Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

We must be getting close to sending out that search party or at the very least escalating her to a level three warning...maybe she got stuck on the fridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Emma1017

Hey Danielle I hope you have gotten to breath again.

I just unplugged the coffee IV I needed to get through this tax season.  This was brutal.  I am in New York so everyone is writing big checks because we lost the state and local tax deductions and many clients didn't increase withholding (including embarrassingly, me).  I hate emotional clients during tax season but this one was the worst!

I think we should do a spa and margarita day.

Hug,

Emma
  •  

Colleen_definitely

"We were knee deep in used up pens and empty toner cartridges when the third wave of late filers hit the barricades."
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Emma1017

Colleen you nailed it!  I would add tissue boxes for all the tax paying tears!
  •  

KimOct

Quote from: Emma1017 on April 17, 2019, 07:32:03 AM
Hey Danielle I hope you have gotten to breath again.

I just unplugged the coffee IV I needed to get through this tax season.  This was brutal.  I am in New York so everyone is writing big checks because we lost the state and local tax deductions and many clients didn't increase withholding (including embarrassingly, me).  I hate emotional clients during tax season but this one was the worst!

I think we should do a spa and margarita day.

Hug,

Emma

I am going to take somewhat of a light hand in political talk ( tough for me to hold my tongue  :D - but this isn't the place )

Anyhoo...  regarding the SALT deduction - funny how it only hits those that live in the 'blue' states the most.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Emma1017

Social programs are expensive but they don't have to be efficient.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 17, 2019, 07:50:14 AM
"We were knee deep in used up pens and empty toner cartridges when the third wave of late filers hit the barricades."

Nobody move!!! I just stepped on a live ink pin. There could be more :o
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

April 19, 2019  Friday  11:00AM
25 deg F  (-4 deg C) and  SNOWING

Hello again EVERYONE
...  there is no need to issue a Warning Level #3 and to then send out a search party for me as some of my good forum's friends have suggested in their reply comments and messages... 
... for I have now returned after disappearing for the last 2½ weeks so I could spend much needed time at my office taking care of all of my clients that were filing their last minute IRS Federal Income Tax returns.

Not only have I NOT been on the forums replying to posts with my normal frequency, but I also unfortunately have NOT been replying to personal messages and emails from my good Susan's Place Forums friends and my other friends outside of Susan's Place... 
....I have surely upset some of my best friends for my lack of communication
for which I am very sorry...  forgiveness please!!!

I do have a good excuse however because I have been working continuous 15+ hour days including weekends, early mornings and evenings and I am now finally done with the big tax deadline rush.
I am exhausted and still do not have a lot of energy to do much more that resting and trying to catch up on my household tasks and social gatherings that I have been putting on hold.  I am taking a few days off from my office.

Thank you to all of my followers that have contacted me since my very last thread update on April 1st with your kind words and letting me know that you have missed my presence here on the Forums.
cc:  @sarah1972    @Jessica    @KathyLauren   @LizK   @Dena   @stephaniec   @HappyMoni    @Sonja    @islandgirl  @Marcieelizabeth   @Donica  @Emma1017   @KimOct    @Colleen_definitely   @CynthiaAnn   @KatieP   @damalie

Many HUGS and Well Wishes to all of my readers and followers,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

davina61

Welcome back to the land of the living!!!! NOW put your feet up and have a good Easter break
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jessica

Hi Danielle, Welcome back to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see you've been gone awhile from here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Hi, Danielle!  Crunch time is something those of us from the tech industry understand well. 

The worst weeks included naps under the desk while waiting for the automation to master a new operating system release, before diving into another 15-20 hour test/debug/fix cycle before repeating.  After a few weeks, we would be done, and crash for 48 hours straight, punctuated only by biological necessity.

It sounds like you have a similar annual event.  Rest time, now, and we all will catch up later!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Happy your back, but please relax a bit to collect your energy.
15+ hr days are messed up!

Big hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

KathyLauren

Relax, hun!  We totally understand that you have been crazy busy.  Put your feet up and have a cool one (or a hot one, as seasonally appropriate).  You deserve a break.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Hi Danielle! Welcome back. You know we could never be upset with you. We know you were a very busy girl. I hope your clients were more organized this year. Don't worry. I managed to disarm those live ink pins I found scattered about.

Big hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Jessica on April 19, 2019, 03:06:20 PM

I see you've been gone awhile from here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

@Alaskan Danielle

You are SERIOUSLY funny, Jessica!!

;D

Kate
  •  

KimOct

;D :D ;D

That is hilarious !!!!

Welcome back Danielle and anyone that knows you even in the slightest should understand that tax season is brutal.
No apologies or explanations necessary.

Make sure you post that introduction of yourself.  ;)
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

islandgirl

So good to see you back! After that stint you need to take some time to relax! Spend some time with your sweetie this weekend!
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 19, 2019, 02:22:51 PM
April 19, 2019  Friday  11:00AM
25 deg F  (-4 deg C) and  SNOWING

I do have a good excuse however because I have been working continuous 15+ hour days including weekends, early mornings and evenings and I am now finally done with the big tax deadline rush.
I am exhausted and still do not have a lot of energy to do much more that resting and trying to catch up on my household tasks and social gatherings that I have been putting on hold.  I am taking a few days off from my office.

Hi Danielle,                               19 April 2019

Just the Good Humor Lady checking in. I'm doing a little outside consulting with a Federal Agency. One of my tasks is to determine how employers are treating their employees.

You mentioned you have been working 15+ hour days. I hope your employer has been paying you Time and a 1/2 for all the labor beyond 40 hours per week and any days where you worked over 8 hours. Sundays should be paid at Double Time and Holidays at Triple Time.

In case your employer has failed to compensate you properly, please call (800) 555-1234 and report them. Operators are standing by.

Welcome back young lady; now start posting again so this thread will again be the center for excitement and adventure from that Big Fuzzy White State up North.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Jessica on April 19, 2019, 03:06:20 PM

Things that you should read

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Alaskan Danielle

Oh Jessica, you scamp, I love this. I have this image of her leaving the tax preparers penitentiary after payin her debt to society. Take off that tax preparer jumpsuit, Danielle and put on your civies. Good luck out there in the real world. The polar express will be along soon to give you a ride to town.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: christinej78 on April 19, 2019, 09:33:53 PM
Hi Danielle,                               19 April 2019

Just the Good Humor Lady checking in. I'm doing a little outside consulting with a Federal Agency. One of my tasks is to determine how employers are treating their employees.

You mentioned you have been working 15+ hour days. I hope your employer has been paying you Time and a 1/2 for all the labor beyond 40 hours per week and any days where you worked over 8 hours. Sundays should be paid at Double Time and Holidays at Triple Time.

In case your employer has failed to compensate you properly, please call (800) 555-1234 and report them. Operators are standing by.

Christine,

Could you have your people investigate the company I work for? The boss lady is a capital B *tch, and the employees are all lazy cheats and liars.

I, too, am self-employed.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •