Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieP

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 30, 2019, 10:29:01 PM
@KatieP
Dear Kate:
Absolutely NOT Bad News
Hugs,
Danielle

I totally understand, Danielle. It is just one of the amazing things about you. I could never do it, but I am pretty sure that could I go completely stealth, I would do it in a second.

But you are VERY comfortable with all of you, and all aspects of your history. I expect it is one reason why you are still on these forums, and helping all the rest of us. When I see the amount of time that people like you, and Ashley (tgirlamg), spend continuing to support and encourage others, I am humbled and thankful.

Kate
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle
Danielle, it's great to hear you have help for your busy season.  I remember how swamped you were last year.
It certainly is wonderful that your little town has treated you with such respect.
What else could be expected towards such a respectable woman.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Colleen_definitely

Uh oh, you're now THE BOSS. <cue dramatic music>  :o

Congrats on moving on up in the world, here's to your future accounting empire.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jenny1969

Awesome news!!   Congrats "Boss Lady"     :)
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

sarah1972

My dear Danielle -

Ugh - work keeps me really busy right now so I almost missed a few very important updates.

I am so glad you finally found some help for your busy business. I do remember how busy you were last year and this year is shaping up to be even busier for you. Great you found someone who fits well into your business and matches your client's expectations.

I can not even imagine what a relief this must be for you to see your business booming, I suspect there was some concern about your revealed secret affecting your business. I certainly remember how my work coming out caused concerns on my end and I just had to decline a project in a country where I would not feel safe. This, of course, has an impact since I am now less flexible. It is great to see this did not happen to you and your talents have been the deciding factor, as it should be. Transition does not mean we lose any of the abilities we had before. We even learn a lot of new things...

The compliment your new help made is amazing! These are very affirming moments and do show how well you are blending in. Congratulations!

Ah, the shopping weekend! It feels it has been very long since you went on such a trip the last time to stock up on supplies and enjoy the city. Last time you have been a bit hesitant to share the room with your tooth-fairy #4 since it was shortly after she started showing some interest in you. I hope this time there is no more hesitation. You must feel like a high school girl getting asked to prom.

I really hope you are staying warm where you are! We are lucky here, we are on the border of the polar vortex with 5F right now. Next Tuesday it will be back in the 60's and I may need to dig up some shorts and tank tops.

I hope your new help is turning out well.

Hugs and love,

Sarah

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 30, 2019, 10:07:04 PM
NEWS FLASH.......  Wednesday evening 7:00pm  January 30, 2019
***Finally*** I am getting some much needed assistance at my office.  Since the beginning of the year I have been seeking to hire temporary accounting help for the next several months during this busy tax season.   I have had a sign on my office door and also at the Coffee Shop bulletin board... and I had a young woman come into my office early this afternoon to apply for the job.  She is in her early 20's, was conservatively dressed and very pretty and has some accounting and computer experience... she is perfect for the task... and will appeal to my conservative financial clients. 

I started her this afternoon and had her do some computer tax data entree work, relieving me of a tedious task that takes so much of my time that I could be doing other things at work and also have more available personal time.
Hopefully this will help relieve me of the 14-15 hour work days and 6 or 7 days a week that I was often working last year during tax season.

I was having a conversation with her just about a half hour ago and she looked at me and very cautiously and carefully asked, "Are you the one that moved here just 2 years ago?  ... and are you really transgender?   I replied and told her yes, and then she looked a little shocked and complimented me on my appearance and my figure.... she said that she would have never known if she didn't hear it via the small town gossip.   So anyway, that was such a very nice thing to happen to me today.  She is such a great helper and works hard.

I is almost 7:00pm and we are both going to quit for the night.  She will be working Mon -Fridays... half days in the afternoons.   That will certainly be a tremendous help to me.

I will be locking up in about 5 minutes and going home ... almost 7:00pm here...
that is much better than 9:00pm yesterday.

