News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 07, 2019, 08:08:37 AM
Today's weigh in was 192 pounds. That makes three pounds lost in the last seven days. Right now I'm losing weight in 10 pound milestones so the next milestone is very close.
It still amazes me how you continue to pull this off! 
I might have lost 1/4 once during the same time!  But my girls seem to grow, however, I don't believe that they make up for 10 lbs?  Or could I be something like an iron maiden with boobs made of heavy steel?  That would explain the weight!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 07, 2019, 08:36:26 AM
It still amazes me how you continue to pull this off! 
I might have lost 1/4 once during the same time!  But my girls seem to grow, however, I don't believe that they make up for 10 lbs?  Or could I be something like an iron maiden with boobs made of heavy steel?  That would explain the weight!

Maybe but I believe it is mind over mater. Plus I guess maybe also all the jogging and walking.
  •  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 191 pounds and my waist was down to 42.5 inches. Both the waist and the weight continues to go down. The waist has a long ways to go but I am thankful for it going down
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 09, 2019, 10:21:33 AM
Today's weigh in was 191 pounds and my waist was down to 42.5 inches. Both the waist and the weight continues to go down. The waist has a long ways to go but I am thankful for it going down
I am just back from a 3 mile walk at 80º, which means lots of sweating.  I stepped onto the scale before and after the walk.  I lost a little over a pound (I bet it is mostly water weight).

But you are running away from me with a very high speed!  I just measured my waist, and it is 41".  I beat you at least in that one, but I still look like one of the manatees Florida is famous for (and they are 100% vegetariens!!!!)

My breasts are weighting about 2.5 pounds now, which means that I did loose some real weight, because I based my starting weight on my male weight.

•  

Linde

To have a real comparison with to our former male weight, we have to subtract the weight of our breasts!  Because sometimes we feel we don't loose any weight, but we forget that we add weight to the girls!  I don't know how to calculate the weight we add to our butts, but that would need to be taken into consideration, too.

Here are the weights for different boob sizes:

Determine the weight of your breasts by cup size. Once you're fairly sure where you fall on the spectrum of bra sizes, use the chart below to figure out how much your breasts might weigh. These weights were determined by calculating the volume of the breast using the average underwire size and cup diameter of common bra brands.
Bra sizes 32A, 30B, 28C = about 0.5 pound per breast
Bra sizes 34A, 32B, 30C, 28D = about 0.6 pound per breast
Bra sizes 36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E = about 0.7 pound per breast
Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F = about 0.9 pound per breast
Bra sizes 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G = about 1.2 pounds per breast
Bra sizes 42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H = about 1.5 pounds per breast
Bra sizes 44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I = about 1.7 pounds per breast
Bra sizes 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J = about 2 pounds per breast

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 09, 2019, 10:33:15 AM
I am just back from a 3 mile walk at 80º, which means lots of sweating.  I stepped onto the scale before and after the walk.  I lost a little over a pound (I bet it is mostly water weight).

But you are running away from me with a very high speed!  I just measured my waist, and it is 41".  I beat you at least in that one, but I still look like one of the manatees Florida is famous for (and they are 100% vegetariens!!!!)

My waist has shrunk 3.5 inches over the last four weeks. So if that trend continues next month my waist will be 39.5 inches. If my weight continues the trend I think my weight might be around 180 around then too.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 09, 2019, 11:13:29 AM
My waist has shrunk 3.5 inches over the last four weeks. So if that trend continues next month my waist will be 39.5 inches. If my weight continues the trend I think my weight might be around 180 around then too.
I slowly need to refuse to open those posts!  Each time when I read how great you are doing, and when I look at my body, I feel sad for the poor manatees that they have to live with a body like that!

an alternative would be that i buy a shorter mirror, and I can't see anything below my boobs.  My body, from the boobs up (including them), my arms and my legs are the only parts of my body I like to see!.  My butt may look OK, but I am never able to really see it, it seems to prefer to stay out of my line of vision (stupid thing)

