Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 188.7 pounds. So now I'm under the 188 mark. I'm about 48.55% of the way to my goal.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 21, 2019, 08:14:34 AM
Today's weigh in was 188.7 pounds. So now I'm under the 188 mark. I'm about 48.55% of the way to my goal.
I am just back from my endo and normal physician.  Talked with them about my weight loss and diabetes.  Both said I am bodyfat wise pretty much down, not much fat to burn anymore.  What is left is the fat cells that are very hard to remove, and that is the reason I am not rally loosing weight anymore.  Now that the canned fat is gone, i have to work at the canning containers, the darn fat cells.  Both recommended to do the Atkins diet to allow me to stop taking the diabetes meds and loose with the Atkin diet the rest of my weight by starving my body of carbs.

Once  am recuperated from my surgery, it is Atkins, here I come!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 21, 2019, 01:18:45 PM
I am just back from my endo and normal physician.  Talked with them about my weight loss and diabetes.  Both said I am bodyfat wise pretty much down, not much fat to burn anymore.  What is left is the fat cells that are very hard to remove, and that is the reason I am not rally loosing weight anymore.  Now that the canned fat is gone, i have to work at the canning containers, the darn fat cells.  Both recommended to do the Atkins diet to allow me to stop taking the diabetes meds and loose with the Atkin diet the rest of my weight by starving my body of carbs.

Once  am recuperated from my surgery, it is Atkins, here I come!

Whatever works. :)

I'll just be very happy if this weekend I can be in 187 range or less.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 21, 2019, 05:08:54 PM
Whatever works. :)

I'll just be very happy if this weekend I can be in 187 range or less.
You deserve to be proud about yourself!  You are holding on to your goal, and marching forward!

•  

Jessica_K

Well done Natalie it's an inspiration that you are doing so well and so motivated. It's really hard and I know

Hugs
Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

NatalieRene

Thank you both of you.

No weight loss but today I have better new my waist line is down to 41.5 inches.
  •  

Maid Marion

Great to hear you are trimming your waist line.  My doctor doesn't want me to lose any weight, but I trimmed a few inches off my waist while keeping the my weight the same!
  •  

NatalieRene

Yeah if you're not looking to lose weight you can do targeted exercises to burn specific fat while eating enough to maintain your weight to redistribute it a bit which really comes into play with HRT.

Today I weighed in at 188.4 pounds. I'm thinking I can still take a easy walk but I slipped and fell yesterday so I don't want to do any hard walks so that my leg will have time to mend itself
without me overdoing it. I think I can be under 188 pounds tomorrow hopefully.
  •  

Linde

I lost about a pound, consisting of balls and blood!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 23, 2019, 10:21:23 AM

I suppose that is weight loss but I think bloodletting is actively frowned upon now. You're in Florida it should be warm enough to take your new ballless self for a stroll to the blood bank and get topped off ;) or at the very least go get some liver or cereal high in iron to help your body replenish the blood itself.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

:)    :)   Ouch

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
That is a heck of a way to go after your weight loss...   ;) :o

It is great to read that your procedure and recovery is going very well.
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

NatalieRene

I just got finished with a 2.88 mile walk and my knee is feeling better. That is 395 calories of my 870 calories from moving for the day and 1388 calories burned so far. My lunch was 471 calories and a 500ml bottle of water so I think I'm doing good so far for losing some weight.
  •  

Maid Marion

Sorry to hear about your knee injury.  I am very careful these days about walking around when the surfaces outside are unsafe and there isn't enough soft snow to cushion a fall.
  •  

Linde

When I was still running daily, living up north, I was scared like hell to run when it is slippery.  Because a fall on those hard cold surfaces could hurt the legs in a way that it wold be difficult to move, and it might have taken hours, before somebody would have found me.
My running days are over (knees and back don't like running anymore), but even with walking, I make sure that I have the cell with me all the times!  One can do nasty falls even when only walking!

Natalie,Ii hope your knee gets better very soon!
If we would move together, one of us would be limping, and the other would have the legs so far apart that one could get the impression she did sh*** into her pants!

•  

NatalieRene

My fall was in the apartment. I slipped when getting up from the chair at my computer desk. Thankfully I think it isn't bad. I went for another walk today and it wasn't bothering me so I got another 1.6 miles and I have burned 586 calories from walking and overall 1780 calories.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I hope the discomfort goes away soon.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 23, 2019, 04:46:09 PM
I hope the discomfort goes away soon.

Chrissy

Thank you. My knee feels good as new.

Even better today at my weigh in I was 188 pounds
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 25, 2019, 09:34:24 AM
Thank you. My knee feels good as new.

Even better today at my weigh in I was 188 pounds
Just rub it in lady!  Here I sit, and can only walk as if I have my underwear soiled!  All that packing in there makes it look like this, and forces me to hobble around with my legs spread pretty wide!
At least, my appetite is also quite reduced, so I eat less!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 25, 2019, 09:39:44 AM
Just rub it in lady!  Here I sit, and can only walk as if I have my underwear soiled!  All that packing in there makes it look like this, and forces me to hobble around with my legs spread pretty wide!
At least, my appetite is also quite reduced, so I eat less!

I'm sorry. I've always healed fast. After SRS I was up and about after a week and on the second week I was recovered enough to work and drive. Three weeks in I was 100% and enjoying the hot tub at a friends place.It did require me to eat a little more protein and I keep my vitamin levels up.
  •