News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on January 06, 2019, 07:37:07 PM
I see one of them on a daily basis (the young one, who is my neighbor, and I have supper with them most of he time).  But I am alone once either I go back home or they leave me.  It's only the dog and I every evening, and that is currently getting to me.  I am alone now for more than 10 years (after my son moved out), and those evenings tend to get long once in a while, and being alone gets really old over time.
I have lots of daily activities all the time, its the evenings that are hard on me.  When I was still a "real" man, I could have had lot's of female companions, but I was not ready for a new relation at that time.  Now, as a trans woman, it is not that easy unless I would want to get involved with a >-bleeped-<!  And I for sure do not want that!

But enough of that here, I do not want to derail Natalie's Weight Log!

Well it seems like some evening activities may be in order!
Or a roommate.

I hope something works out for you.

Now, back to the weight log posts!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 06, 2019, 07:37:07 PM
I see one of them on a daily basis (the young one, who is my neighbor, and I have supper with them most of he time).  But I am alone once either I go back home or they leave me.  It's only the dog and I every evening, and that is currently getting to me.  I am alone now for more than 10 years (after my son moved out), and those evenings tend to get long once in a while, and being alone gets really old over time.
I have lots of daily activities all the time, its the evenings that are hard on me.  When I was still a "real" man, I could have had lot's of female companions, but I was not ready for a new relation at that time.  Now, as a trans woman, it is not that easy unless I would want to get involved with a >-bleeped-<!  And I for sure do not want that!

But enough of that here, I do not want to derail Natalie's Weight Log!
Use that time to meditate and compose yourself for the next day. Plus it's a great time to hit the treadmill and or watch a movie.

Maybe it's the way I adapted to but being alone isn't a scary prospect for me.

For today's log entry I weighed in at 206.1 pounds.

I walked 10.71 miles and burned 3897 calories while eating 1047 calories worth of food.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 07, 2019, 07:46:56 AM
Use that time to meditate and compose yourself for the next day. Plus it's a great time to hit the treadmill and or watch a movie.

Maybe it's the way I adapted to but being alone isn't a scary prospect for me.

For today's log entry I weighed in at 206.1 pounds.

I walked 10.71 miles and burned 3897 calories while eating 1047 calories worth of food.
Still did not feel like walking, because of back pain.
I am composing myself for the last 10 years now, there is not much left to compose anymore.  My biggest problem every morning is to decide what gender I am.  Today I seem not really clear what it is.  I am wearing my new knee high boots to break them in a little, but I have not decided what I will be wearing on top of those boots.
Here I sit, in boots,  shorts and t-shirt, and must look as metro as it comes!

I am still amazed how well you stay on track with your weight loss!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 07, 2019, 09:51:11 AM
Still did not feel like walking, because of back pain.
I am composing myself for the last 10 years now, there is not much left to compose anymore.  My biggest problem every morning is to decide what gender I am.  Today I seem not really clear what it is.  I am wearing my new knee high boots to break them in a little, but I have not decided what I will be wearing on top of those boots.
Here I sit, in boots,  shorts and t-shirt, and must look as metro as it comes!

I am still amazed how well you stay on track with your weight loss!

It sounds like you are worrying over what you are. One can not simply decide to be something. One simply is. Your decision is how to present. I propose you simply present as you. Look through your wardrobe and pick out what stands out to you even if it is a masculine and feminine. Then head out and get on with your day as you.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 07, 2019, 10:41:53 AM
It sounds like you are worrying over what you are. One can not simply decide to be something. One simply is. Your decision is how to present. I propose you simply present as you. Look through your wardrobe and pick out what stands out to you even if it is a masculine and feminine. Then head out and get on with your day as you.
And that decission I could not make.  So, many hours later, I am still sitting around with the boots on my feet, and in my gender neutral shorts and t-shirt!

I won, however, a battle with Samsung about getting money back from them for my burned out S6, and I mad an appointment to meet with the director of "dress for Success" a non profit which helps women who ran out of luck to get back onto their feet, and back into the work environment. 
I will help to develop and teach a program for those beaten down women to regain self esteem and confidence.  I am doing things like this on a one to one basis for quite a while now, and now hope to reach a larger audience with it.

I am not all lazy hanging around a home, I do generally a lot of volunteering work.  Just some days I am down a little, and need a kick myself to get going again!

•  

NatalieRene

I have made some strides and am down to 204.3 as of this morning. I'm hopeful that I can be under 204 pounds tomorrow.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

That is good news Natalie!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

I think my scale is broken, it does not go down at all!   ???

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 14, 2019, 06:26:04 PM
I think my scale is broken, it does not go down at all!   ???
I had that problem but I think it fixed itself when I started drinking kore water again.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 14, 2019, 06:51:06 PM
I had that problem but I think it fixed itself when I started drinking kore water again.
so, that means you have a water driven scale??  I got to find one of those!  ;D

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 14, 2019, 07:02:25 PM
so, that means you have a water driven scale??  I got to find one of those!  ;D
No, I'm just catching up to you.  ;D
  •  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 203.8 pounds and 45 inches for my waist. I burned 3583 calories and ate 1531 calories worth of food. I walked 6.65 miles yesterday. Overall I am very happy.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 15, 2019, 08:26:58 AM
Today's weigh in was 203.8 pounds and 45 inches for my waist. I burned 3583 calories and ate 1531 calories worth of food. I walked 6.65 miles yesterday. Overall I am very happy.
You'd better be, because pretty soon you have passed me and leave me behind as the fat lady (and I can't even dance).
I had meetings almost all day long, and had no chance to walk (but also not many chances to eat either)!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Super duper!    :)

Chrissy
  •  

LizK

Wow what a great effort...losing weight is so hard and always seems to be 2 steps forward and then one back...6.65 miles is a great effort and a long way to walk...I have been using walking to help me lose weight and know first hand how hard it can be....congrats!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 15, 2019, 06:55:45 PM
You'd better be, because pretty soon you have passed me and leave me behind as the fat lady (and I can't even dance).
I had meetings almost all day long, and had no chance to walk (but also not many chances to eat either)!
You could do your meetings and walk.  ;D

I'm aiming to be under 203 by the end of this week.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: LizK on January 15, 2019, 07:07:07 PM
Wow what a great effort...losing weight is so hard and always seems to be 2 steps forward and then one back...6.65 miles is a great effort and a long way to walk...I have been using walking to help me lose weight and know first hand how hard it can be....congrats!!

Take care

Liz
Thankfully for me it's mostly forward. If I don't go forward I hit the treadmill harder the next day. There have been trying times though.
  •  

Linde

I think I better learn how to sing and dance to be able to handle my future routine as the fat lady!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 15, 2019, 09:21:34 PM
I think I better learn how to sing and dance to be able to handle my future routine as the fat lady!
hehe you can't call me fat much longer. Soon I'll be nice and skinny again.
  •  

NatalieRene

Awesome! I just got into 36C. The cup size is a little bit smaller then I remember but the band isn't right at all. This is fantastic! In addition the dress I purchased that is a large fits me perfectly now. So I'm officially too small for XL clothing and down to large. Maybe in another month or so I can be back in the medium clothes I have. It's great to fit into clothes that haven't been wearable for a long time again.
  •