Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 02, 2019, 09:53:34 PM
Ooooo, that looks so yummy! I hope that you and the other ladies are having a wonderful evening. Does one dare ask if there may be an afterglow time?

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
@SarahWithin
Dear Sarah:
Unfortunately there was no afterglow... it was fairly late when we all left but we did have great time all together. 
My gym-gals group comprises my closest lady friends... including #4 !!! [emoji173]
I left the leftover cake for the other gals to split up!!! 

Thank you for sharing and posting your thoughts.
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Pineapple upside cake.... now there is a "Proper" use of pineapple..
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Laurie on February 03, 2019, 04:56:48 PM
  Pineapple upside cake.... now there is a "Proper" use of pineapple..
So... Pineapple on a piece of dough in the oven... separate the dough and the pineapple with tomato sauce, add some ham and top it of with cheese. Perfect! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

Laurie

Quote from: sarah1972 on February 03, 2019, 08:00:05 PM
So... Pineapple on a piece of dough in the oven... separate the dough and the pineapple with tomato sauce, add some ham and top it of with cheese. Perfect! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ummmm @Sarah1972,   No.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on February 03, 2019, 08:00:05 PM

@sarah1972    @Laurie

Yes indeed Sarah...  my much loved Hawaiian Pizza ....  but our lovely friend Laurie doesn't like Hawaiian Pizza so that means that there is more for you and me.
;) ;)

Hugs to both of you...
Danielle

•  

Jenny1969

Danielle

Have you ever ridden a sled pulled by sled dogs?    Maybe i have watched oo much tv...lol    Is there snow on the ground most months of the year where you are at?

Sorry for all the questions......just find it so very intersting.
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jenny1969 on February 04, 2019, 01:19:19 PM
Danielle

Have you ever ridden a sled pulled by sled dogs?    Maybe i have watched oo much tv...lol    Is there snow on the ground most months of the year where you are at?

Sorry for all the questions......just find it so very intersting.
@Jenny1969
Dear Jenny:
No problem, I am happy to answer your questions:

Yes, I have ridden, but not Mushed (driven) a dog sled being pulled by a team of usually 8 dogs more or less....   very exciting but the "driver" who is called a Musher, to be effective, has to know their dogs and the dogs have to "know" the Musher.  I tried taking the Musher position for a very short time, tried to go slow but the dogs get very excited...... It was a very exciting experience for sure.
The most familiar dog breed used is the Alaskan Husky but there are at least a dozen other breeds that are effective for the task.

A rough answer is that where I live there is snow on the ground here at least 6 - 8 months out of the year, sometimes starting as early as late September and ending in April, but sometimes we can still get snow through the month of May.  South and Southeast Alaska will usually have warmer temps and may get less snow (but not always) and Central and North Alaska with colder temps can get more.

When we have really heavy snowfalls over 4 or 5 feet... sometimes as much as 8 feet, and maybe more... for many residents the mode of transportation around town many times is Snow Machines  (called Snow Mobiles elsewhere)... and yes, I have driven those.

Great questions Jenny!!!
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

We used to call them Ski Mobiles as a generic term.  They were fairly rudimentary machines back then. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  February 05, 2019, Tuesday 11:30am....

It's a Happy Day for me today.  I am getting lots of affirmative and heart warming Birthday greetings and gifts from friends and acquaintances coming into my office; friendly smiles, well wishes and hugs at the next door coffee shop (free espresso and a free breakfast too); lots of  emails, PMs and  various threads on the Forums; one of my lady friends in my Book Club that I belong to is bringing me lunch today in about a half-hour;   and I don't have to worry about making dinner tonight after work.  I have been invited out by my gym-gals girlfriends to dinner, cake and fun party time.

I will definitely enjoy every moment... my Birthday is only once a year!!!   WOW... 39 years old!!!

Now, if I can just get my mind into a place of doing some necessary business work here in my office today...   it is a good thing that my new employee will be here this afternoon and will be doing something productive that will bring in  needed business.

All of you that read and follow my threads are very much appreciated for sure.
Hugs and well wishes to all,
Danielle

•  

Anne Blake

Well in that case girl, please have a happy birthday greeting from a friend on Susan's! Happy Birthday and you so well deserve it!

Tia Anne
  •  

Jessica

Have a great day sister!

Yes, this is the same as I sent to you by text, but it's so much fun to celebrate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 05, 2019, 02:41:06 PM
UPDATE:  February 05, 2019, Tuesday 11:30am....

It's a Happy Day for me today.  I am getting lots of affirmative and heart warming Birthday greetings and gifts from friends and acquaintances coming into my office; friendly smiles, well wishes and hugs at the next door coffee shop (free espresso and a free breakfast too); lots of  emails, PMs and  various threads on the Forums; one of my lady friends in my Book Club that I belong to is bringing me lunch today in about a half-hour;   and I don't have to worry about making dinner tonight after work.  I have been invited out by my gym-gals girlfriends to dinner, cake and fun party time.

I will definitely enjoy every moment... my Birthday is only once a year!!!   WOW... 39 years old!!!

Now, if I can just get my mind into a place of doing some necessary business work here in my office today...   it is a good thing that my new employee will be here this afternoon and will be doing something productive that will bring in  needed business.

All of you that read and follow my threads are very much appreciated for sure.
Hugs and well wishes to all,
Danielle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear sweet Danielle! I hope this will be your very best one yet[emoji3590][emoji257][emoji512][emoji485]

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

KathyLauren

Happy birthday, Danielle! 

Your posts are always so much fun to read!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Michelle_P

Wow!  Happy Birthday, Danielle! 

You've successfully ridden this rock around the Sun one more time.  May you have many more successful laps ahead of you!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

islandgirl

Happy Birthday Danielle!

:icon_birthday:

Have a wonderful time with your friends!
  •  

Jenny1969

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!   I hope you have a great birthday/week/month!!!!!!!!!
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Colleen_definitely

Happy not 40 quite yet.  You're almost to the top of that hill!

Don't worry, I'm right behind you.  :D
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Donica

Happy birthday sweet Danielle! I posted in the birthday forum too. It's not your age, it's how you feel!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

HappyMoni

Happy Birthday Danielle!
   Wow, can't believe you are ten years older than me. One day you two will be 29 like me.  ;D  Do they have Alaskan Malamutes as part of the sled teams. I have had two Malamutes in my time. They are strong willed. My understanding is that they are bigger and slower, but strong and good for long distance. My first dog was named Random and was a wonderful dog. Have a fantastic birthday, Hon!
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

davina61

Missed your birthday (Hot Rod club night) so have a belated VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUG from me XXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •