Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 15, 2019, 10:40:29 PM
Awesome! I just got into 36C. The cup size is a little bit smaller then I remember but the band isn't right at all. This is fantastic! In addition the dress I purchased that is a large fits me perfectly now. So I'm officially too small for XL clothing and down to large. Maybe in another month or so I can be back in the medium clothes I have. It's great to fit into clothes that haven't been wearable for a long time again.

Natalie,

That is wonderful.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 15, 2019, 10:40:29 PM
Awesome! I just got into 36C. The cup size is a little bit smaller then I remember but the band isn't right at all. This is fantastic! In addition the dress I purchased that is a large fits me perfectly now. So I'm officially too small for XL clothing and down to large. Maybe in another month or so I can be back in the medium clothes I have. It's great to fit into clothes that haven't been wearable for a long time again.
36 C!!!! That is quite a nice size boob! For the future, I will be the fat lady with the little boobs.  I think my 40 A is getting little tight for my girls, but I have to see how they develop.

I wear XL as tops, but for bottoms I get very well along with L.  I think pants with less than an L might be to short for me if they should have normal length.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: NatalieRene on December 17, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
The last time I measured my height I was 5'10" or 1.778 meters tall. When I get home I'll remeasure myself. I wear anywhere from size 9 to 11 shoes depending on the manufacturer. Width is my primary concern. I rarely wear anything about size 10 it just gets loose.

You can't decide where the weight will be lost sadly. However I have noticed the weight coming off my face, neck, upper arms and some abdominal fat being consumed right now.

Hi Natalie,
                  watching your Weight Log posts with great interest! Looks like results are already beginning! Love how you mention the simple technique of calories in vs calories out + physical activity.

I am in the process of losing weight myself at the moment. I think I will follow your lead of a weight diary - great idea.
   At the moment I am 2weeks in at 198lbs size 14 US aiming for 170 lbs size 10 US.

I bet you see better & faster results as your satisfaction and feeling of good health starts to compound. sounds like you are already getting fantastic gains already! Also are you keeping a photographic log as you fit into smaller outfits. I think I should do this as a tangible record.

PS I hope the figure gods keep shape on your bust and derriere( with slim waist ). Your posts are inspiring!

Best regards Kirsten.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on January 16, 2019, 04:55:23 PM
  Hi Natalie,
                  watching your Weight Log posts with great interest! Looks like results are already beginning! Love how you mention the simple technique of calories in vs calories out + physical activity.

I am in the process of losing weight myself at the moment. I think I will follow your lead of a weight diary - great idea.
   At the moment I am 2weeks in at 198lbs size 14 US aiming for 170 lbs size 10 US.

I bet you see better & faster results as your satisfaction and feeling of good health starts to compound. sounds like you are already getting fantastic gains already! Also are you keeping a photographic log as you fit into smaller outfits. I think I should do this as a tangible record.

PS I hope the figure gods keep shape on your bust and derriere( with slim waist ). Your posts are inspiring!

Best regards Kirsten.

Thank you. I figure it is the only way to keep the weight off. By retraining myself to eat within certain parameters I'm not tempted to cheat. I get fuller faster now and I still can eat pretty much whatever I want with the exception of two burgers a day. If I eat more in a day I pay the price and walk longer. This isn't so bad because I have my Apple Watch and Air Pods to listen to music while on the treadmill and while I'm outside walking around I can check out all the cute boys in college walking around. ;D When it stays light longer I'm going to stop at the park to jog after work.

Today and last week have been difficult to lose weight but overall I'm losing weight. If I can be under 203 tomorrow I will be super happy.

I've taken  a few photos but I hate them. I might consider releasing them after I have lost all the weight I want to lose but I can't bring myself to post them now as is without the after shot.

I don't think I have to worry about the bust. I was able to fit into a 36C on the outside clip (not wearing them because I don't want to stretch them) and the cup is a lot smaller then I remember.  The center piece isn't on me and sitting up. I might have to see if a 36D fits better.

As for my butt I honestly don't know if it is losing the effect or not.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on January 16, 2019, 04:55:23 PM
idea.

Your weight must be distributed different than mine.  I am hovering around tat weight for some (felt) 200 years now, but I cannot put anything smaller than an XL tops (16) onto my body!  I can put pants on that are L (14, but they are almost a little on the wide side for me, and I definitely need to wear size 14 with a belt).

My weight goal is around 180 lbs, but I don't think that i ever will fit into something smaller than an L top, if that.  I think my shoulders are simply to wide.
Must be the Viking in me.  Viking women were always expected to handle a sword as well as their men! :P

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 16, 2019, 06:19:31 PM
while I'm outside walking around I can check out all the cute boys in college walking around. ;

And this si the difference between you and me!  I do not have this incentive!  The only beings i can watch are some fat alligators that lick their chops when I walk by, or the occasional python that is eyeing me up to decide whether I or the dog would be the better tasting morsel!

I am just glad that panthers are nocturnal hunters, because I live in the middle of a panther protection area.  If they would hunt during the day, they, too would probably considering me to be a nice meal!
Just imagine, all the fear and angst I have when I am out for a walk!  It is that cold sweat of fear I lose that mimics a weight loss for me!

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 16, 2019, 06:19:31 PM
Thank you. I figure it is the only way to keep the weight off. By retraining myself to eat within certain parameters I'm not tempted to cheat. I get fuller faster now and I still can eat pretty much whatever I want with the exception of two burgers a day. If I eat more in a day I pay the price and walk longer. This isn't so bad because I have my Apple Watch and Air Pods to listen to music while on the treadmill and while I'm outside walking around I can check out all the cute boys in college walking around. ;D When it stays light longer I'm going to stop at the park to jog after work.

