Stoke up the fire and get the wine and chocs out, have FUN. XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

VALENTINE'S DAY UPDATE:  February 14, 2019   1:30pm

It is just after lunch time here and I have had quite an enjoyable day.... free breakfast at the coffee shop, a treat from Barista #5 and this morning at my office I have been inundated with candy, flowers, cards and hugs.

Then tonight I am fixing dinner for my special Valentine ... my ToothFairy#4

Wishing all of my followers a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

mm

Have a great day, be careful not to eat too much of that candy.
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Donica

Wow! A very nice Valentines day indeed Danielle! Happy Valentines Day to you too.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 14, 2019, 04:51:06 PM
VALENTINE'S DAY UPDATE:  February 14, 2019   1:30pm

It is just after lunch time here and I have had quite an enjoyable day.... free breakfast at the coffee shop, a treat from Barista #5 and this morning at my office I have been inundated with candy, flowers, cards and hugs.

Then tonight I am fixing dinner for my special Valentine ... my ToothFairy#4

Wishing all of my followers a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!

Hugs,
Danielle

I'm happy your Valentines Day went so well.
This comes of no surprise to me.
Your infectious smile makes all that you meet, want to be with you!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

I hope that it was a pleasant evening for you two.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Valentines Day February 14, 2019...
...evening dinner for my Toothfairy #4 at my home...

When she arrived at my home, she brought flowers and a lovely card...[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

The following night Friday Feb 15,  she invited me to her home. 

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 16, 2019, 07:02:32 PM
Valentines Day February 14, 2019...
...evening dinner for my Toothfairy #4 at my home...

When she arrived at my home, she brought flowers and a lovely card...[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

The following night Friday Feb 15,  she invited me to her home. 

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

That sounds very nice.   :)    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

sarah1972

Lovely flowers and a very nice card your tooth fairy brought!

I hope you two had two lovely evenings!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

davina61

Not being nosey but more details , just did you have a REALY good time  ;)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Denise

I hope your Valentine's day was a success.  That's a nice looking cake.

Now if we could just figure out how to send cake through the forum. ;)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

KathyLauren

I am glad that you and your tooth fairy Valentine had a good time.  It is always heart-warming to read about you two love birds.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE  Sunday February 17, 2019...   5:20pm

Woke up early this morning, showered and fixed myself up, made a few reply posts here on the forums, and then went to church. 
After church I went to a late lunch with several single ladies from church and went out to a neat little Mexican Restaurant...  great food.   

I came  home and took a short Sunday afternoon nap and then got a surprise visit from a the leader of my Book Club group.  She will be gone at the next meeting and wants me to lead the meeting so she assumed I would say yes and left me with the review notes that will be discussed at the meeting.   We had coffee together and a nice conversation.   She told me that she appreciated my regular attendance and my contributions to the discussions.   

So there it is... just a "normal" day in the normal life of a single woman in a small town.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

stephaniec

•  

Northern Star Girl

It's MONDAY morning... February 18, 2019  7:55am

This is a Monday that would make one hate Mondays!!!  Woke up to 15 deg F outside and snowing....
It snowed heavily all last night, I woke early to hearing my neighbor plowing my driveway early this morning...
then I got a phone call from 2 guy friends that I know from the Coffee Shop and they wanted to know if I needed help shoveling-out this morning...  very nice of them....
... what a blessing to have good neighbors and good friends.   I almost never have to ask for snow removal help, they just offer to help without me asking.   
I must look like a damsel in distress to them ???,
or perhaps it is the constant gift of my cookies and baked goods that I give to them?

It is supposed to snow all morning until noon which will result in many inches of snow.

Today is a Federal Holiday... "Presidents' Day" so the Banks and government offices are closed but that doesn't stop most private businesses including mine from being open and from trying to make a living.   

I hope that your day is going well so far...    I've got my hot coffee and a chocolate doughnut from next door and am going to be a busy girl this Monday morning.....  lots of tax work to do for my clients.  $$$$$

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 18, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

This is a Monday that would make one hate Mondays!!!  Woke up to 15 deg F outside and snowing....
It snowed heavily all last night, I woke early to hearing my neighbor plowing my driveway early this morning...
then I got a phone call from 2 guy friends that I know from the Coffee Shop and they wanted to know if I needed help shoveling-out this morning...  very nice of them....
... what a blessing to have good neighbors and good friends.   I almost never have to ask for snow removal help, they just offer to help without me asking.   
or perhaps it is the constant gift of my cookies and baked goods that I give to them?

It is supposed to snow all morning until noon which will result in many inches of snow.

Today is a Federal Holiday... "Presidents' Day" so the Banks and government offices are closed but that doesn't stop most private businesses including mine from being open and from trying to make a living.   

I hope that your day is going well so far...    I've got my hot coffee and a chocolate doughnut from next door and am going to be a busy girl this Monday morning.....  lots of tax work to do for my clients.  $$$$$

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

What goes around, comes around.
This is karma in action.
If you give love, you get love.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Many guys just seem to like opportunities to help, especially if they can use their tools, such as chain saws, snow plows, snow blowers, shovels, etc. to help friends.  It is good to always be nice and friendly, regardless what others do.  Sometimes others choose to be helpful.

Chrissy
  •  

sarah1972

My dear Danielle - Kindness has a way of paying back. I am sure your friendly nature and community engagement (along with the lovely cookies) is one of the reasons why people are reaching out to see if you need any help.

I know it is often hard to accept help, even harder to ask. I am a very bad example in the area and I have severely injured myself in my attempts to not bother anyone, yet I am always there for friends or neighbors. And that does not only apply to physical work, I am also always offering a shoulder to lean on or an ear to pour one's heart out.

One other hard thing is the changed gender role. Usually, we have been the ones being gentlemen and offering help. Now we are being offered help. This takes some getting used to.

I still believe in "random acts of kindness". It makes a big difference in other people's life. Maybe it is the Scout in me and their motto of "Do one good turn daily".

I hope your Monday ended on a good note!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 18, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

Donica

You have such wonderful friend Danielle. It's you sweet personality and that big happy smile. Who wouldn't fall in love with that? The cookies and other baked goods are the icing on the cake.

My home town used to have that small town feel. Good neighbors helping each other and always the wave and hello. When I was young, we could walk down the street with our 22's on our shoulders heading out for some target practice. The neighbors would say "bring use back a rabbit for dinner". Those days were gone many years ago. I still love this town/city.

It sound like you and your Tooth Fairy had a happy Valentine's day and presidents day weekend. Lovely flowers and a heart felt card.

Hugs girl!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •