Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieP

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 29, 2019, 03:08:32 PM
Wow is all I can say.

I love your new avatar! Thank you so much for sharing.

Hugs,

Sarah

Wow is right!!!

You are SOOOOO cute in that picture!

OK. OK. I expect you are cute all the time. Just sayin' that picture shows both the inner and outer beauty...

Great job!!

Kate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: mikaela therese on March 29, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
I just love, love, love checking in daily to read about your adventures.
Hope all is well...
@mikaela therese
Dear Mikaela:
      I am about to temporarily hijack my thread so we can do some important business of Welcoming you as a new member of Susan's Place.
      I am so very glad that you have become a member here and this is your very first posting.   I am happy to see that you found the Susan's Place Forums earlier today.

First things first[/b], we have to get the Welcoming task done tell you more about Susan's Place so that you can best utilize the features here and be aware of the rules on the Forums.

As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: mikaela therese on March 29, 2019, 05:45:03 PM
I just love, love, love checking in daily to read about your adventures.
Hope all is well...
@mikaela therese 
Oh, and another thing Mikaela...
Please plan to write a post and tell us briefly tell us about yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let everyone have my thread back so that the very enjoyable conversation and sharing of thoughts can continue.   
Please know that you are very welcome here.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Rise and shine everyone.... it is early Sunday Morning  5:00 AM(Alaska Daylight Savings Time)

March 31, 2019....    it will be April 1st tomorrow!!!!!
21 deg F this morning, it will be a bright and sunny day here according to the forecasters ...

Much of the snow is disappearing fast on my lawn and in town... 
...I can actually see my green grass.

Sunrise is in a few hours or so, I love sunrises and sunsets on a clear day... so beautiful.

Another morning, another day, a day to try to make better than the previous day...

Now having my early morning coffee, showering up, doing my hair and trying to look presentable...
... heading to church this morning and then I will end up working at my office to tackle
the pile of tax work on my desk, trying to knock it down to a manageable level.

Thank you to all of my followers for your all too-kind words
that you regularly post on my thread...  very much appreciated  and definitely lifts me up when I am having a bad day...   I do have bad days from time to time!!!
I trust that for all of you that your day is going well for you.

Hugs, and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

KimOct

Thanks for the positive outlook Danielle.  As someone that struggles from time to time I do try to look at the glass half full and people like you are a source of light. 

As for myself I have been having good days lately and to those that are struggling try your best to look at the good things.  You can always find something.

Thanks Danielle.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Northern Star Girl

This morning's surprise....   Monday... April 01, 2019    
... and NOT an April Fools Day event....

Yesterday after I went to church early on Sunday morning I worked most of Sunday afternoon at my office to "try" without success to clear off the tax work my desk so I could be ready for the expected work rush this morning...

As I had figured, I had a steady stream of clients this morning come into my office wanting me to do their IRS tax filings bringing with them boxes of their unorganized receipts and bills....  after today I may will be somewhat scarce with my posting activities until a week or so after the tax filing deadline of April 15th.

I trust that all of my readers and followers will have a great month of April, I know that some of my forums friends here will be either getting ready for surgeries, having surgeries, or recovering from their surgeries, so I am wishing them well.

My month of April will be very very busy as expected...  very little play time, just lots of long hours and work... but that is what pays my bills so that is good...  work first, play second!!!

HUGS and best wishes as always,
Danielle

Oh, by the way, for my USA readers that do not have taxes withheld from their regular paychecks and you have Quarterly Estimated Federal Income Tax Withholding to pay, your deadline for the First Quarter to send it in and have it postmarked is Monday April 15th.   Use IRS Form 1040ES  

Due Dates as follows for 2019 Estimated Quarterly Tax Payments:
    Q1: Monday, April 15, 2019
    Q2: Monday, June 17, 2019
    Q3: Monday, September 16, 2019
    Q4: Wednesday, January 15, 2020

•  

islandgirl

Take care of yourself! I know that there is a very big and ever increasing pile of work for you to do. As you have always said to others on your thread, take the time and do the things you need to do that will allow you to keep your energy and focus during this pressure time!

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Donica

Dear Danielle!

It's been a while since you last update to your thread. I hope you are feeling better today. I wanted to stop by and say hi and to officially post our toastie toes picture for your collection. If you look close you can see the hand painted flowers Ava and I got. The detail is amazing. The folks at our local nail spa are pretty good at what they do.

I hope you are healing up well from that nasty fall you took a while back.

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Donica on April 08, 2019, 09:45:16 AM
Dear Danielle!

It's been a while since you last update to your thread. .

Hugs!

You're right, Donica. When I came into the forum this morning, I had the thought that I hadn't see updates on this thread in a while. Then I looked at the calendar, and thought, only 8 more days, and we will see the resurgence.

;D

Kate
  •  

Donica

Indeed Katie. It's now 6 days to the tax deadline. Danielle is probably so busy she can barely take time to breathe.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

D'Amalie

Taxes.  Hmmm. Not to hijack the thread, but......

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
- Ronald Reagan

So if the private sector would pick up the slack with corportate social responsibility, I wonder if the gov't would need the massive bureacracy and its attendent costs?  Although, time and time again American selfishness and greed get in the way.  I wonder, would government money help us or hinder us?  The statistics on out of work LGBTQ folk are mind bending and staggering.

We still have the best system on the planet!  Alaskan Danielle is an example of what can been done successfully, given time, money, sticktoitiveness :)  And a strong sense of self.  You Rock, lady!

Regards,
Richelle
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Colleen_definitely

The problem is that business "culture" (as much as I hate that term in this use) in the USA has shifted toward short term gains at any cost.  Anything and everything needs to be a profit center or it gets axed and worrying about the long term negative effects of decisions to boost this quarter's numbers rarely happens.

Social responsibility doesn't make money so outside of the occasional halfhearted empty gesture for the sake of acting responsible, it just doesn't get pursued in most cases. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Donica

•  

CynthiaAnn

It's April 15th, and just thinking of you Danielle, hope all is well with you.....

Hugs and sanity

Cynthia -
  •  

KathyLauren

We might have to issue a Level 3 Warning to Danielle.  That involves a personal visit and cookies.

I hope she is surviving tax month with some sanity left.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Jessica

@KathyLauren @Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 15, 2019, 10:36:40 AM
We might have to issue a Level 3 Warning to Danielle.  That involves a personal visit and cookies.

Let's wait till Wednesday to issue that Level 3 Warning.
She will be beat to heck tonight and may sleep all day tomorrow.

But, yes after that all is fair and the cookies should be baked!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 15, 2019, 10:36:40 AM

Good idea Kathy. Okay, who's baking the cookies?

Danielle may still be dealing with the folks that filed for an extension. I would imagine it should start to taper off soon. It's not like her to be gone from Susan's for so long.
  •  

islandgirl

If I recall correctly, I thought she hinted that it would be after the 17th before she would be back. I may be wrong! Miss her a lot!
  •  

Dena

She said she would be gone for a week after the 15th. I think she figured there would still be at least a weeks worth of cleanup after the deadline.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •