Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Things you do no longer use or buy now

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 28, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 02, 2019, 05:30:22 PM
"Male" scented deodorant
I continue to use my Old Spice, it was the first deodorant I ever used, and I never switched.  I think it smells pretty gender neutral, and I like the smell of it!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

CynthiaAnn

florescent light tubes
boxer shorts
10base t hubs
8 track tapes
6 volt lantern batteries
35mm film
flash cubes
video cassette camcorder

to name a few

C -

•  

RetroTS

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 02, 2019, 05:30:22 PM
"Male" scented deodorant

Here's something to ponder: I absolutely hated the smell of it. I still do. I haven't bought "male" deodorant or toiletries for years because they smell vile. Brain wiring towards the female side i wonder?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Telephone booths - hard to find - Indoor or outdoor.

Some businesses are starting to put in indoor booths as an employee benefit to give employees privacy as closed door offices and even cubicles are fewer in number now.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Dietlind on April 02, 2019, 07:59:39 PM
I continue to use my Old Spice, it was the first deodorant I ever used, and I never switched.  I think it smells pretty gender neutral, and I like the smell of it!
My daughter (cis) uses old spice deodorant.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

CynthiaAnn

8" inch floppy disks

You are right Chrissy telephone booths are getting harder to spot

and then there was the old slogan for "Secret" deodorant "Strong enough for man, but made for a woman"

Then they later had to change that slogan because it was not PC, omg....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

CD/DVD jewel cases (holders), as I probably have enough extras that I will not need to ever buy any.

Chrissy

•  

Linde

Quote from: TonyaW on April 20, 2019, 07:48:54 AM
My daughter (cis) uses old spice deodorant.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Your daughter is a person who has an excellent sense of smell!

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 20, 2019, 05:29:25 PM
Slide rules.
I still use them, I even have a circular one to put int the coat pocket!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 20, 2019, 07:52:10 PM
I still use them, I even have a circular one to put int the coat pocket!

Linde,

That is interesting.  Are you talking about lab coats?

Chrissy
  •