Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Todays weigh in was a little later at 8:50 AM but that is when I woke up. Today I was 207.7 pounds making it .6 pounds lost today. ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 05, 2019, 08:59:15 AM
Todays weigh in was a little later at 8:50 AM but that is when I woke up. Today I was 207.7 pounds making it .6 pounds lost today. ;D
And I had French toast, bacon and hash-browns for breakfast!  Can you beat that? 
My freindly neighbor invited me to this!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 05, 2019, 09:13:07 AM
And I had French toast, bacon and hash-browns for breakfast!  Can you beat that? 
My freindly neighbor invited me to this!
Au contraire I ate just fine.  8)

I had Papa Johns for dinner last night with some BBQ Hawaiian Chicken pizza. Yesterday I had a Chicken Parmesan Sandwich on Sour Dough bread. Dinner yesterday and for lunch I had Hamburger Helper with the lasagna flavor. Honestly I didn't like that as much as I thought I would but c'est la vie. Today I'm going to go to Boston Market and pick up a meal for 4 and mix it up between it and the Papa Johns food until both are gone. I feel satisfied with the food I am able to eat.

I have some turkey bacon and eggs I could have. :D I can eat good food too and I have while losing 28 pounds since October 30th. :D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 05, 2019, 10:05:39 AM

I have some turkey bacon and eggs I could have. :D I can eat good food too and I have while losing 28 pounds since October 30th. :D
Ish!  Turkey bacon??? And you call that good food?  Girl oh girl, what did femdom do to you?   >:-)
But I am still impressed that you are loosing weight with eating well.  But you also work out like a horse, I think that is what is doing it for you!  If I would be a little more dedicated (I was able to find reasons not to walk yesterday and today), I might be able to loose weight as fast as you do.  But on the other hand, I was not as overweight as you were, and I do not have to impress another person in my life.  Sometimes, being single can make you fat, or at least keep you fat!  ;D

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 05, 2019, 10:39:50 AM
Ish!  Turkey bacon??? And you call that good food?  Girl oh girl, what did femdom do to you?   >:-)
But I am still impressed that you are loosing weight with eating well.  But you also work out like a horse, I think that is what is doing it for you!  If I would be a little more dedicated (I was able to find reasons not to walk yesterday and today), I might be able to loose weight as fast as you do.  But on the other hand, I was not as overweight as you were, and I do not have to impress another person in my life.  Sometimes, being single can make you fat, or at least keep you fat!  ;D
I was never overweight single. It was a combination of poor habits picked up from him which he is changing too since he wants to lose weight too, and me being able to walk again. Although the treadmill helps I much prefer outdoors with the wind and unfamiliar terrain. It's just more fun. :D

Soon very soon size 10 will be mine once more ... >:-)
  •  

Jenny1969

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 05, 2019, 10:05:39 AM
Au contraire I ate just fine.  8)

I had Papa Johns for dinner last night with some BBQ Hawaiian Chicken pizza. Yesterday I had a Chicken Parmesan Sandwich on Sour Dough bread. Dinner yesterday and for lunch I had Hamburger Helper with the lasagna flavor. Honestly I didn't like that as much as I thought I would but c'est la vie. Today I'm going to go to Boston Market and pick up a meal for 4 and mix it up between it and the Papa Johns food until both are gone. I feel satisfied with the food I am able to eat.

One question.......Do you put pineapple on your pizza........answer carefully  ;)
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 05, 2019, 01:17:55 PM

One question.......Do you put pineapple on your pizza........answer carefully  ;)

;D I love pineapple.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 05, 2019, 11:10:34 AM
I was never overweight single. It was a combination of poor habits picked up from him which he is changing too since he wants to lose weight too, and me being able to walk again. Although the treadmill helps I much prefer outdoors with the wind and unfamiliar terrain. It's just more fun. :D

Soon very soon size 10 will be mine once more ... >:-)
I also hate treadmill walking.  I do a mile of it each time when at the gym for warm up, but it sure is no fun.
My daily walks outside re way better and fun for my dog, too.
I did not walk the last two days, because I had appointments in the morning, but Sunday will be another 5 mile day.

You got it with poor eating habits of young guys!  When I see what my son and his friends eat/drink, when they gather at his shop, I have cold shivers running down my back.  They all seem either work it off well, or have a metabolism which does not care about what they eat.  Neither of them has an once to muh fat on their body.  If I would eat like this, I could be used by the roads department as an replacement for the steam roller.

I hope that I hit a size 12 in the near future, and don't want to loose much more weight after that, because I would look very bony if this would happen.

My breasts must have grown some more lately, because I now fill a 34 C cup with my own flesh.  I don't know how much more weight this is compared to the 34 B I had until recently, probably a pound or so?

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 05, 2019, 01:50:49 PM
;D I love pineapple.
One of the fruits that diabetics like I should not be eating.  Those things have tons of sugar hidden in them!