I will post more on my thread as always.
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

That sounds positive.  Good for you, and her.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  January 31, 2019   Thursday  1:15pm

I am a very Happy Camper today.   
My temporary part time help came into work her first half-day today...   she was scheduled to come in at 1:00pm and she arrived early, got situated in the extra desk and computer in my office and she is ready work!!!  (off to a good start for a new hire)

I love having some help this year.   I had a temp 2 years ago for a couple months and it did not work out too well.   I have a feeling that is young lady and I are going to get along and get a lot of work done.

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

mm

Great you found someone that seems to workout for you.  Your business has gotten to the point that you need someone for tax season.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 31, 2019, 04:19:55 PM

I am a very Happy Camper today.   
My temporary part time help came into work her first half-day today...   she was scheduled to come in at 1:00pm and she arrived early, got situated in the extra desk and computer in my office and she is ready work!!!  (off to a good start for a new hire)

I love having some help this year.   I had a temp 2 years ago for a couple months and it did not work out too well.   I have a feeling that is young lady and I are going to get along and get a lot of work done.

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

That is great news!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

3:35 pm:
This is great...  I finally have someone in my office in the afternoons so I can slip away to do errands or go sit in the coffee shop and socialize for a short break.   
When the computers are busy doing their thing and I don't have any clients coming in I don't feel too guilty as I know that my phones are covered, and if I have walk-in clients I am just 20 seconds away.

My toothfairy#4 after she leaves her work is coming into my office around 4:30pm this afternoon, in about an hour from now... she wants to meet my new employee...
It will be interesting to hear what #4 has to say when she meets her.

I will keep my thread updated.   

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 31, 2019, 06:40:37 PM
3:35 pm:
This is great...  I finally have someone in my office in the afternoons so I can slip away to do errands or go sit in the coffee shop and socialize for a short break.   
When the computers are busy doing their thing and I don't have any clients coming in I don't feel too guilty as I know that my phones are covered, and if I have walk-in clients I am just 20 seconds away.

My toothfairy#4 after she leaves her work is coming into my office around 4:30pm this afternoon, in about an hour from now... she wants to meet my new employee...
It will be interesting to hear what #4 has to say when she meets her.

I will keep my thread updated.   

Hugs,
Danielle

So many things to be happy about.
I am curious though if your Tooth Fairy will feel a bit jealous with you working closely with another pretty woman.  Lol.......I know, I know.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jenny1969

Im happy everything is working out for you. 

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 31, 2019, 04:19:55 PM

That is indeed off to a good start.  I've had a lot of professional staff that thought "on time" was getting there and punching in/signing in, then changing, getting coffee/breakfast, etc. vs. changing, getting coffee/breakfast, etc. and THEN punching/signing in.  Sounds like she is responsible and gets it. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

SarahWithin

So good for you! I remember how hard and long you worked last tax time. I hope that she works out for you in the long run. Now you'll have time to breathe! [emoji4]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  6:00pm  Saturday  February 02, 2018
I am heading out my door now going to dinner at my ToothFairy's (#4) home along with several ladies from our Gym-Gals group. 

I made a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake this morning before I went to work, that will be our dessert along with fresh whipped cream that I made....  the other ladies will be bringing side dishes too. 

After dinner we will be playing several fun card games and undoubtedly having a lot of fun conversation too.

Good night ALL...

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 02, 2019, 09:14:17 PM
UPDATE:  6:00pm  Saturday  February 02, 2018
I am heading out my door now going to dinner at my ToothFairy's (#4) home along with several ladies from our Gym-Gals group. 

I made a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake this morning before I went to work, that will be our dessert along with fresh whipped cream that I made....  the other ladies will be bringing side dishes too. 

After dinner we will be playing several fun card games and undoubtedly having a lot of fun conversation too.

Good night ALL...

Hugs,
Danielle

Ooooo, that looks so yummy! I hope that you and the other ladies are having a wonderful evening. Does one dare ask if there may be an afterglow time?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Jenny1969

•  

davina61

All it needs is a pot of hot thick custard and my bowl!!! Recon you had a great time
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

SarahWithin

Quote from: davina61 on February 03, 2019, 01:34:33 PM
All it needs is a pot of hot thick custard and my bowl!!! Recon you had a great time
That sounds too good!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •