on this. (I hope it was belly fat the body used, and not but or boob fat!)
I have walked 3.5 miles so far today.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 01, 2019, 01:28:35 PM
I have walked 3.5 miles so far today.
Can  we split the 2 miles you did more?  You get one and I get one?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 01, 2019, 01:34:52 PM
Can  we split the 2 miles you did more?  You get one and I get one?
Sorry I need all the miles I can get. I'm up to 4.36 now. I might not be able to weigh in tomorrow but I want to be under 207.6 before I step into the plane.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 01, 2019, 12:38:30 PM
Yes, you are.  But I am almost 4 feet taller than you, and we have to calculate weight in relation to height.  Which means, me at 9.5 feet, and you at 5.5 feet!   >:-)  :-* :P :angel:
I'm not quite that short. I'm five foot ten inches.

9.5 feet tall. You must have to duck down for everything. :o
  •  

NatalieRene

I forgot to post here yesterday but my weight was 209 at 6:30AM. That is a gain but it was also six hours earlier in the day. I'm resetting back to what worked for me on my own instead of meshing with my boyfriend's diet which was not bad but different.

This morning at 6:30AM I was 208.3 pounds.

Overall I think I have lost weight but I cannot weigh myself later in the day because I'm not able to sleep in as much and stay up late because of work. Not that it matters all those parties are done now. ;D

I am hoping that tomorrow I can be under 207.6 at 6:30AM
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 04, 2019, 07:43:50 AM
I forgot to post here yesterday but my weight was 209 at 6:30AM. That is a gain but it was also six hours earlier in the day. I'm resetting back to what worked for me on my own instead of meshing with my boyfriend's diet which was not bad but different.

This morning at 6:30AM I was 208.3 pounds.

Overall I think I have lost weight but I cannot weigh myself later in the day because I'm not able to sleep in as much and stay up late because of work. Not that it matters all those parties are done now. ;D

I am hoping that tomorrow I can be under 207.6 at 6:30AM
I step on the scale once a week, because I do not want to see the frustration (and which scale is that accurate anyway?)  I have 2 digital scales, and both tell me a different weight, with a difference of more than a pound!  Which one is correct?  I don't know, and don't care, as long as I can see a trend downward.  Estrogen seems to contain a lot of water inside me, because after I walked for two hours at close to 80º the other day, and sweat like a horse. I had lost about 2 lbs of weight, which means, it was mostly water, which will be replenished very fast, with every drop i drink.

I still have slightly swollen feet, which mans that estrogen is still collecting water inside of me.  I have no idea what that is doing to my weight, but I bet it will be a few pounds of it.
I decide to not go that much by absolute weight now, but by the way my clothing will fit me.  My waste line seems to be a little smaller now, and once I am able to shed those stupid love handles, I should be there where I want to be.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 04, 2019, 10:31:22 AM
I step on the scale once a week, because I do not want to see the frustration (and which scale is that accurate anyway?)  I have 2 digital scales, and both tell me a different weight, with a difference of more than a pound!  Which one is correct?  I don't know, and don't care, as long as I can see a trend downward.  Estrogen seems to contain a lot of water inside me, because after I walked for two hours at close to 80º the other day, and sweat like a horse. I had lost about 2 lbs of weight, which means, it was mostly water, which will be replenished very fast, with every drop i drink.

I still have slightly swollen feet, which mans that estrogen is still collecting water inside of me.  I have no idea what that is doing to my weight, but I bet it will be a few pounds of it.
I decide to not go that much by absolute weight now, but by the way my clothing will fit me.  My waste line seems to be a little smaller now, and once I am able to shed those stupid love handles, I should be there where I want to be.

My waist is shrinking as is the fat everywhere is reducing. It's just a matter of time. My weight fluctuation I believe is simply the time of day I was weighing in then vs now. The trend is down though so I'm happy even if switching times resulted in what looks like a spike. Now tomorrow if I'm more then 208.3 then I'll be irritated.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 04, 2019, 10:35:29 AM
My waist is shrinking as is the fat everywhere is reducing. It's just a matter of time. My weight fluctuation I believe is simply the time of day I was weighing in then vs now. The trend is down though so I'm happy even if switching times resulted in what looks like a spike. Now tomorrow if I'm more then 208.3 then I'll be irritated.
Being irritated will not bring anything, as long as your waist is down!  As I said, one never knows what is water weight, and what is fat weight, if you deal with those little differences. 
I just stick with my eating habit (which I know is mostly good, unless I go out, and order some good that is crying and begging to be eaten up to the last tiny morsel, no matter whether I fell stuffed in the middle or not), and my exercises.

I know that I will reach my target weight/size sometime during the coming months, but do not really care if this happens a month earlier or a month later.

If I am lucky and have my orchi earlier this year, I want to be ready to wear a bathing suit later this summer (no, not a bikini, after all, this body is a little older already), to use the wonderful beaches we have around here!

•