Today and last week have been difficult to lose weight but overall I'm losing weight. If I can be under 203 tomorrow I will be super happy.

I've taken  a few photos but I hate them. I might consider releasing them after I have lost all the weight I want to lose but I can't bring myself to post them now as is without the after shot.

I don't think I have to worry about the bust. I was able to fit into a 36C on the outside clip (not wearing them because I don't want to stretch them) and the cup is a lot smaller then I remember.  The center piece isn't on me and sitting up. I might have to see if a 36D fits better.

As for my butt I honestly don't know if it is losing the effect or not.
I think the idea of keeping pictures private until your goal is reached is a sound one.
More incentive followed by more satisfaction!
Very useful topic by the way.

Kirsten [emoji241]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 16, 2019, 07:18:32 PM
Your weight must be distributed different than mine.  I am hovering around tat weight for some (felt) 200 years now, but I cannot put anything smaller than an XL tops (16) onto my body!  I can put pants on that are L (14, but they are almost a little on the wide side for me, and I definitely need to wear size 14 with a belt).

My weight goal is around 180 lbs, but I don't think that i ever will fit into something smaller than an L top, if that.  I think my shoulders are simply to wide.
Must be the Viking in me.  Viking women were always expected to handle a sword as well as their men! :P
How large are are your shoulders? Mine are 44 inches which is a little larger then my hips but not staggeringly so.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 16, 2019, 07:30:45 PM
And this si the difference between you and me!  I do not have this incentive!  The only beings i can watch are some fat alligators that lick their chops when I walk by, or the occasional python that is eyeing me up to decide whether I or the dog would be the better tasting morsel!

I am just glad that panthers are nocturnal hunters, because I live in the middle of a panther protection area.  If they would hunt during the day, they, too would probably considering me to be a nice meal!
Just imagine, all the fear and angst I have when I am out for a walk!  It is that cold sweat of fear I lose that mimics a weight loss for me!

You could buy a wii and wii fit and run the virtual track from in doors.  ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 16, 2019, 08:52:06 PM
How large are are your shoulders? Mine are 44 inches which is a little larger then my hips but not staggeringly so.
I don't know. I am alone,and would not know how to measure them reliably.  I know that a woman's XL seems to fit well, and so does a male L.  A male XL is way to large, and a female L is pretty tight.
My hips are about the same as yours, and that is why a female size L fits well.  Looking at pictures, my shoulders seem not to be noticeable larger than my hips are.  But I have not much weight to loose in my shoulder area, and that is the reason why I feel I can go max down one size once  I have my target weight.  My weight problem are my saddle bags/love handles, which of course destroy my waist line absolutely!  I need to find a good exercise that is easy to do at home and that removes those love handles in no time! (I wish)

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 16, 2019, 08:52:42 PM
You could buy a wii and wii fit and run the virtual track from in doors.  ;D
But would I not need a TV for that, too?  I am on TV refusal now for almost 20 years, and I don't want to break with this good habit!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 16, 2019, 09:50:42 PM
But would I not need a TV for that, too?  I am on TV refusal now for almost 20 years, and I don't want to break with this good habit!
Technically you could get a monitor. You don't need the tuner.  ;)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 16, 2019, 10:00:57 PM
Technically you could get a monitor. You don't need the tuner.  ;)
Well, i have a 28" monitor (I am still a desk top person), but I have my office stuffed full of so muh junk, i would not know where to do any physical motions in here!
And in reality, I prefer walking outside, cause that tires my dog out as well, and the two of us can have a nice nap after the walk.
Because of the size of the dog, it takes a little moving to tire her out (Rottweiler /Great Dane mix).  That dog takes also any concerns away of me walking alone in the woods!

•  

NatalieRene

While getting ready for bed I went ahead and did an unofficial weigh in and I was 203.5 pounds. Thats a nice loss of weight even before the morning. I'm thinking maybe I have a shot at being under 203 pounds in the morning. :D
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 17, 2019, 12:02:45 AM
While getting ready for bed I went ahead and did an unofficial weigh in and I was 203.5 pounds. Thats a nice loss of weight even before the morning. I'm thinking maybe I have a shot at being under 203 pounds in the morning. :D
Wishing you sweet(lightweight)dreams

Kirsten x.

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 17, 2019, 12:02:45 AM
You should develop a restless leg syndrome!  This way you could burn more calories while asleep!   >:-)

Have a good night!
Hugs
Linde

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 17, 2019, 12:29:35 AM
You should develop a restless leg syndrome!  This way you could burn more calories while asleep!   >:-)

Have a good night!
Hugs
Linde
:( I've been told I already have that.

Today I was down to 203 pounds and my waist measurement was 44.5 inches. I had 898 calories worth of food and burned 3193 calories. I also drank 40 Oz of water yesterday.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on January 17, 2019, 12:20:09 AM
Wishing you sweet(lightweight)dreams

Kirsten x.

Thanks Kristen. I'm reaping the rewards fitting into smaller clothes. My waist line still sucks but it is getting better.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 17, 2019, 09:22:39 AM
  I also drank 40 Oz of water yesterday.
If I would drink that much, being on Spiro, I would have to spend my day on the stool, and my septic tank may overflow soon!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 17, 2019, 01:57:40 PM
If I would drink that much, being on Spiro, I would have to spend my day on the stool, and my septic tank may overflow soon!
You have to drink water. It's some sort of chemical reaction that helps with burning fat. Water is all I drink if I can help it so a bottle in the morning, afternoon, evening and one after dinner. This is a light day. If I go for a 10+ mile walk I tend to drink one more bottle of water on top of that.
  •