Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Made my own dysphoria

Started by Linde, December 26, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

As I mentioned several times before, I seem to be gender fluid, and can change from female to male mode without feeling any dysphoria at all!

Th first picture shows me as a guy (I have actually less winkles than i thought I have, the microneedeling must have done a good job), and thee second is obviously me as a girl (with some of the wrinkles removed and with my wig on.

Today I needed to get a tire repaired, which means, I had to go in guys mode not to be sold a new tire instead of a repair.  I made myself into that good looking guy, and removed my earrings, put a heavy shirt on to cover the boobies, and off I went.  Until I was sitting in the shop, waiting to be called to the service counter, when I saw this, what  had not thought off!  My dysphoria grew in rocket speed and shot through the sky, after discovering it!  I mut have looked like the great Houdini with all the ticks I tried not to have my fingertips be seen!  I could push the watch up into my shirtsleeves, but the fingertips???????

02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Dani

Did you end up buying new tires anyway?  :laugh:

Switching back and forth can be a problem. For myself, during transition, I just dressed androgynous with out makeup and did not worry about being outed.
  •  

Maid Marion

In this weather I usually have some cheap gloves in my jacket pocket.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Dani on December 28, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
Did you end up buying new tires anyway?  :laugh:

Switching back and forth can be a problem. For myself, during transition, I just dressed androgynous with out makeup and did not worry about being outed.
No, I just had a bad valve stem, and they fixed it for free!!!!!

I am still fully gender fluid, with a heavy leaning to the female side.  But presenting male will not cause any dysphoria for me, as long as I do not do stupid mistakes, like the one above.
I do not know if the gender fluidity is because of my intersex thing, or if it is just me.  I have to check about this with the other intersex persons here.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Maid Marion on December 28, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
In this weather I usually have some cheap gloves in my jacket pocket.
Well you girls up there can do this, but it looks funny to wear gloves, when the temps are around 80ยบ!

•  

Lisa89125

When I was 7 or 8 I wanted to develop a portal that I could step through and be completely female. When no one was around I'd be a girl. When my parents were around I'd have to be a boy. I realized though that I would really hate switching back and forth. I decided I would transform into a girl and then destroy the damn machine. I'd forever be female and content with myself. The rest of society would just have to get used to it or go someplace else. On the flip side no one would even know it was me.  ;D

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 31, 2018, 10:15:38 PM
When I was 7 or 8 I wanted to develop a portal that I could step through and be completely female. When no one was around I'd be a girl. When my parents were around I'd have to be a boy. I realized though that I would really hate switching back and forth. I decided I would transform into a girl and then destroy the damn machine. I'd forever be female and content with myself. The rest of society would just have to get used to it or go someplace else. On the flip side no one would even know it was me.  ;D

Lisa
Do you still want to be a girl, and nothing but a girl?
If yes, you can be glad, because you have a clear set goal.

I want to be a girl, too.  But it does not bother me at all, if I have to be a guy for some time.  I have not a very clear identity what I am to be.

•  

Lisa89125

Do you still want to be a girl, and nothing but a girl? 98% of the time. 1% doubt based on fear. Past Tense used because I learned such portals are only science fiction. Is it any surprise that almost all I read is science fiction?  ;)

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 31, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
Do you still want to be a girl, and nothing but a girl? 98% of the time. 1% doubt based on fear. Past Tense used because I learned such portals are only science fiction. Is it any surprise that almost all I read is science fiction?  ;)

Lisa
But the bad thing is that the real world is no sifi story, and that sifi's cannot be moved into the real world!

I found, the more realistic I deal with things, the more realistic I project outcomes, the easier it is for me to deal with them!

•  

Swedishgirl96

Nothing wrong with that, just a little bit Elton John style! :)

I'm impressed by how you can change so dramatically!
La dolce vita
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Swedishgirl96 on January 06, 2019, 02:15:49 PM
Nothing wrong with that, just a little bit Elton John style! :)

I'm impressed by how you can change so dramatically!
I don't know if that is something to be impressed about.  And yes, if I wanted all the work, I could switch hourly, I simply have no real gender feeling.  I think, I prefer to be a female, because I have breast growing (did not need estrogen for that), and am missing all male secondary sex characteristics (body and leg hair, no Adams Apple, etc.), which means, my body is way more female than male, but it still gives me no gender identity.  I also like the female roll better because it gives me such a larger possibility to express myself with clothing, makeup and similar things.
I had a lazy day today (my back hurts), and did not get ready for anything.  I am sitting here in shorts and a t-shirt, and could be a guy or a girl, depending how I sit, so my boobs show up or are hidden.  And that is the way I feel, currently, like neither of the gender, just me. .

•  

Jessica_K

Quote from: Dietlind on December 26, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Today I needed to get a tire repaired, which means, I had to go in guys mode not to be sold a new tire instead of a repair.  I made myself into that good looking guy, and removed my earrings, put a heavy shirt on to cover the boobies, and off I went.  Until I was sitting in the shop, waiting to be called to the service counter, when I saw this, what  had not thought off!  My dysphoria grew in rocket speed and shot through the sky, after discovering it!  I mut have looked like the great Houdini with all the ticks I tried not to have my fingertips be seen!  I could push the watch up into my shirtsleeves, but the fingertips???????

I often do things like that, in my case I think it's my subconscious self that's want to come out. My latest was to not hide sufficiently these bracelets as I hung a painting at home

I did not intended to get seen by my partner but now she knows and now I guess I can open wear them

Love Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica_K on January 06, 2019, 04:53:09 PM
I often do things like that, in my case I think it's my subconscious self that's want to come out. My latest was to not hide sufficiently these bracelets as I hung a painting at home

I did not intended to get seen by my partner but now she knows and now I guess I can open wear them

Love Jessica
I think this is different, becuse I am out to the world, and just wanted to have those tire guys believe that I am a tough guy, and I almost blew it, by not thinking!

•  

Linde

I had my bimonthly meting with my psychologist yesterday, and I brought up my ability to change my gender presentation without any type of dysphoria (as long as I don't craft my own failures with painted fingernails).

She asked me a lot of questions, etc, and one question was, when you are laying in bed in the morning, and have nothing to decide what to do during the day, as what would you dress?  Me: as a woman of course!  She: when you decide to dress as a man, why would you do this?  Me: because I want to do things that are done better as a male!  She: would you ever dress as a male be default?  Me: no, the default is always female!  She: so you say, you dress male if it is of some advantage to you?  Me: yes!
After that she explained that I can do this, because I am so solidified in my femininity that going as male is nothing else but a costume I put on, and a kind of role play to make the world believe that I am a man.  She is of the opinion that it does not create any dysphoria, because I left that point in my transition long ago, and that going as a guy to a auto parts store, is nothing else like putting some stuff on for a Halloween party.  Being male is for me just dressing up in something that helps me to do things.
This makes kind of sense, because I started my journey about 16 or 15 years ago, and seemed to have lost the dysphoria about dressing up as man long ago already.
And here I thought I was a budding woman, and am told that I am nothing than an old hag already!  >:-)

•