Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritneyX

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 07, 2019, 05:21:02 PM
@BritneyX
Yes, for sure... Cameras and Mirrors can be the worst enemy of anyone in the middle of transitioning... we tend to be our own worst critics.

Thanks for checking in on my thread and sharing your thoughts!!!
Danielle
Not that I don't love that infectious beautiful smile of yours, but I am loving the new avatar pic.   Is that a current photo of your neck of the woods?  It is gorgeous.  Of course, any snow picture is amazing to us Texans. :(
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:
  •  

BrianaJ

Welcome home!  Traveling can be such a grind sometimes.  Although I still enjoy it.  I sent you a PM with an Alaska question when you have time.  No rush!   
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: BritneyX on January 07, 2019, 09:31:52 PM
Not that I don't love that infectious beautiful smile of yours, but I am loving the new avatar pic.   Is that a current photo of your neck of the woods?  It is gorgeous.  Of course, any snow picture is amazing to us Texans. :(

@BritneyX

Thank you for your visits to my thread.  I enjoy replies and comments from all that read and follow my thread.
Yes... that picture was taken on the road to my house... it was very frosty and I just had to capture the glistening ice and frost... and snow around the small barn.

Again, thank you for following and sharing your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: BrianaJ on January 08, 2019, 08:25:13 AM
Welcome home!  Traveling can be such a grind sometimes.  Although I still enjoy it.  I sent you a PM with an Alaska question when you have time.  No rush!
@BrianaJ
Thank you for the welcome home greeting.   Yes, for sure, traveling can be "such a grind" .... we are so blessed this day and age with air travel and we get impatient at times.

I did recieve your PM and will get to sending a reply to you right around lunch time today... right now it is early morning.. just 6:00AM here... getting ready for work.
Thanks again for your thoughts and coming to my thread.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Hi Danielle 🌸🌸🌸 you may have noticed that a gathering is being coordinated  to occur next September in Roslyn, WA.  Might I suggest penciling it in on your calendar and take a break with us?  Yes I know it's nine months away...... I'm a bit of a planner as you know.

September West Coast Road Trip

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

Hi, my dear Danielle -

seems like the site is back online! I hope you made it through the time without too much withdrawal symptoms. I hope you had a nice weekend in snowy Alaska. Is it still as cold? Are those temperatures normal for this time of the year? It kind of feels to be colder than I would have expected.

I did check, all of our cold weather gear ends at -25F to -30F, so I could not make it in your climate during winters.

We had a bit of snow this weekend, about one foot. Made for some fun outdoors, but of course, for you, this is a laughable amount. How much snow do you usually get in your area? I do assume everyone is much better prepared and a foot is nothing. Here the entire public life comes to a halt, schools close and even the federal government closes.

We have more coming next weekend and also expect little cooler temperature next week (around 16F - t-shirt weather for you!).

I hope you stayed warm and I am looking forward to new updates.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Cuddle up in front of a nice warm fire!

Welcome back!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

BritneyX

"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 30, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
UPDATE:  December 30, 2018
As my followers and friends are aware, it has been 2 years since I came out full time, quit my male-mode gainful employment and relocated thousands of miles away to my new home in small town Alaska as a woman to start my own small business.   It has been an exciting 2 years in my new home town, I have developed many new friends, men and women, and have found myself pursued by quite a few suitors. .... 
....of special note is my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4

When I left my family and parents 2 years ago, none of them accepted me and my transition decision, but my parents are not getting any younger and it was important for me go finally go back home for the first time in 2 years... after-all they are my parents and family and will always be.

I think that it is important in our life and relationship decisions that do not want to have any regrets later on in life... so I decided to finally take the long trip back "home" to visit my parents, extended family and friends.
As I expected, I am so far finding "reserved" acceptance, but I am working hard on showing my family and friends that I am a responsible and respectable woman.   Some of my extended family members and old friends did not recognize me when I arrived.

For our family New Year's Eve celebration tomorrow night I am making a big batch of my famous Molasses Cookies....