•  

Jenny1969

Pineapple on pizza is great!!!   I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it that way.   
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 06, 2019, 01:52:46 AM
Pineapple on pizza is great!!!   I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it that way.
I agree.

Quote from: Dietlind on January 05, 2019, 11:55:00 PM
One of the fruits that diabetics like I should not be eating.  Those things have tons of sugar hidden in them!
Thankfully I am not diabetic then and I think the sugar in Pineapple is marginal. The pump is still there and it's not concentrated like you would find in processed food.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 06, 2019, 03:31:21 AM
I agree.
Thankfully I am not diabetic then and I think the sugar in Pineapple is marginal. The pump is still there and it's not concentrated like you would find in processed food.
You are lucky!  But I was 50 when I was diagnosed with it.  anyway, because of the fact that i am pretty careful about what I eat, and adhere pretty strongly to my self set guidelines, I am still able to control this progressive disease with two pills a day.  It is very common for people who are of my age and diabetic for such a long time, to need several insulin  injections every day, and I want to stay away from them for as long as I can.  Over time one gets used to not eating certain foods.  I am lucky that I never had a "sweet tooth", and always preferred a nice ham sandwich over a piece of cake, and I just try to avoid certain fruits, or eat very small amounts of them only.

•  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in is a little later then usual because I was up late assembling my old Core 2 Quad computer. I weighed myself at 3:30AM and I was 207.4 pounds so I know I lost weight but I don't know how much. So if tomorrow I don't have much of a loss I am not going to freak out because of the late weigh in. Anyways today at 11:00 AM I weighed 206.4 pounds.

That said tomorrow anything less would be splendid.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 06, 2019, 11:34:32 AM
Today's weigh in is a little later then usual because I was up late assembling my old Core 2 Quad computer. I weighed myself at 3:30AM and I was 207.4 pounds so I know I lost weight but I don't know how much. So if tomorrow I don't have much of a loss I am not going to freak out because of the late weigh in. Anyways today at 11:00 AM I weighed 206.4 pounds.

That said tomorrow anything less would be splendid.
I am admiring you, you are definitely a girl on a mission!
I was able to find a reason again, not to walk today (my back hurts, and walking would not help this, so I am telling myself).

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 06, 2019, 02:01:24 PM
I am admiring you, you are definitely a girl on a mission!
I was able to find a reason again, not to walk today (my back hurts, and walking would not help this, so I am telling myself).
I have walking helps with aches and pain. Actually in losing the weight I feel younger, I have more energy, I pretty much have my running legs back. My waist has shrunk considerably. I know I'm not imagining things because I am getting miss more then ma'am more often now.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 06, 2019, 03:32:33 PM
I have walking helps with aches and pain. Actually in losing the weight I feel younger, I have more energy, I pretty much have my running legs back. My waist has shrunk considerably. I know I'm not imagining things because I am getting miss more then ma'am more often now.
I don't know, it could very well be that I am sliding into some version of depression, because I do not feel like doing much at all.
My encounter with the medical profession last week did not turn out as well, as I was hoping for, and I am really glad that I see my psychologist on Tuesday.  She builds me up every time I see her.
I am feeling very alone currently, I have lots of friends, but I am at a point again that I am missing a partner very bad.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 06, 2019, 04:19:37 PM
I don't know, it could very well be that I am sliding into some version of depression, because I do not feel like doing much at all.
My encounter with the medical profession last week did not turn out as well, as I was hoping for, and I am really glad that I see my psychologist on Tuesday.  She builds me up every time I see her.
I am feeling very alone currently, I have lots of friends, but I am at a point again that I am missing a partner very bad.

We can't have you falling into a depression. Just think about the things that you do have and get out there and socialize and you will meet someone. :D
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 06, 2019, 05:36:41 PM
We can't have you falling into a depression. Just think about the things that you do have and get out there and socialize and you will meet someone. :D

Linde,

Consider visiting some of your many lady friends several times this week and that may help alleviate your down thoughts.  Volunteer work may help too as it takes the focus off of yourself.  :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 06, 2019, 06:05:57 PM

Linde,

Consider visiting some of your many lady friends several times this week and that may help alleviate your down thoughts.  Volunteer work may help too as it takes the focus off of yourself.  :)

Chrissy
I see one of them on a daily basis (the young one, who is my neighbor, and I have supper with them most of he time).  But I am alone once either I go back home or they leave me.  It's only the dog and I every evening, and that is currently getting to me.  I am alone now for more than 10 years (after my son moved out), and those evenings tend to get long once in a while, and being alone gets really old over time.
I have lots of daily activities all the time, its the evenings that are hard on me.  When I was still a "real" man, I could have had lot's of female companions, but I was not ready for a new relation at that time.  Now, as a trans woman, it is not that easy unless I would want to get involved with a >-bleeped-<!  And I for sure do not want that!

But enough of that here, I do not want to derail Natalie's Weight Log!

•