•  

Linde

I just found out that my edema (estrogen induced) might add 10 to 15 pounds of water weight to my weight!  But I still feel that I look like a manatee, I wonder how much their water weight might be?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 09, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
I slowly need to refuse to open those posts!  Each time when I read how great you are doing, and when I look at my body, I feel sad for the poor manatees that they have to live with a body like that!

an alternative would be that i buy a shorter mirror, and I can't see anything below my boobs.  My body, from the boobs up (including them), my arms and my legs are the only parts of my body I like to see!.  My butt may look OK, but I am never able to really see it, it seems to prefer to stay out of my line of vision (stupid thing)

Have you lost any weight? You can do it! My boyfriend has lost 15 pounds in the last three months and other friends elsewhere have lost weight. It's not a race don't feel bad if I am losing more. If you are losing weight to reach your goal no matter how slow you are still moving forward in reaching your goal of a more healthy life style. :D

Quote from: Dietlind on February 09, 2019, 11:58:00 AM
I just found out that my edema (estrogen induced) might add 10 to 15 pounds of water weight to my weight!  But I still feel that I look like a manatee, I wonder how much their water weight might be?

Is there a reason your doctor put you on edema ad opposed to estrodile? This seems like it explains your swollen feet with all the retained water!
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 09, 2019, 12:19:07 PM
Have you lost any weight? You can do it! My boyfriend has lost 15 pounds in the last three months and other friends elsewhere have lost weight. It's not a race don't feel bad if I am losing more. If you are losing weight to reach your goal no matter how slow you are still moving forward in reaching your goal of a more healthy life style. :D

Is there a reason your doctor put you on edema ad opposed to estrodile? This seems like it explains your swollen feet with all the retained water!
I have to wait with any medication changes until my orchi is done later this month!  I don't feel that I need spiro anymore after this surgery, but i still would need another diuretic, to keep the edema under control.
I also have no idea what will be with estrogen, or if I still need to take Finasteride.

Hormone wise I will be in a similar situation as you are, and I have to see what will be going on with what kind of pills. I might even need to take some testosterone, if my glands don't produce enough.
Currently I take Finasteride, Estradiol, and Spironolactone.  Which survives and which will go or change in concentration, has to be seen next month.

•  

Gertrude

I've lost 169lbs and 17" off my waist. Went from 53" to about 35.5". It takes time.  I could be a little thinner, but at this point I'd rather maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

NatalieRene

Todays weigh in was 190.5 pounds. It was rainy so I went to the gym at the office and had an awesome jog on the treadmill.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 10, 2019, 01:29:25 PM
Todays weigh in was 190.5 pounds. It was rainy so I went to the gym at the office and had an awesome jog on the treadmill.

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Great progress for sure....  as we all know, weight gains happen so quickly and easily but losing weight is a such a much slower process for sure. It can certainly present frustrations and disappointments....

It appears that you are very focused on getting your weight down...    just 3 days ago you were at 192 pounds and now you are at  190.5 ......... EXCELLENT!!!!!

Please keep your reports coming, I am rooting for your success. 
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 10, 2019, 04:23:05 PM
@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Great progress for sure....  as we all know, weight gains happen so quickly and easily but losing weight is a such a much slower process for sure. It can certainly present frustrations and disappointments....

It appears that you are very focused on getting your weight down...    just 3 days ago you were at 192 pounds and now you are at  190.5 ......... EXCELLENT!!!!!

Please keep your reports coming, I am rooting for your success. 
Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks. It takes lots and lots of walking.
  •  

NatalieRene

Today I was down to 190 pounds. Please please please let me be under 190 tomorrow!
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 12, 2019, 10:33:12 AM
Today I was down to 190 pounds. Please please please let me be under 190 tomorrow!
OK, wish is granted, but only this time!  :police:

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 12, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
OK, wish is granted, but only this time!  :police:
No I need breathing room. The cloths simply are too tight I must continue to lose weight.

Sorry so could resist the dark humor.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 12, 2019, 11:46:56 AM
No I need breathing room. The cloths simply are too tight I must continue to lose weight.

Sorry so could resist the dark humor.
I hoep that my testes are really heavy, and removing them could bring me down several pounds, or?

•