Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Don't think I'm as trans as I used to think

Started by amandam, December 15, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amandam

Feeling like I don't want to have to crossdress to feel femme. I don't want to have to put on "all the stuff". But, I do want a more female body. If I could have a slim, trim body, slightly wide hips, slightly protruding breasts, no body hair. Remove my beard. No hint of masculine musculature or male fat distribution. I think I'd be happy. I could be femme or toss on jeans and a t-shirt if I needed to be in guy mode.

I think that puts me on the spectrum closer to TS than CDer. Yes, I am not a CDer. I am not a man who likes to dress up once in awhile. There is an inner expression of female that comes to the forefront. Once I dress up, and I can reflect, she feels good. She is relaxed. She feels natural. She fits in like he never has. At those moments, he feels false and contrived, a persona built up to protect myself in this world. The trick is, to move more femme without freaking out over it. :)
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

LizK

Quote from: amandam on April 30, 2019, 12:28:39 AM
Feeling like I don't want to have to crossdress to feel femme. I don't want to have to put on "all the stuff". But, I do want a more female body. If I could have a slim, trim body, slightly wide hips, slightly protruding breasts, no body hair. Remove my beard. No hint of masculine musculature or male fat distribution. I think I'd be happy. I could be femme or toss on jeans and a t-shirt if I needed to be in guy mode.

I think that puts me on the spectrum closer to TS than CDer. Yes, I am not a CDer. I am not a man who likes to dress up once in awhile. There is an inner expression of female that comes to the forefront. Once I dress up, and I can reflect, she feels good. She is relaxed. She feels natural. She fits in like he never has. At those moments, he feels false and contrived, a persona built up to protect myself in this world. The trick is, to move more femme without freaking out over it. :)

I just read through this thread and can see you are making progress. You can have what you want, you don't have to dress in any particular way...just for yourself. You can have the body you want... going by what you just said I agree with you and don't think you are a cd'er...its not about the "clothes" for you. Finding out where you are most comfortable is a big part of the battle and from there the only question that remains is "what do you want to do about it"

I too hope you can move to a more femme you with out freaking out!!

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Maid Marion

I consider myself trans because I am basically happy with a very female looking body.   Small but obvious bust, matching hips and a small waist.  I accept the muscles as I need them to maintain my flower garden, which brings pleasure to the entire neighborhood.  The cherry tree has had flowers for the past few weeks.  Next in line is wisteria, which is covered with buds.  And then the white and purple lilacs.  And so on, until hard frosts in November.
  •  

amandam

Well, I emailed my doctor. Told her I have made a lot of progress mentally. Told her I think I can reduce my Prozac but wanted to check with her. I also told her I was thinking about low dose hrt on informed consent with the Center in San Diego, if Kaiser doesn't do that. I said why not if it lifts my depression and anxiety. I asked her for her thoughts.
  •  

amandam

The doc said she can refer me to endocrinology. I guess that means I can get a prescription? She gave me a prescription for a sleeping pill. we'll see how it goes. I will go on hrt if I have to, but I want to take a conservative approach. :)
  •