News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 04, 2019, 09:15:34 AM
That girl is good and determined!  I wish, I would have half of the drive that she has!
That is just the way I am. My boyfriend tells me that on some occasions I can be stubborn. I don't know where he gets that from though.  ;)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 09:38:05 AM
That is just the way I am. My boyfriend tells me that on some occasions I can be stubborn. I don't know where he gets that from though.  ;)
The stubborn one should be me!  After all, I am the German!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 04, 2019, 10:14:54 AM
The stubborn one should be me!  After all, I am the German!
What does being German have to do with anything? Besides I'm a mix of British and Spanish both of which can be stubborn.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 10:38:51 AM
What does being German have to do with anything? Besides I'm a mix of British and Spanish both of which can be stubborn.
Germans seem to be know as being stubborn and are always right!  That is, what I am told all over the place.  I am lucky, and can escape into my half Dutch part, and thus can be officially cheap and go Dutch!

•  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 193.1 pounds.  ;D Stubborn or not here I come with the weight loss.  8)
  •  

NatalieRene

So remember when I said that I looked young way back when.

It says I looked 17 roughly 29.5 years old. It will be interesting to try this again once I have my weight down in a few months. I'd rather not immortalize my meh figure at the moment.

It's also interesting that it detects all my photos even pre transition as female for me.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 08:19:35 AM
Today's weigh in was 193.1 pounds.  ;D Stubborn or not here I come with the weight loss.  8)
You are good, I have to say it again!  Between spiro and estrogen, i seem to keep water inside my body, and add fat to it.  My butt seems to fill out, the holes at the sides seem to be stuffed with bacon now.  Might be estrogen is working on my butt instead of my boobs?  I keep my calories really low lately, probably had about 800 today.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 10:28:19 PM
You are good, I have to say it again!  Between spiro and estrogen, i seem to keep water inside my body, and add fat to it.  My butt seems to fill out, the holes at the sides seem to be stuffed with bacon now.  Might be estrogen is working on my butt instead of my boobs?  I keep my calories really low lately, probably had about 800 today.
Possibly that is what is happening.

I'm on a mission. I will be able to go swimming at the beach and turn heads this year. I will I will I will! And not in a fat  :icon_blah: way.
  •  

Linde

I don't know how accurate that program is!  It stole quite a few years of my life, just like nothing.  I know that I look way younger than I am in reality (that intersex thing with the baby skin and zero hair loss), but I would not pass as a kid at all!

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 10:31:59 PM
Possibly that is what is happening.

I'm on a mission. I will be able to go swimming at the beach and turn heads this year. I will I will I will! And not in a fat  :icon_blah: way.
There are no wales in the Gulf, that means, I cannot go to the beach, what would people say if they see me and think I am a beached wale?  That would mess up everything they ever learned about wale habitats.  Maybe I could act like a Manatee?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 10:47:37 PM
There are no wales in the Gulf, that means, I cannot go to the beach, what would people say if they see me and think I am a beached wale?  That would mess up everything they ever learned about wale habitats.  Maybe I could act like a Manatee?

You could go in guy mode. Just throw on some trunks and a wife beater.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 11:00:40 PM
You could go in guy mode. Just throw on some trunks and a wife beater.
That's what I am doing, and just act as if my boobs are moobs!  I don't know how they will look in a few months, and if I can still sell them as moobs?

•  

Jessica_K

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 10:42:56 PM
I don't know how accurate that program is!  It stole quite a few years of my life, just like nothing.  I know that I look way younger than I am in reality (that intersex thing with the baby skin and zero hair loss), but I would not pass as a kid at all!

I have used that app. For my new avatar the good news it thinks I look female the bad news it says I am 74

I have in the past got as low as age 45

Love Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

NatalieRene

Today I was below 193 pounds at 192.6 pounds. So far this month I have lost 2.4 pounds and I'm on track for ~3 pounds lost this week. Not my best week but weight loss is weight loss.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica_K on February 06, 2019, 01:45:10 AM
I have used that app. For my new avatar the good news it thinks I look female the bad news it says I am 74

I have in the past got as low as age 45

Love Jessica
I don't know what the criteria of the ting is.  Depending on the amount of makeup I se, it makes me from mid 50's to this unbelievable 24!  I know that I look about 20 years younger than my biological age is, but I don't look as young to be mistaken for my own child!  Not even with the fancy makeup!  People who have not seen me as a woman reacted to this very picture and told me I look like around 40, and that may be way more realistic!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 06, 2019, 08:25:02 AM
I don't know what the criteria of the ting is.  Depending on the amount of makeup I se, it makes me from mid 50's to this unbelievable 24!  I know that I look about 20 years younger than my biological age is, but I don't look as young to be mistaken for my own child!  Not even with the fancy makeup!  People who have not seen me as a woman reacted to this very picture and told me I look like around 40, and that may be way more realistic!

I got carded every time I wanted some wine coolers when I saw other people walking up and not being carded at all. People tend to guess my age in early twenties now so I guess I'm not impervious to aging but considering I'll be 38 on May 1st that isn't a bad age to be mistaken for. I especially love that they think my middle sister is older then me.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 06, 2019, 08:53:21 AM
I got carded every time I wanted some wine coolers when I saw other people walking up and not being carded at all. People tend to guess my age in early twenties now so I guess I'm not impervious to aging but considering I'll be 38 on May 1st that isn't a bad age to be mistaken for. I especially love that they think my middle sister is older then me.
Well ,I was in my mid 40's when they still carded me!  But I have to agree, you still look pretty young!  I wonder if trans women look younger anyway? We seem to take more care of ourselves than many cis women do, and we have the more teenager like attitude towards life and our surroundings!  I don' know if that would make a difference?  If I look at cis females of my age, I see a lot of very old looking and acting people!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 06, 2019, 10:09:12 AM
Well ,I was in my mid 40's when they still carded me!  But I have to agree, you still look pretty young!  I wonder if trans women look younger anyway? We seem to take more care of ourselves than many cis women do, and we have the more teenager like attitude towards life and out surroundings!  I don' know if that would make a difference?  If I look at cis females of my age, I see a lot of very old looking and acting people!

I honestly don't know. Once I've lost my weight I feel like I won't look that much older then I did before but we'll see.
  •  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 192 pounds. That makes three pounds lost in the last seven days. Right now I'm losing weight in 10 pound milestones so the next milestone is very close.
  •