I will keep you all up to date as my visit continues........
Hugs,
Danielle

I've always thought you were quite the dish but uhhhh those cookies - my fav!!!!  ;-)
  •  

BritneyX

Quote from: JanePlain on January 14, 2019, 08:34:07 PM
I've always thought you were quite the dish but uhhhh those cookies - my fav!!!!  ;-)
There goes my diet!
  •  

Donica

Haha! No more drinks around the server! Welcome back!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Tuesday January 15, 2019:

I don't know about my friends, readers, and followers but the recent several days without the Forums was "painful"...
... I was having symptoms of withdrawals.   :o
I all of a sudden had extra time on my hands which I could fortunately put to good use working at my office. 

The annual Federal Income Tax workload is ramping up already this month and will last until the April 15th filing deadline.   I am not looking forward to the long workdays ahead but I need the business!

Buy the way... a reminder, if you make quarterly IRS Federal Income Tax withholding pre-payments..... 
...your  FY '18  4th Quarter  payment is due today, January 15 and it MUST be postmarked today... so get it in the mail ASAP.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on January 15, 2019, 04:02:50 PM
Haha! No more drinks around the server! Welcome back!!!

@Donica
Dear Donica:
It was NOT my coffee with the PINK LID....  but perhaps the one with the White Lid ???
... or as @Susan has postulated... cosmic rays?

Thanks for sharing and posting,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

BritneyX

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 15, 2019, 04:44:08 PM
UPDATE:  Tuesday January 15, 2019:

I don't know about my friends, readers, and followers but the recent several days without the Forums was "painful"...
... I was having symptoms of withdrawals.   :o
I all of a sudden had extra time on my hands which I could fortunately put to good use working at my office. 

The annual Federal Income Tax workload is ramping up already this month and will last until the April 15th filing deadline.   I am not looking forward to the long workdays ahead but I need the business!

Buy the way... a reminder, if you make quarterly IRS Federal Income Tax withholding pre-payments..... 
...your  FY '18  4th Quarter  payment is due today, January 15 and it MUST be postmarked today... so get it in the mail ASAP.

Hugs,
Danielle

Yes, my experience, as well.  I created a thread to talk about it in the General Discussion/Anything Goes section.  I made a lengthy post when it crashed, so I thought I broke Susan's!  Silly me.
  •  

Jenny1969

Yes I too was having withdrawals.......I found myself attempting to log in every 4 hours or so to no avail. I was thinking it may have been a $$ issue, but am glad it was not.  I tried to remain in contact over on the Discord chat.......not feeling the love over there...LOL 

I can imagine how this time of year will be busy for you Danielle, as tax season approaches. Hope all is well and you are able to stay warm.

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

BritneyX

One plus side to being a Disabled Vet is that I don't have to file any taxes for a long, long while.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

The busy tax season has started early and strong  ...
... this year I have a lot more than usual early tax filers. 
Fortunately it is the early ones that have the less involved filings.
I am staying late at my office trying to clear off my desk, I will definitely get more work tomorrow. 

I will probably be here until 9:00 pm tonight so I will get dinner at the next door coffee shop...
...they have a dinner special tonight, Chicken Parmesan and a dinner salad... and a Diet Coke. 
I think that is what I will have in a few hours... it is just 3:00pm here right now.

I trust that all is well with my readers and followers...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 17, 2019, 06:07:50 PM
The busy tax season has started early and strong  ...
... this year I have a lot more than usual early tax filers. 
Fortunately it is the early ones that have the less involved filings.
I am staying late at my office trying to clear off my desk, I will definitely get more work tomorrow. 

I will probably be here until 9:00 pm tonight so I will get dinner at the next door coffee shop...
...they have a dinner special tonight, Chicken Parmesan and a dinner salad... and a Diet Coke. 
I think that is what I will have in a few hours... it is just 3:00pm here right now.

I trust that all is well with my readers and followers...
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, if I submit everything to you in an email, can you finish it by morning?

Lol
Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on January 17, 2019, 07:16:38 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Danielle, if I submit everything to you in an email, can you finish it by morning?

Lol
Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
The answer is YES...
... then use Fed-Ex next day air, and send me several of those super big Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars.
Hugs,
Danielle

•