Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

OPTUM Online through United

Started by GingerVicki, December 21, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

I just got off of the phone about receiving half of my mailorder for my E patches and she said: "I will send you your FIX."

She said FIX like I was buying Ice on the streets or something.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 21, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
I just got off of the phone about receiving half of my mailorder for my E patches and she said: "I will send you your FIX."

She said FIX like I was buying Ice on the streets or something.

Interesting. 

A "fix" to fix the problem with your order is my guess.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 21, 2018, 03:56:37 PM
Interesting. 

A "fix" to fix the problem with your order is my guess.

Chrissy

Not with her attitude and tone.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well, it is not good for the business when you as a customer end up feeling slighted or not appropriately cared for or talked to by service representatives. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

I'll be honest. If they fill the prescriptions I will not leave.
Truvada    $3.70 90-days
Spiro         $3.70 90-days
Lexapro    $3.70 90-days
E Patches $3.70 90-days
                 $14.80 90-days

I'm mad but I ain't going anywhere!
  •  

Loved_PrincessMPLS

I often think people don't bridge the gap between sensitivity and directness when they speak. Regardless, this was a professional call that should have been met with professionalism, and that wasn't done.

I'm sorry you experienced this, but the upside is that there are far more compassionate people you'll encounter in your transition who will make you feel like a million bucks  ;D
"The difference between stumbling stones and blocks is how you use them."

"Shoot for the moon; if you miss, you'll hit the stars."
  •  

GingerVicki

They did make it up kinda. I got 90 days for free, but it is only $3.70, but it is something.
  •