Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 27, 2019, 02:08:04 PM
I hope so!  But I am not as determined as you are!

Not with that attitude. ;)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 27, 2019, 03:17:03 PM
Not with that attitude. ;)
I was out for lunch with some friends today, and i stayed strong!  Not a single fry made it onto my plate, just fish and veggies, like Dr. Atkins wanted me to do!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 27, 2019, 03:20:37 PM
I was out for lunch with some friends today, and i stayed strong!  Not a single fry made it onto my plate, just fish and veggies, like Dr. Atkins wanted me to do!

Excellent and fish is good. I had some cod for lunch.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 27, 2019, 04:25:05 PM
Excellent and fish is good. I had some cod for lunch.
For years now, fish is my main source of animal protein.  I like fish better than any kind of meat!

•  

NatalieRene

I like fish but I also like beef.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 27, 2019, 06:31:39 PM
I like fish but I also like beef.
I hardly eat beef at all.  If I eat beef, I like a sirloin or New York Strip steak best.

•  

ChrissyRyan

I like fish and most meats.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

I do too. The worst part is I know these animals are intelligent but I have developed a taste for them and it is so easy to forget that a burger has remains of a cow in it.

I do have some good news. I just noticed that my size 12 jeans are starting to get a little loose in the waist but nice and snug in the hips. This bodes well as I lose weight.
  •  

Jessica_K

Wow I don't log in for a couple of days and your progress is super Natalie.
I agree with you about the small mods to the diet making differences I changed my breakfast and I am on the move again. Just,just 1 lb short of going under the 11st mark 154lb. That will put me into the final straight

To all of us that are trying so hard to lose weight, keep up the good work

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 27, 2019, 10:32:38 PM
I do too. The worst part is I know these animals are intelligent but I have developed a taste for them and it is so easy to forget that a burger has remains of a cow in it.

I do have some good news. I just noticed that my size 12 jeans are starting to get a little loose in the waist but nice and snug in the hips. This bodes well as I lose weight.
That sounds really great!

I think I can't go by weight alone, because I am still fighting the edema in my legs and feet.  I don't know what of my weight is water, and what is fat!
The doc doubled the diuretic I am taking, which means, my nights are getting shorter because of the pit stops!
I seem to loose some fat around my middle, I have the ,biased, opinion that I can see something that could resemble a waist of some sorts.
I also need for two of my size 14 pants a belt now, to keep them on me and not on the ground!  The stupid thing is that I need size 14 because of the length of the legs, unless I want to buy at specialty stores.  I think a belt will be my best friend for a while!
I wonder how much Atkins will peel off of my waste?  I finally want to do away with those love handles and the remains of my male gut (has never been really much, but it still looks different than a female gut).  My only concern is that I might even look taller when I am slimmer, and I don't want to give up walking on heels!  For me, 2" heels seem to be most comfortable, even more so than flat loafer type shoes.

•  

NatalieRene

Excellent news for today. I was 178.2 pounds and my waist is down from 41 inches to 40.5.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 28, 2019, 07:17:35 AM
That sounds really great!

I think I can't go by weight alone, because I am still fighting the edema in my legs and feet.  I don't know what of my weight is water, and what is fat!
The doc doubled the diuretic I am taking, which means, my nights are getting shorter because of the pit stops!
I seem to loose some fat around my middle, I have the ,biased, opinion that I can see something that could resemble a waist of some sorts.
I also need for two of my size 14 pants a belt now, to keep them on me and not on the ground!  The stupid thing is that I need size 14 because of the length of the legs, unless I want to buy at specialty stores.  I think a belt will be my best friend for a while!
I wonder how much Atkins will peel off of my waste?  I finally want to do away with those love handles and the remains of my male gut (has never been really much, but it still looks different than a female gut).  My only concern is that I might even look taller when I am slimmer, and I don't want to give up walking on heels!  For me, 2" heels seem to be most comfortable, even more so than flat loafer type shoes.

Just keep burning the fat and eventually those will burn off then gain a little bit of weight while on estrogen and it will come back on in feminine places.

I'm not sure if girth makes people look shorter so you should be fine.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 29, 2019, 07:53:46 AM
Excellent news for today. I was 178.2 pounds and my waist is down from 41 inches to 40.5.

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Wonderful weight loss report!!!!
         CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you to for sticking to your plan!!!
I will continue to be eagerly following your progress!

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Jessica_K on March 28, 2019, 01:22:25 AM
Wow I don't log in for a couple of days and your progress is super Natalie.
I agree with you about the small mods to the diet making differences I changed my breakfast and I am on the move again. Just,just 1 lb short of going under the 11st mark 154lb. That will put me into the final straight

To all of us that are trying so hard to lose weight, keep up the good work

Jessica

That's awesome you can do it.

Today I'm wearing a shirt that I haven't been able to wear in years. We both have a lot to be happy about. I'm rooting for you.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 29, 2019, 07:53:46 AM

Natalie,

Your continued progress is amazing.  Please continue!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Thanks ChrissyRyan =)

It seems like I'm hitting a stride now because today I weighed in at 177.4 pounds. My goal now is this weekend to be under 177 pounds before I go to work Monday morning. Hopefully that should be more then possible.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 30, 2019, 10:38:51 AM
Thanks ChrissyRyan =)

It seems like I'm hitting a stride now because today I weighed in at 177.4 pounds. My goal now is this weekend to be under 177 pounds before I go to work Monday morning. Hopefully that should be more then possible.
I hope so, too!  Cause the way you are moving down, is still amazing to me!  It is not that long ago that you were heavier than I, and look at you now, a feather that can almost be blown away in the wind.
And even more amazing, you start to look the way I like a lot! (like in those older pics of you)

•  

ChrissyRyan

Natalie,

You are doing so well!

Chrissy
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 11:04:03 AM
I hope so, too!  Cause the way you are moving down, is still amazing to me!  It is not that long ago that you were heavier than I, and look at you now, a feather that can almost be blown away in the wind.
And even more amazing, you start to look the way I like a lot! (like in those older pics of you)

Yeah I know. In my depression I really let myself go. Thankfully I'm getting closer to where I was now.

I don't know if I get blown around in the wind quite that easily. I'm still over thirty pounds from my goal but at least it's not over fifty pounds anymore.

I assume you're talking about my new photos. Why wouldn't I start to look like my younger self again or do you mean because it doesn't look like I've aged much? I can see a difference but I know it is drastically less then other people I know. People I knew from high school are starting to look old and me who was a year older then all of them looks younger. I don't get carded anymore but the interns at work thought I was a recent hire out of college and where asking me what the starting pay is.

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 30, 2019, 11:55:44 AM
Natalie,

You are doing so well!

Chrissy

Thanks ChrisyRyan.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Natalie,

You appear to look nice regardless of when your photographs were taken.  I am glad that you are getting closer to your desired weight and appearance, that is wonderful. 

Insofar as youthful looks go, that is subjective but it is nice to have people notice that we are a little younger than what we are, at least for most of us.  :)  (Teens seem to often want to look older than they are.)

Have a great weekend.   :)   :)

Chrissy

•