Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 30, 2019, 12:53:58 PM
Yeah I know. In my depression I really let myself go. Thankfully I'm getting closer to where I was now.

I don't know if I get blown around in the wind quite that easily. I'm still over thirty pounds from my goal but at least it's not over fifty pounds anymore.

I assume you're talking about my new photos. Why wouldn't I start to look like my younger self again or do you mean because it doesn't look like I've aged much? I can see a difference but I know it is drastically less then other people I know. People I knew from high school are starting to look old and me who was a year older then all of them looks younger. I don't get carded anymore but the interns at work thought I was a recent hire out of college and where asking me what the starting pay is.

I think many of us trans women look younger than our cis peers, I don't know exactly why, but I think it is that we take better care of ourselves, and probably have a younger attitude.

The picture of you I like most is the old one in which you stand in jeans and a shirt on, and I think that you start to look like this again.  It's the flair that comes out of that picture that just speaks to me!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 03:52:47 PM
I think many of us trans women look younger than our cis peers, I don't know exactly why, but I think it is that we take better care of ourselves, and probably have a younger attitude.

The picture of you I like most is the old one in which you stand in jeans and a shirt on, and I think that you start to look like this again.  It's the flair that comes out of that picture that just speaks to me!

You really like that picture. I'm glad I'm starting to loo better again. Maybe by this summer.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 30, 2019, 05:39:31 PM
You really like that picture. I'm glad I'm starting to loo better again. Maybe by this summer.
I really like it.  if i would have been single in those days, and would come across you, I would have tried to date you! (actually, i would still do that today  >:-))  You are just simply very attractive to me!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 05:53:27 PM
I really like it.  if i would have been single in those days, and would come across you, I would have tried to date you! (actually, i would still do that today  >:-))  You are just simply very attractive to me!

You would have had a lot of competition back then.  ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 30, 2019, 06:38:12 PM
You would have had a lot of competition back then.  ;D
I was always told that I was a very good looking guy with real good manners (don't forget, I was mostly female emotionally for all my life)  I knew what made the ladies tick!  >:-)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 06:56:44 PM
I was always told that I was a very good looking guy with real good manners (don't forget, I was mostly female emotionally for all my life)  I knew what made the ladies tick!  >:-)

So this is what really happened in the movie What Woman Want.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 30, 2019, 07:57:41 PM
So this is what really happened in the movie What Woman Want.
Yes, they always wanted an intersex person, who feels like a woman, but could act like a man! (best of both worlds!)

•  

NatalieRene

This mornings weigh in was 176.5 pounds. I'm quite pleased and now I'm hopeful to be below 170 pounds in a couple weeks.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 31, 2019, 05:21:28 PM
This mornings weigh in was 176.5 pounds. I'm quite pleased and now I'm hopeful to be below 170 pounds in a couple weeks.

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Based on your past reports and your posted weight loss progress, I am thinking that you you will be near 170 pounds by next weekend...
... my fingers are crossed for you.
I will continue to be eagerly following this thread and your posts,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 31, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

That would be impressive progress.  I am rooting for your success.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Well I'm up a bit today at 176.8 pounds. However I weighed in when I got up at 6:30am as opposed to 9am yesterday when I woke up on Sunday. So I think overall I maintained my weight loss over the weekend.

I think .9 pounds in a week is doable so I'm confident I can be in the 175.9 pounds range by this weekend. The real test is next week when I'm at a educational conference filled with snacks, pop and free food. It will be a real test of will power.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on April 01, 2019, 08:09:44 AM
Well I'm up a bit today at 176.8 pounds. However I weighed in when I got up at 6:30am as opposed to 9am yesterday when I woke up on Sunday. So I think overall I maintained my weight loss over the weekend.

I think .9 pounds in a week is doable so I'm confident I can be in the 175.9 pounds range by this weekend. The real test is next week when I'm at a educational conference filled with snacks, pop and free food. It will be a real test of will power.
The Mayo Clinic considers a loss of 1 pound a week as a healthy weight loss!
You go girl!  I am routing for you!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on April 01, 2019, 08:49:28 AM
The Mayo Clinic considers a loss of 1 pound a week as a healthy weight loss!
You go girl!  I am routing for you!

My research (amateur) indicated to me it was ok to aim for more initially as long as I maintained my intake of vitamins, protein and other vital nutrients but as the weight gets closer to the goal the body has less and less to burn so it Is best to slow the loss down.

I'm willing to take it nice and slow now too in order to give me skin time to contract. I don't want streatch marks or to be loose. So far so good even if that means I won't be at my goal until around August this year.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on April 01, 2019, 09:15:34 AM
My research (amateur) indicated to me it was ok to aim for more initially as long as I maintained my intake of vitamins, protein and other vital nutrients but as the weight gets closer to the goal the body has less and less to burn so it Is best to slow the loss down.

I'm willing to take it nice and slow now too in order to give me skin time to contract. I don't want streatch marks or to be loose. So far so good even if that means I won't be at my goal until around August this year.
Who cares if you are at your goal a month or two later?  As long as you can avoid the dreaded stretch marks or flabby skin!  You are young enough for your skin to go back into its original shape, it just needs some time for doing it!

After all, I want you to look good in your future pics!  >:-)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on April 01, 2019, 10:07:49 AM
Who cares if you are at your goal a month or two later?  As long as you can avoid the dreaded stretch marks or flabby skin!  You are young enough for your skin to go back into its original shape, it just needs some time for doing it!

After all, I want you to look good in your future pics!  >:-)

At some point I'm sure you'll see me posing next to my shiny new 2020 VW Golf GTI Cup or maybe even the R.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

It should all work out over time for you.
Simply keep at this.

You go girl!

Chrissy.  :)
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_K

Go go go girl slow and steady
Do not want to highjack your post Natalie but had to shout I made it to exactly 11st (154lbs) this morning yay

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on April 01, 2019, 10:23:30 AM
At some point I'm sure you'll see me posing next to my shiny new 2020 VW Golf GTI Cup or maybe even the R.
The R's are really fun.  I had the Passat RS, and could smoke with this vehicle most mustangs and Camaros!   And several not so good Corvette drivers! ;D

•  

NatalieRene

No news to report today because my crappy scales said I weighed more then I weighed last night. Unless while I was sleeping I left my apartment and ate a metric ton of food the scale I'm using is an absolute price of junk.

Needless to say today started off on the wrong foot and the other aspects today have been just as bad. I just want to go back to bed.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Weigh yourself each day three times in immediate succession with the same scale that is placed at the same place and take the average of the three readings.

Chrissy
  •